Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. (2580 Views)

Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. / Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
***** TAKE A STUDY OF THIS COMMENT FROM ONE OF THE PARENTS*****

Good afternoon my fellow parents and compliments of the seasons. Since yesterday morning after watching the video clip, I have been reading comments on the subject matter ''Don Davies'' without making an input.

My son is in SS1 and happened to be in the very hostel which this boy was taken to, and to this end, I was able to ask him to tell me more about all that transpired on the subject matter after watching the video clip as well.

The following was the outcome of my son's response:
{1} Don Davies happened to be my son's friend. {2} Don Davies does bed wet and at times will get up from his bed as well and pass urine on the floor of the hostel and when the rest of the students noticed it they have no option but to asked him to clean it up which he would want to resist.
{3} Whenever Don Davies uses the toilet he doesn't clean his anus but rather just wore his boxer with excretre all over.
{4} That as a result of the bad odor oozing out from his body the rest of the students in the hostel have no option but to asked him to UnCloth so that they can ascertain where the odor is oozing out from which they did and there finding was true that he doesn't clean his anus after using the toilet.
{5} My son also said that nobody molested him sexually as claimed by his mother in the viral video clip. In a nutshell, the above finding shows that the child is not used to cleaning up himself while he was with his parents before joining DLHS, hence it will take him some time to adapt.

On the issue of feeding my son categorically stated that they fed them so well and there is always leftover after each meal.

To conclude my finding on why Don Davies lost so much weight I want to say that it was as a result of the academic workload and exam stress that he passed through in his DLHS.

I'm not here to join issues with anybody but my humble plea to Mrs. Deborah Okezie is for her to kindly sheared her sword, we all are one family as parents in Dlhs, and issues like this can be resolved amicably internally.

Thank you all.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
ehyeee ah "e be tins for dem na dem sabi sha
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Things happen in boiz hostel....
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by bomsybomsy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Humans are wicked, Imagine the super story cover up.Madam who are you protecting.There is God oo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
You guys did not even read this parent's account. You are just commenting based on preheld opinion.

SMH
Nigerians are just too lazy to read simple stuff.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
bomsybomsy:
Humans are wicked, Imagine the super story cover up.Madam who are you protecting.There is God oo.

What is the cover up in this? Be specific. You are just satisfied with judging people who are not proven guilty of an allegation. A parent is saying the allegations are not true, you are saying it is cover up. How did you know?
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by kabillionaire(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Damage control...
very foolish of you for posting this half baked story while the case is under investigation.
very typical of fanatically religious organisations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by JSayin(f): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2020
I seriously suspect that the SS1 boy whose parent wrote this is one of the perpetrators of the wicked acts done to that poor boy. The writing reeks of huge damage control efforts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2020
kabillionaire:
Damage control...
very foolish of you for posting this half baked story while the case is under investigation.
very typical of fanatically religious organisations

Oh so this is foolish!

But it wasn't foolish for someone to make a video accusing a school, and people passing judgement without first calling for proper investigation to ascertain the truth.

Now I see you balanced thinking.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 5:10am On Dec 23, 2020
JSayin:
I seriously suspect that the SS1 boy whose parent wrote this is one of the perpetrators of the wicked acts done to that poor boy. The writing reeks of huge damage control efforts.

But you didn't suspect that the woman or her child might have lied or exaggerated the facts.

Hmnnn
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by kabillionaire(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Oh so this is foolish!

But it wasn't foolish for someone to make a video accusing a school, and people passing judgement without first calling for proper investigation to ascertain the truth.

Now I see you balanced thinking.

just like I saw your balanced writing.
The case is under investigation already, why not allow it conclusion before preaching to us, don't you know that you're compromising that investigation by you poorly composed story.
I actually believe the other poster that said, it's possible your child or whatever is among the people that assaulted that boy.
And for your information, the woman is right for calling out the school on social media, for religious organisations have a habit of concealing and muffling crime so as not to expose their dirty closets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by arithcom(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Good afternoon my fellow parents and compliments of the seasons. Since yesterday morning after watching the video clip, I have been reading comments on the subject matter ''Don Davies'' without making an input.

