Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria (48832 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by owoshuyi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
South Africa is a country that has legalized LGBT and adultery but are somehow doing better than Nigeria economically despite Nigeria being a very religious country. The failure of Nigeria is caused by Nigerians, especially the ruling class or have always failed in doing the right things for the country. Also, every Nigerian always ascribe their responsibilities to God, instead of stepping up to take necessary actions. E.g Only God Can Effectively Supervise Nigeria-Niger Border –@MBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Farki: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
samdunzo:

Why do we blacks love to sit back and play blame game without offering any fucking solution? If you know what the fucking problem is, act nigga! Heaven helps those who help themselves. I've seen people blame Lugard, blame Zik, blame Awo, blame everybody. But no solution. Why?!

Remember what happened in October with the protest? Where the youths offered solutions and organised regardless of religion, ethnicity or ideology? Well the government disrupted that with the help of many stupid wastes of space both online and offline. The police even released criminals to justify keeping their jobs.

Many didn't want to endure to fix a bigger problem, they were complaining because it didn't affect them yet. Nigerians only learn their lesson when they personally experience the pain.

In the end the solutions were not implemented and things are slowly heading back to the way it was before.

We all know the solutions but are we ready to act on it?

Watch this for more information as to why Nigeria is the way it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by frog12: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
maybe not totally TRUE. go to LAGOS, see all sorts of GUTTER designs and you no go wan EAT again grin grin

which BLACK AFRICAN NATION dey better PASS SOUTH africa wey WHITE RULE FOR A while.

so BLACKS ARE UNGOVERNABLE. FILTHS!!!

majamajic:
Remove North from Nigeria and see where Nigeria really is

North rulings really push Nigeria backwards !

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
naijadrivablog:

it seems you know little of whom you adoptee his name as moniker.

I am not surprised, you de yarn opata like am.

Cc: ruudvanisteroy
Any educated man can see Julius Malema is a scammer. That is why his support base is the least educated and poorest South Africans who believe some of the deception used by Malema, that Robert Mugabe equally used, such as seizing farmland from whites and giving it to blacks, as well as seizing ownership of white companies and giving it to blacks.

At the end of the day if these policies are implemented, corrupt politicians like Malema will be the ones to corner the lands and ownership of the companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by frog12: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
maybe not totally TRUE. go to LAGOS, see all sorts of GUTTER designs and you no go wan EAT again grin grin

which BLACK AFRICAN NATION dey better PASS SOUTH africa wey WHITE RULE FOR A while.

so BLACKS ARE UNGOVERNABLE. FILTHS!!

majamajic:
Remove North from Nigeria and see where Nigeria really is

North rulings really push Nigeria backwards !

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by samdunzo: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Rugaria:

I don't make excuses, I give you facts.. it's a long story, otherwise I will break these things down.. I stand with what I said. The ethnic politics and massive corruption that ruined Nigeria started with these guys. Before them, there were tribal issues in government. There were corruption cases but it was always the issue of ten percent.. Now we are talking of budget padding and funding of fake local governments! We are talking of herdsmen maiming millions while a president speaks in tongues..The military guys saw Nigeria as personal fiefdom and did their best to control the nations politics by playing one group against the other. Solutions? There is no thread on Nigerias politics here that is not full of solutions! Nigerians are not different human beings! Put the right leadership in place and changes will occur.

