Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Start Practicing Ifa - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Start Practicing Ifa (2396 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / If You Want God To Bless You In 2023, Start Practicing These 2 Things Today! / Learn How The 16 Odu Ifa Warn You For Free Without Consulting Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where are your DEAD ancestors? cheesy
Our living God has over 8,700,000 Witnesses throughout the earth, he has erased racism and politics from their hearts, he has taken away weapons from their hands, he has created a big and happy family with them. I can travel from Nigeria today and my brothers in China, in Russia, in America, in Spain, in Australia, in Canada, in Brazil will welcome me home as if we have been living as one family before without knowing me from anywhere, my skin colour doesn't change anything.
So if you can't see my God at least you can see his WORKS. Take me to your own home town today and i will be accommodated by my own brothers in faith who will even be dragging over who should accommodate their brother as if i'm a celebrity, whereas your DEAD ancestors are just mere imagination in your skull there's nothing as in NOTHING to show for your worship! cheesy

Imagine...

White men I curse you people.. Look at my fellow brethren.. Look at how he's thinking

Oya go there now..shebi them dey drag you?..go there make them accommodate you make I see(even if embassy go give you visa)...shebi you dey suck the white Mans d**k..na wetin them dey use deceive you...you have said what I wanted to hear all along. ..

Bye bro!.

I have things to do..

Peace!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Imagine...

White men I curse you people.. Look at my fellow brethren.. Look at how he's thinking

Oya go there now..shebi them dey drag you?..go there make them accommodate you make I see(even if embassy go give you visa)...shebi you dey suck the white Mans d**k..na wetin them dey use deceive you...you have said what I wanted to hear all along. ..

Bye bro!.

I have things to do..

Peace!

I once heard that jehova witness people says that the world is their inheritance on the last day..chai
Your pastor go dey fly around in private jet and you're here dreaming of people dragging to accommodate you 'if' you'll ever travel ooo

I thought you were wise bro..that was why I was even responding you..I have seen that you're just another puppet..

Have a nice life bro..

Wish you a blissful lucid dream..

Won't respond again

Bye
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
You don't know me my guy, if you know me you won't be here chatting with me because it's only when i decide to free you that you'll forget about me, I only pity you the first time you jumped at my post. ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS and all others fear MAXIMUS because i'll always beat your intelligence no matter what you think you know.

The only people that ever beat my intelligence are Jehovah's Witnesses! That's why i keep laughing at you each time you talk about logic because there is no logic anywhere that can beat the logic i (Maximus) bow to the IQ of Jehovah's Witnesses!

I can see that you're just trying to fight back after claiming i'm the one close minded whereas you have failed to present something that's working, i've presented JWs to you so go and work on what you're trying to impose on others, make it work so that people can see how benefitial it is.

The politicians who are nationalists controls the boarders so they're the ones setting up rules on movement not my organization. So don't think it's my own brothers that will deny me VISA not to enter where they are but nepotists like you who believe in skin colour, race and nationalism!

But without the racists at each boarder i'm home anywhere i go throughout the earth! I know you will find it difficult because it's not possible in any philosophical theories the world might have infused in your head if not only in the midst of God's own people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) wink

Soulrebel2:

Imagine...
Bye bro!.
I have things to do..
Peace!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
You just kept amusing me each time you try hard to misconstrue things! cheesy
For your information Jehovah's Witnesses don't have Pastors who live on the contributions of their Church members, our group scrutinized each Kobo before spending, no member not even the President of Watchtower own a private jet.

So keep the fraudulent activities your pastors used to defraud you aside and learn what true Christianity entails first before you can think of what to say against us. You're just arguing blindly like a kid when you don't know something, ask first before you know how to lunch a reasonable argument! smiley

Soulrebel2:

I once heard that jehova witness people says that the world is their inheritance on the last day..chai
Your pastor go dey fly around in private jet and you're here dreaming of people dragging to accommodate you 'if' you'll ever travel ooo
I thought you were wise bro..that was why I was even responding you..I have seen that you're just another puppet..
Have a nice life bro..
Wish you a blissful lucid dream..
Won't respond again Bye
You have repeated the highlighted almost five times now yet you kept coming back.
Well that's because you can't find any fault with pure worship other than wrong complaints.
Because you unknowingly bought a fake product in the market doesn't mean you can't get the original.
Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is the original so don't think we are misinformed Churchgoers! wink
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
The things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural man for he does not understand them. 1 Corinthians 2:14

Stop calling the son of God a dead Jew before you incure God's wrath upon you, you remind of apostle Paul before he became a Christian.

