Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa (9795 Views)

Fresh Naira Scarcity Hits Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Others / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / FG Orders Dangote, BUA To Vacate Disputed Mining Site In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa by Cromagnon: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
BlackBaron:

I guess the comment flew over your head. I essentially 'innovated' hence I'm not in the stereotypical oil industry. 'Energy' extends beyond that.

If you could also read between the lines, maybe people like you would see gaps in the markets. Start from Stears NG, Medium NG et al.

Na so dem sef innovate into cement
If e pain you innovate foundry na
Re: BUA To Construct 3 Cement Plants Of 9 Million MTPA In Sokoto, Edo And Adamawa by Cromagnon: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
BlackBaron:

I guess the comment flew over your head. I essentially 'innovated' hence I'm not in the stereotypical oil industry. 'Energy' extends beyond that.

If you could also read between the lines, maybe people like you would see gaps in the markets. Start from Stears NG, Medium NG et al.

you
Na so dem set innovate into cement
If e pain you innovate foundry na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With N3m. / African Development Bank Launches $464 Million Kangaroo Social Bond / MDAs Failed To Remit N1.2 Trillion - Fiscal Commission Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.