Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal (9109 Views)

Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ideylaff: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
I can imagine Genevieve running and shouting,'' Where is Mr Endowed''? I'm in trouble ohhhh. 2baba will be running with his dark shade shouting, '' Nothing Something dey happen''

I can just hear D'banj saying its Don Jazzy again, then SSS go come carry am,  cheesy

Omosezy yansh go block road ooo as everybody dey run, mini skirt flying all over the place, fake Primark of London Nollywood stilletos everywhere

and all the bleached Nollywood girls and boys, go don start to dey cook small small cos of the heat grin
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by tunnytox(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
more from sahara reporters

Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ideylaff: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
NO drinks, wetin happen abi awon area raid dsa place afterwards,
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by utch(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
[I can imagine Genevieve running and shouting,'' Where is Mr Endowed''? I'm in trouble ohhhh. 2baba will be running with his dark shade shouting, '' Nothing Something dey happen''.

]
lol
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by 4Runner: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
It's a sad story. The entire hall was raised. The fire team came on time.

We were just 50mins into the event. We all ran for our dear lives. Most celebraties ran without their shoes.
I really thank God no live was lost.

I heard Lagos & Kano states governors were still on their way when it happened.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by nich(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
real bad one there!
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
eyah.

esu pofo.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Kunbee: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
hmm
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
4Runner:

It's a sad story. The entire hall was raised. The fire team came on time.

We were just 50mins into the event. We all ran for our dear lives. Most celebraties ran without their shoes.
I really thank God no live was lost.

I heard[b] Lagos & Kano states governors [/b]were still on their way when it happened.

if so then it was a PDP's bomb that malfunctioned.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by MAYOWAAK: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
The burnt hall belongs to DR AMOS ADAMU, the super corrupt Nigerin representative at FIFA who Nigeria disgraced the other day.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ideylaff: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2011
The burnt hall belongs to DR AMOS ADAMU, the super corrupt Nigerin representative at FIFA who Nigeria disgraced the other day.

Did you mean who disgraced Nigeria?
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by vwvw(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
angry angry one good thing about this fire be say all that demonic holdup along oregun go stop, lastma dey make milllions from cars wey dey double park along balmoral since 19kporodim, now e don cold
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by orble: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2011
http://kissnollywood/

THIS IS ONE OF THE FLAWS WE ARE HAVING IN THIS COUNTRY. I HPOE GOD WILL HELP US SOMEDAY

AMENNN
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2011
the fire incidence should be thoroughly investigated jare!! kinda fishy , na today lipsrsealed angry
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by phreakabit(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2011
Yoros cant do anything right!
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
First thing wey go come to the mind of people wey attend go be ' WON TUN TI DEY OOO... YAGO YAGO YAGO. JE N KOJA. AWON OMO MI SHI KERE AWON GBOKO HARAM' E YAGO LONA. KOJU MARIBI. GBOGBO ARA LOGUN E.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by rammy57(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Some stupid caterer burned her skirt, took it off and flung it to the canopy, and poof. . .[/quote]
Were u dia abi hw u take knw.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by coolest0(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dolemite:
Do share. smiley

See this

Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by uche77zero(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Popular comedian, Dan d'humorous has set his sights into politics. The dark skinned funny creature announced his intentions on Facebook with a photo of his campaign poster accompanied by this message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tana Adelana / ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa / Georgie Henley(lucy Pevensie) Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.