Lol...son of god my ass....he is just a fictional character..the earlier you know, the better for you.

God is the totality of the conciouseness of the universe...not a man, we are all children of God...he is our creator...he is existence itself.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...son of god my ass....he is just a fictional character..the earlier you know, the better for you.

God is the totality of the conciouseness of the universe...not a man, we are all children of God...he is our creator...he is existence itself.
Mind the things you say, lest your tongue lead you into destruction. Proverbs 18:21.

If you don't understand something well, dont talk about it or curse, the Israelites that practice Judaism will be given a second chance to accept Christ, but you don't know that do you?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Mind the things you say, lest your tongue lead you into destruction. Proverbs 18:21.

If you don't understand something well, dont talk about it or curse, the Israelites that practice Judaism will be given a second chance to accept Christ, but you don't know that do you?

I respect my creator not a fictional character like jesus...

Just imagine if i tell you that incredible hulk is real and you must give your life to him. How will you look at me?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
The highlighted is not your problem my guy, but how you're going to flush that name away from the brains of billions living throughout the earth is your problem.
So leave Jesus' matter because it has come to stay, for your information the Bible says Jesus will rule forever meaning forever and ever his name will continue to ring a bell in the minds of those who survive into life everlasting!
The earlier you know the better for you! wink

sonmvayina:

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hulk was never a TEACHER like Jesus! cheesy
So if you tell me "HULK is real" i'll ask you "and what has that got to do with me?"

Giving my life to Jesus means living my life in harmony with his teachings!
So Mr Sonmvayina,

what are HULK'S teachings?
And where are HULKS student so that i can learn the practical application of HULK'S teachings from them? cheesy

My guy, i know you have what it takes to disturb Churchgoers but know that anytime, anyday and anywhere you come in contact with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you must bow to higher intellect!

Just call me a Cultist to free yourself, otherwise you'll go to bed with headache this evening! wink

sonmvayina:

I respect my creator not a fictional character like jesus...
Just imagine if i tell you that incredible hulk is real and you must give your life to him. How will you look at me?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hulk was never a TEACHER like Jesus! cheesy
So if you tell me "HULK is real" i'll ask you "and what has that got to do with me?"

Giving my life to Jesus means living my life in harmony with his teachings!
So Mr Sonmvayina,

what are HULK'S teachings?
And where are HULKS student so that i can learn the practical application of HULK'S teachings from them? cheesy

My guy, i know you have what it takes to disturb Churchgoers but know that anytime, anyday and anywhere you come in contact with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you must bow to higher intellect!

Just call me a Cultist to free yourself, otherwise you'll go to bed with headache this evening! wink

It is not long any more...the people who created him will soon come out and tell you how they did to deceive you...the age of christisnity is gradually coming to an end. The true revelation will be laid bare.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Wait until then Sir, WAIT UNTIL THEN! wink

sonmvayina:

It is not long any more...the people who created him will soon come out and tell you how they did to deceive you...the age of christisnity is gradually coming to an end. The true revelation will be laid bare.....

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by StarEnterprises: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nuttella:
You are into wicca religion, they are the ones that worship nature and cast spells, stop lying, I caught you.

You atheist claims you don't believe in God, you hate religion but secretly you are wicca religion Joke!!!

Let us not be misguided. Wicca is a pagan religion, based on nature-worship, and its followers see the earth which we live on as divine. Atheists don't believe in religion of any sorts. Wiccans don't hide their religion, atheists don't have a religion.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by LikeAking: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Op hw far your journey?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Abohboy: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
LikeAking:
Op hw far your journey?

It's difficult tbh but we've made some progress
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by LikeAking: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Abohboy:

It's difficult tbh but we've made some progress

Nice.

The only thing that works in Africa, is Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide / Have You Ever Fasted Before? (my Experience) / [OPINION] How Should We Deal With People Involved In Sexual Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.