Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (78911 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Part of the problem is most nigerians love for short term returns... This is a bad culture

9 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by uuzba(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
ehinmowo:

Just sit down behind your keyboard and be typing. You wey never see anything for life. Just pray make things wey pass you no come your wey. We have seen preachers that committed suicide. Are they not aware of the consequences? Hitler wey say hin na King Kong committed suicide in the end when hin see fire.

Do you know what it means for 19-yearold to lose 300m? U don mistakenly wreck people car b4? Let alone 300m.
Why carry a task beyond your responsibility?
That is what leads to suicide.
You are talking about mistakenly wrecking a car, that is why we have compulsory car insurance and why you should do driving lessons and a test to get a licence before you start trying nonsense.
I did driving lessons overseas and paid so high money to use the teacher's car. When I asked why it cost like that, the teacher said, they have to insure his lesson car specially against learners to get coverage of bashing the car or bashing other cars by mistake. Common sense things.
Dey here dey tell me about mistakingly driving like an idiot.
Small pikin wey no know anything carry N300 milion
Why won't he commit the suicide

7 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Rebuke: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Sit down there and be asking jamb questions.

Making money online is easy if you know what you are doing.

I just wonder how those mumu Yahoo boys doing charms to get client and dupe them.
Can't they branch into forex and use same charms.

Yhu are not making any sense oga, just gerrout.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by frog12: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
this is the PROBLEM. instead of a 19 year old to focus on HIS STUDIES, he is running after FOREX MONEY, YAHOO YAHOO, that 's the new DISEASE in the country. soon, they will become KIDNAPPERS!

5 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trustedpro:
Forex can turn you a billionaire if you know how to trade. I tried with 100dollars in 2018 and before mid of same year I already made about 6000dollars. But greed set in, I use to trade with 10dollars or at most 50dollars...I began to trade with 500 - 1000 dollars at a time...that was how I lost 5500dollars...I gently withdrew 500 out of depression. Uphill now I never balance. Many people were willing to give me money to help them trade, but I refused.

You must have traded "Binary or Digital" options. That thing is like Virtual in betting. It can collect all your investment in one minute.

I know of a friend whom i introduced and he started with $50. In just 2 months, he was having like $1500 with my guidance.

Home boy wanted to be smart and started trading binary...his $1,500 turned into almost $3000plus in a day...the next day, when he called me to come and witness it, his balance went to 0.20cents in my presence. Dude almost had High BP grin

18 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
rhodman:

Lol, see you.

A student lost 6 billion early this year to this FOREX
Yes 6 billion!

WoW!

They will never hear when you tell them to trade with caution.

I'm sure he was using insane lot size

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Nostradamus: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
uthlaw:
gambling is better,you know the team you are selecting!
I find this statement very funny grin

grin
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by capitalzero: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Goodman247:
Hmmm, don't trust people with money mostly Nigerians

Same feeling here!!! It is too risky. Most lack financial discipline
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by easyboycom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
even me I no kill my self I borrow 500000k from bank take trade and I lost everything duo I feel despresd but friend and mum really help me over come and I still hope for better day but suicide should never be an option
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Judolisco(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nbotee:

So why did he commit suicide since he can easily get back the monies he lost?
leave am oh make e dey ment 4 there 300m grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by millionboi2: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Ask him if you can.

I am only telling you that making money online is not as hard as you think
How easy is it
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Komu1048(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
RubiesBanking:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/22/19-year-old-unilorin-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-n300m-forex

Reason tertiary institutions keeps increasing their tuition fees, how will school kids gather a whooping 300 mill a. These are kids carrying placards for less than 100 naira as school fees.

Let me assume the whole school are trading with him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by ORIAYO70(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
RubiesBanking:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/22/19-year-old-unilorin-student-commits-suicide-after-losing-n300m-forex

A university lad, u should have been smarter than dealing with one Useless Yanmirins...

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Zayd007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
rhodman:

Lol, see you.

A student lost 6 billion early this year to this FOREX
Yes 6 billion!

The one at FUNAAB right

There are so many untold stories behind that!

