Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,395 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike (37887 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / ASUU Bows To Pressure, Considers Suspending Strike / ASUU Denies Suspending Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
candygist:

You have to commend ASUU. It is clear that the faults are from FG. ASUU is trying to ensure that federal schools still stay alive. FG don't care about Nigerian youths. All the politicians have their kids studying abroad and don't give a hoot about the poor masses. Take a look at all government secondary schools today, how many how them are still functioning well ? That's why private schools are taking advantage, increasing school fees. Can you Imagine how much it will take a broke man to send his kid or kids to private uni. Shout out to ASUU

You are wrong sir. ASUU as a union is an enemy of progress, what have they achieved from their incessant strikes all these years? They are fighting for their selfish interests at the expense of Nigerian students' time. Unfortunately, people do see that bad union as fighter of people's right. Government is wicked but ASUU is more wicked.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
It is disheartening that our people cannot see wood from the forest. And we always see government as being wrong whenever any body is fighting the government. ASUU is a bad, selfish and inconsiderate union. If truly ASUU is fighting for commoners with these incessant strikes, where is their achievement for people's right? Where is changes in Nigerian university education? They will always compare their pay with politicians, why can't they go and join politics if that is their headache? And some of them are lazy, adulterers, and sadist.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrinceGallant:

You are wrong sir. ASUU as a union is an enemy of progress, what have they achieved from their incessant strikes all these years? They are fighting for their selfish interests at the expense of Nigerian students' time. Unfortunately, people do see that bad union as fighter of people's right. Government is wicked but ASUU is more wicked.

Please I will like to know the selfish interests that ASUU are fighting for. You mean asking for your money and allowance that your worked for, is that what you call selfish interest ? Govt should do the needful and all this strike won't occur. Look at your country budget for education sector and tell me what you think. ASUU are doing the needful. Our corrupt politicians can't be wasting our money and resources and yet not pay workers their little salary. Govt is the problem, not ASUU. Ask your self why almost all govt sectors do go on strike almost every year. If it's not Labour Congress today, it will be NUPENG or ASUU tomorrow. Our govt is ducked

1 Like

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
candygist:

Please I will like to know the selfish interests that ASUU are fighting for. You mean asking for your money and allowance that your worked for, is that what you call selfish interest ? Govt should do the needful and all this strike won't occur. Look at your country budget for education sector and tell me what you think. ASUU are doing the needful. Our corrupt politicians can't be wasting our money and resources and yet not pay workers their little salary. Govt is the problem, not ASUU. Ask your self why almost all govt sectors do go on strike almost every year. If it's not Labour Congress today, it will be NUPENG or ASUU tomorrow. Our govt is ducked

And what has their strike changed if truly they are not fighting for their interests? Every year they go on strike ostensibly to better Nigerian university education, but in reality they are on strike for their own interests. If you can just tell me any positive change their incessant strikes have brought to our education sector. Inconsiderate union of greedy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrinceGallant:

And what has their strike changed if truly they are not fighting for their interests? Every year they go on strike ostensibly to better Nigerian university education, but in reality they are on strike for their own interests. If you can just tell me any positive change their incessant strikes have brought to our education sector. Inconsiderate union of greedy people

Tell your govt to do the needful by paying salaries when it's due and ASUU won't go on strike

1 Like

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
candygist:

Tell your govt to do the needful by paying salaries when it's due and ASUU won't go on strike

Do they tell you they were not paid? You do better go and study their grievances before you dabble into the dispute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrinceGallant:

Do they tell you they were not paid? You do better go and study their grievances before you dabble into the dispute.

It's obvious that you didn't school in a federal university. So tell me what makes ASUU strike. I guess they do it for fun.

1 Like

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by chaloskyx: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
NOS 6 MEANING THERE IS GOING TO BE A STRIKE COME 2021 FOR SURE CAUSE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FAILS ALL THE TIME HECK NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT

1 Like

Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by Dayoebe(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2020
The only pressure group we have in Nigeria
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by blackpanda: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2020
candygist:

Good governance is all about continuity. Your politicians are the selfish ones here not ASUU. IF GOVT WERE PLAYING THEIR PART WELL, ASUU WONT HILD FG TO RANSOM. ASK YOURSELF WHY ASUU ARE ALWAYS COURAGEOUS to go on strike. Your govt is sick.

Going on strike is not courageous. It's the easiest thing to do. Especially coming from an association that demands a lot and produces nothing. Nigerian graduates remain the worst unemployable literates in the world despite all the strikes and billions of naira pumped into universities. Your ASUU is obviously the sick one!
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by blackpanda: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2020
candygist:

What has the incessant strike achieved so far? Govt pays lecturers more than private universities and they have far more benefits, yet it's the same govt universities that are always on strike.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanda:

What has the incessant strike achieved so far? Govt pays lecturers more than private universities and they have far more benefits, yet it's the same govt universities that are always on strike.

Ask you self what makes these lecturers go on strike. Because their demands are not met. A responsible govt should take care of workers demand. Learn from develop countries.

If govt do the needful, lecturers won't go on agile
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanda:

Going on strike is not courageous. It's the easiest thing to do. Especially coming from an association that demands a lot and produces nothing. Nigerian graduates remain the worst unemployable literates in the world despite all the strikes and billions of naira pumped into universities. Your ASUU is obviously the sick one!

It's obvious you don't understand anything. You blame ASUU FOR POOR GRADUATES, when your primary and secondary school education is bad what makes you think you will get anything out of the university? Don't blame ASUU for your poor graduates, blame your bad government for not providing a good and enabling environment for her citizens. Ask your self why your politicians don't send their kids to federal universities in Nigeria. Blame your stupid leaders and not ASUU
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
candygist:

It's obvious that you didn't school in a federal university. So tell me what makes ASUU strike. I guess they do it for fun.

Honestly, it is glaring from your reply that you don't even know anything about what ASUU is fighting for. And to help you, I advise you go and study why did Unilorin not join ASUU to go on strike before, and why do they agree to join them now. If you can know that, the truth will set you free.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by PrinceGallant: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
candygist:

It's obvious you don't understand anything. You blame ASUU FOR POOR GRADUATES, when your primary and secondary school education is bad what makes you think you will get anything out of the university? Don't blame ASUU for your poor graduates, blame your bad government for not providing a good and enabling environment for her citizens. Ask your self why your politicians don't send their kids to federal universities in Nigeria. Blame your stupid leaders and not ASUU

You are not just. ASUU is a wicked union, much more wicked than our government. The blame of unemployable graduates is on them, and to say otherwise is unjust.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by blackpanda: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2020
candygist:

I blame useless greedy ASUU. God punish them
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by blackpanda: 5:31am On Dec 25, 2020
candygist:

Ask you self what makes these lecturers go on strike. Because their demands are not met. A responsible govt should take care of workers demand. Learn from develop countries.

If govt do the needful, lecturers won't go on agile

Even when they didn't strike, did they come to class. Abi just force students to buy handout, sleep with female students and collect "blocking". God punish them
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2020
blackpanda:

Even when they didn't strike, did they come to class. Abi just force students to buy handout, sleep with female students and collect "blocking". God punish them

You don't attend lectures. The uni I went to. My lecturers always attend class. And if you as a student don't get to 75% attendance list, you want be able to write exam for that particular course.
Re: Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike by candygist: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2020
PrinceGallant:

You are not just. ASUU is a wicked union, much more wicked than our government. The blame of unemployable graduates is on them, and to say otherwise is unjust.

What about the employable graduates that are still unemployed. You blame ASUU too ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / I Finally Graduated After 9years. / Difference Between Center And Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.