Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) (15030 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by vindisick: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
This ain't funny to me.
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by sparkleboy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

No, not in my family. I never lie to my kids or break my promises to them. Nor do I close my eyes to anyone else doing it to them. I hate that habit.
Lol
When they grow older it would always bring smile to them
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
sparkleboy:
Lol
When they grow older it would always bring smile to them

There are better ways to do that. Laughing at the expense of someone else's disappointments? Not so nice.
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by illicit(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

No, not in my family. I never lie to my kids or break my promises to them. Nor do I close my eyes to anyone else doing it to them. I hate that habit.

Well sorry....

It's just for the fun of it tho, we often outgrow the feeling and hey, they could even get them the ps 5
Re: Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jesus.. So funny. I've lost my breath while laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.