Na Ponzi scheme jare

It was reported that when his bank account report was printed, over 21 pages were of betting sites transactions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by fuckaholic25(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
osamz007:
FOREX NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED .
is this funny to u?
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by uuzba(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Part of the problem is most nigerians love for short term returns... This is a bad culture
Exactly .
When his mates are managing N20,000 he went for a while N300 milion ... with no experience.
Experience kee am there.
And it is even him that killed himself after all..

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by unikprince(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Oooh I remember how penuel management ltd duped us of millions of naira last year November. E no go better for these scammers

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Deicide: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trustedpro:
Forex can turn you a billionaire if you know how to trade. I tried with 100dollars in 2018 and before mid of same year I already made about 6000dollars. But greed set in, I use to trade with 10dollars or at most 50dollars...I began to trade with 500 - 1000 dollars at a time...that was how I lost 5500dollars...I gently withdrew 500 out of depression. Uphill now I never balance. Many people were willing to give me money to help them trade, but I refused.
What platform did you use in trading?
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by sonofElElyon: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
What do you mean "partner in crime"? Your statement suggests the 19 year old man intentionally set out to dupe people which is not what the story says!

Jammy2012:
He was also duped by a partner in crime, his name is Gospel Esekwutem or whatever his name
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Willie2015:

Whao !
Never a fan of forex...
Despite my finance background & qualification...
Just too volatile and v high risk
Prefer to stay on stocks, bonds, etf and real estate.

Very volatile but the solution is greedless trading.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by lekki1444: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
NNC5:
The numbers in this story are not adding up...

If i collect / borrow money from all my friends, relatives enemies and whatever.
all the people i know.
it will not come close to Three Hundred Million

How does a student get his hands on that
you are looking at things through your own poverty point of view. if you go to universities in nigeria especially unilag LASU and OAU you will see students who have billions of naira driiving bentleys and range rovers. There was a legend in unilag called BNAIRA. this guy teenager back then had dangote kind of money. had bentleys and rolls and jeeps and ferraris

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by peddas: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
I doubt if people who makes legit money invest in forex, you will tell me to come and invest my hard earn money in forex? You use jazz?
In my opinion, money most people invest in forex is money from shady deals ,even though its lost , life goes on.

6 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Babara1994(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
People who use forex to lure ppl into tradera, una no well o

Tradera is a ponzi

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Danny50: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
19years old losing 300M damm if I may ask what does he do for a living??

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by BananaPeel(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
RubiesBanking:

That was how a friend kept disturbing me about his Forex business. I invested 10k and it yielded 20k. Time to pay me 20k...i got stories that touched. He finally paid 14k. I deleted the Forex app from my phone.
End of Forex dealing.

5 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Anyone that can trade forex properly does not need anyone's money. You have access to 'leverage' or borrowing up to X times of your capital. So if you win or lose it's big.

Don't ever ever give anyone money to trade forex for you. They likely need your money cos they're losing

14 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by frog12: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
same attitude that pushed this one into SUICIDE. chasing money at all means!

Fmghewzy:

Sit down there and be asking jamb questions.

Making money online is easy if you know what you are doing.

I just wonder how those mumu Yahoo boys doing charms to get client and dupe them.
Can't they branch into forex and use same charms.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
The fast lane is also a dangerous and risky lane.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by jubianose(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote][/quote]

I wonder. People no dey get sense...
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by bluefilm: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Did you say 300 Million Naira?

Na wa o!

These children are ready controlling quite a huge load of money, I must say!!!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Toks2008(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
easyboycom:
even me I no kill my self I borrow 500000k from bank take trade and I lost everything duo I feel despresd but friend and mum really help me over come and I still hope for better day but suicide should never be an option

When people contact me for fx training and I charge them N100k Nigeria money they usually say its too much but they will be too quick to invest huge money just to lose it.

Fx is not for the faint hearted but for those who are disciplined and very knowledgeable about technical analysis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by solonubinho(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nbotee:
How did a 19yr old get access to 300m ?

Read the post well oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.