My son is in SS1 and happened to be in the very hostel which this boy was taken to, and to this end, I was able to ask him to tell me more about all that transpired on the subject matter after watching the video clip as well.

{1} Don Davies happened to be my son's friend. {2} Don Davies does bed wet and at times will get up from his bed as well and pass urine on the floor of the hostel and when the rest of the students noticed it they have no option but to asked him to clean it up which he would want to resist.
{3} Whenever Don Davies uses the toilet he doesn't clean his anus but rather just wore his boxer with excretre all over.
{4} That as a result of the bad odor oozing out from his body the rest of the students in the hostel have no option but to asked him to UnCloth so that they can ascertain where the odor is oozing out from which they did and there finding was true that he doesn't clean his anus after using the toilet.
{5} My son also said that nobody molested him sexually as claimed by his mother in the viral video clip. In a nutshell, the above finding shows that the child is not used to cleaning up himself while he was with his parents before joining DLHS, hence it will take him some time to adapt.

On the issue of feeding my son categorically stated that they fed them so well and there is always leftover after each meal.

To conclude my finding on why Don Davies lost so much weight I want to say that it was as a result of the academic workload and exam stress that he passed through in his DLHS.

I'm not here to join issues with anybody but my humble plea to Mrs. Deborah Okezie is for her to kindly sheared her sword, we all are one family as parents in Dlhs, and issues like this can be resolved amicably internally.

Thank you all.

This is not enough to cover up the crime. The writer's child is likely to be among the molesters. Instead of her getting a good lawyer to talk to his son ahead of the interrogation she is busy defending what she was never an eye witness nor an expert in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by kabillionaire(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
exactly
arithcom:

This is not enough to cover up the crime. The writer's child is likely to be among the molesters. Instead of her getting a good lawyer to talk to his son ahead of the interrogation she is busy defending what she was never an eye witness nor an expert in.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by Chrisbella24(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Is this You?

Do you Teach In that school or Not?

2 Likes

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
arithcom:

Don't worry. Investigation is on on the issue, and the truth will come to light.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by GhostWisperer: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Thank you all.
shame on you and your entire family. Cursed soul.

1 Like

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by GhostWisperer: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:
You guys did not even read this parent's account. You are just commenting based on preheld opinion.

SMH
Nigerians are just too lazy to read simple stuff.
a parent is saying? So you're not the parent? If we are to disregard the other parent's account, why should we accept yours?

Your account that the children have left overs after each meal was a great blunder!!!!

From your account, you also didn't find it abnormal that a fellow student could ask another student to strip to inspect his anus?

You could pass judgement that the victim needs adjustment to do and wasn't well trained at home but remained silent on fellow student who asked him to strip naked? So students who asked another helpless student to go naked are well trained?

What kind of a soulless monster are you?:

You're doing more harm than good to the school you're obviously dying to protect.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by kabillionaire(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
he thinks everyone is brain-dead that he could just come on social media and compromise the investigation instead of chastising the GAY perverted son of his or whatever.
so unfortunate.
GhostWisperer:
a parent is saying? So you're not the parent? If we are to disregard the other parent's account, why should we acceo yours?

Your account that the children have left overs after each me was a blunder!!!!

From your account you also didn't find it abnormal that a fellow student coykdnvask another student to strip to inspect his anus?

You could pass judgement that the victim needs adjustment to do and wasn't well trained but remained silent on fellow student who asked him to strip naked?

You're doing more harm than good to the school you're obviously dying to protect.

1 Like

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
GhostWisperer:
a parent is saying? So you're not the parent? If we are to disregard the other parent's account, why should we accept yours?

Your account that the children have left overs after each meal was a great blunder!!!!

From your account, you also didn't find it abnormal that a fellow student could ask another student to strip to inspect his anus?

You could pass judgement that the victim needs adjustment to do and wasn't well trained at home but remained silent on fellow student who asked him to strip naked? So students who asked another helpless student to go naked are well trained?

You could have raised objective questions like this on this first video and posts. Don't be biased one one side and rational on another.

