Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child (28828 Views)

Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by NwekeUG(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Comedian Craze Clown Blasts Instagram User For Making 'Evil Comment' About His Unborn Child

Craze Clown has blasted an Instagram user who left a fearful comment about his unborn child, IgbereTV reports.

The comedian shared a maternity photo he took with his pregnant fiancée and got good wishes from most of his followers.

He wrote:

"They say ‘A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty’ ... oh well I’ve emptied my whole heart for this one take all the space my love ... me and your mother @jojowigs will manage and fill the liver or even kidney Thank you my love for making me sooo super happpyyyy!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJElkmcJWUY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

However, one follower commented: "What if this child dies now. Keep it a secret."

And Craze Clown responded in caps:
"YOUR PAPA NA BASTARD!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by LoudLord(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
That guy need serious beating AJEH!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by LoudLord(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
That guy need serious beating AJEH!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Mopolchi: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by obasi101(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why on earth would someone wish another mans child (unborn child for dat matter) dead
Heart of humans generally is evil. I spit on d commenters grave... Tufiakwa!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Balenciagaokey: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
shocked
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by rawtouch: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by drake49(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
So many Animals and uncultured humans on social media... This person hiding behind that profile must be very evil in real life... Tuehhhhh!!! The reply given him was mild self.

13 Likes

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Olamila: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Evil thinking

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by bercarray(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sometimes I use to wonder if some people don't read before liking something online, so this senseless post about wishing an innocent baby death, still gat 28 likes. The person that made the post and the likers needs to be ban. Walai!. Some people can just be foolish.
obiekunie2:
EVERYTHING SOCIAL MEDIA!

THEY FORGET SOME PEOPLE ARE MADE OF BAD BELLE!

BESIDES, WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST KEEP SOME PART OF THEIR LIFE OFF SOCIAL MEDIA??

WHY SAMPLING PICS OF YOUR PREGNANT WIFE AND EXPOSING YOUR UNBORN CHILD TO PEOPLE THAT HATES GOOD??

NA WA FOR UNA OO!
oga we understand but it can still be done without involving death, I guess u are one of those that liked the comment.

13 Likes

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Nomorelove: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some people don't just have sense honestly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
So much cyberbully on social media these days

3 Likes

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
However, one follower commented: "What if this child dies now. Keep it a secret."
We have lot of mad, evil, foolish evil animals on social space.
Calling them animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!

And those kind of animals are the never do wells in life, bitter souls, they are frustrated due to lazines.
They lie down on their mats in their yard making evil comments online.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment evil and wickedness.
Change before the evil you post consume y'all and the people close to you..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Kraspo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Not every man can take such words. I don’t blame him.
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Sijo01(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Imagine what somebody nursed in his heart and even have the mind to type such in the cyber space.... Some people are stupid sha

3 Likes

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Yankiss(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Crazy people everywhere. How can he say that to expectant parents? Is he the one to kill the child? This is gross and unacceptable. If u have nothing meaningful to say just take a pass.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by nurez305(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
What a stupid comment angry sad

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okk
He didn't WISH..
It's just a probability since he used the word "IF"
They attracted the Probability which remains a Probability for now and not a Wish.
A WISH is a categorical statement
A stupid Family attracts such probabilities but Wishes come from Enemies finally.

4 Likes

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by revived: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
We meuve
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
sadU
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by kyuniii(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Truly so people no normal for head.
Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by UDUJ(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
I just have one question though: must people post everything (even personal stuff) on social media?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Righteousness2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mr Craze Clown, while it is Good to reject it as you did, it is also wise to get the message passed.

The lady passed a serious message to you..
It's not everything you put on line.
The World has gone Nuclear in Wickedness.
Save yourself unnecessary Prayer points and Wahala

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by snoopanddre(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Maternity photo what.... This nonsense and all that stupidity about showing of baby bumps, complete rubbish and very disgusting. Though I like dis guy's comedy skits sha. But this is a very ugly display as it extends to all and sundry supporting this unholy and un African copy copy thing.

That troll went too far with that comment also.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by BrightConcept: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
That guy comment is not cool atall

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Later they'll say it's only women who have sharp mouth and are uncultured, is this one hermaphrodite?

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by naijadrivablog: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bad belle everywhere. And the troll is using a business handle to troll CRAZEclown.

1 Like

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
UDUJ:
I just have one question though: must people post everything (even personal stuff) on social media?
It's simply because SENSE has eluded many FAMILIES

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What If Your Child Dies?' - Craze Clown Reacts To Evil Comment On Unborn Child by Omalicharose: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
In as much as am opposed to that comment but African black science real folks, why expose an unborn baby to ijebu and Benin vampires? undecided undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / MI Abaga: It's Hard To Serve God In Lagos / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.