Posting a parent's comment is just a way of providing an alternative opinion to the first report people have emotionally latched unto without raising the kind of critical questions you are raising on this one.

Just an alternative opinion
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
My motive is just for people to be more clear headed and not prejudiced on the issue, so we need info.

If any case is reported, 3 things are possible.
1. It is completely true.
2. It is partially true/false.
3. It is completely false.
This is regardless of who reports first, and how much emotion went into it.

Hence, we must hesitate to pass judgement or condemn anyone until we can confirm that the allegations care true.

At least, our comments should start with, " if this is true....", not just giving straight judgement as if we have already confirmed the facts.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by butterfly777(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
GhostWisperer:

Let me put it to you

If you are with younger boys/ juniors and you smell offensive odour, and there is one notorious for not cleaning his bombing and causing shitty smell, his it a big deal to check the kid's bombing?

I am not talking if inserting anything here for that will be wrong.

But people are just being emotional and sentimental about this issue.

The issue us being investigated and you all you prepare to have the true story, then we can talk.
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by GhostWisperer: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Let me put it to you

If you are with younger boys/ juniors and you smell offensive odour, and there is one notorious for not cleaning his bombing and causing shitty smell, his it a big deal to check the kid's bombing?

The issue us being investigated and you all you prepare to have the true story, then we can talk.
do you know the emotional trauma of forcing someone to go naked in presence of others?

Are the students not supposed to report to higher authority? What nonsense are you saying.

In your desperation to defend the school you're digging more holes to bury yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by Chrisbella24(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
GhostWisperer:
do you know the emotional trauma of forcing someone to go naked in presence of others?

Are the students not supposed to report to higher authority? What nonsense are you saying.

In your desperation to defend the school you're digging more holes inside yourself.

He is a teacher in that school.

Lol!

I posted a screenshot on a topic he asked on Nairaland on how to spot gays in Boarding school.

Going through his topics, seems dude is a Deeper life member

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by IamWonderful: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oro beyinyo.the matter has taken another dimension lipsrsealed

this is not the Last of it because the matter be like onions

As you keep cutting it,other layers will keep exposing themselves so I have no opinion on this matter.let me siddon and keep looking as events unfold lipsrsealed
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Let me put it to you

if this is true why then was the school begging the victim's parent to withdraw the case? lipsrsealed

In instances like this silence is golden.let the results of the investigation do the speaking lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by Freddd009: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

But you didn't suspect that the woman or her child might have lied or exaggerated the facts.

Hmnnn

Sharappppp ur mouth there. May your future children be molested and silenced. Hell awaits u all. Justice must prevail

3 Likes

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by Freddd009: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
butterfly777:

Let me put it to you

Pls, stop shaming us with your ignorance. Pls just keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by SAMBARRY: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by backnbeta(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
My take:
1. Not cleaning after doing the major doesn't give any student or even teacher the right to strip another student naked to check his anus... that's a private part!

2. Bed wetting is not also an excuse to embarrass another student...let the roommates report to the constituted authority for appropriate measure which should not include stripping him naked

3. They are trying to cover up this case by using other parents whose children probably fell victims earlier but we're too scared to report

4. I am highly disappointed in this mother for not seeing anything wrong with seniors looking at another student's anus to check the source of the offensive odor undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by GhostWisperer: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chrisbella24:

He is a teacher in that school.

Lol!

I posted a screenshot on a topic he asked on Nairaland on how to spot gays in Boarding school.

Going through his topics, seems dude is a Deeper life member
thanks for this....what a worthless brainless teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. by kabillionaire(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2020
no carry us enter class abegiii
butterfly777:
My motive is just for people to be more clear headed and not prejudiced on the issue, so we need info.

If any case is reported, 3 things are possible.
1. It is completely true.
2. It is partially true/false.
3. It is completely false.
This is regardless of who reports first, and how much emotion went into it.

Hence, we must hesitate to pass judgement or condemn anyone until we can confirm that the allegations care true.

At least, our comments should start with, " if this is true....", not just giving straight judgement as if we have already confirmed the facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Read What A Prostitute Said They Do To Attract Customer / Chinese Court Sentences American English Teacher To Death / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.