Okay then. Then lets stop fucking around and get to it. These men are on their fucking last legs. After that, they're all gone. We can still make something out of this country if we are serious about it. India was a gigantic shithole not too long ago. Today, it has a bigger economy than that of its coloniser, and is expected to be a world power for years to come. Same with China. In fact China will probably take over the world at the rate they're going. If they played the blame game, would they be where they are? No!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
cucumbar:
Nostalgic feelings... was on this spot (table mountain) last year December. Capetown is too beautiful abeg.
On my bucket list.Depression must have set in for you as well when you left I am guessing?
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

First thebosstrevor1 accused the guy, now you.
Hm, is this guy really a 'bitcoin master'? grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lailasnews.com/williams-uchemba-united-nations-releases-urgent-statement-over-alleged-scam/amp/ he was exposed for charging people 1000 usd to help them attend un youth assembly. He always claims he works for un youth assembly. Till person cast am
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by samdunzo: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Farki:

Remember what happened in October with the protest? Where the youths offered solutions and organised regardless of religion, ethnicity or ideology? Well the government disrupted that with the help of many stupid wastes of space both online and offline. The police even released criminals to justify keeping their jobs.

Many didn't want to endure to fix a bigger problem, they were complaining because it didn't affect them yet. Nigerians only learn their lesson when they personally experience the pain.

In the end the solutions were not implemented and things are slowly heading back to the way it was before.

We all know the solutions but are we ready to act on it?

Watch this for more information as to why Nigeria is the way it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

Thats another problem with the black man... we too like "ready- made". We always want to run away to already developed climes instead of putting in the work to make our homes better. I have seen the stories of some Nigerians suffering in fucking Libya just so they can go to Italy, France, UK, etc. Shame no dey catch us? When will we fucking wake up? Or is it when the white men with their Asian buddies start packing us like sardine again that we'll finally see?
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by wisdomiskey(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
ednut1:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/lailasnews.com/williams-uchemba-united-nations-releases-urgent-statement-over-alleged-scam/amp/ he was exposed for charging people 1000 usd to help them attend un youth assembly. He always claims he works for un youth assembly. Till person cast am

Eh en?
Na, create a thread bruv.. more people need to know of this

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by patani(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
South Africa suffers from power outages too as well as high cost of housing and food prices. The little shine there are white enabled.

Power outage experienced last year was 2 hours per week for 1 month out of 12 months or thereabout n that was fixed.. Last time there wa power outage was June 2019

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Goke7: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
shantti:
Apart from bad governance, even the weather here no work, extreme sun that can fry you, harmattan dusts that makes everywhere untidy and unfresh, our rivers and seas are so dirty and unattractive unlike other sparkling blue waters abroad. every thing is against us, nature, mosquitoes. Apple or strawberry cant even grow here. Sunrise or sunset is unattractive in this country, Its not even possible to surf in the water at beaches becos mammy water fit hijack u, its only in this country that ive heard that a mother hen will have the effontry to chase a fully grown man

grin really funny but don't agree with the unattractive seas and beaches part. We lack environmental management in this part of the world cos we are not too scientific driven as a people. Once we begin to have leaders who understand and appreciate science better, our environment will start taking shape and looking like what you see abroad. It's the same atlantic ocean in SA and in Florida that's in Nigeria. For nice sunset scenary, Epe town is a place you can see such

Yes our weather can be harsh just like winter is harsh in other climes.

We don't have leaders who understand importance of Air quality, simple

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Eh en?
Na, create a thread bruv.. more people need to know of this
i no get work or wetin. Something wey happen and trend 2 years ago
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by nedekid: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Temptee101:

....because criminals make up a larger percentage of the population.

You will do worse if given the opportunity.

Nigeria's problem is fundamental, foundational and systemic.
Nigeria is everyone for himself. No one thinks of the communal good.
If you want to know how bad don't go far. Block I lane on your street and see traffic build up. Every body will want to pass at at once. The same senerio give to a British man and you will observe no traffic because he will pass or wait for the opposing vehicle to transit.
Same thing applies to our resources, give someone position and he wants to take all for his generations. Chop 90% and use 10% for the community.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by wisdomiskey(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
ednut1:
i no get work or wetin. Something wey happen and trend 2 years ago

Haha.
How come I no hear am.. and I be dey defend the guy matter since embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Ghozky(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
The problems of Nigeria are too much.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by codemaniacs: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
zz

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
patani:

Power outage experienced last year was 2 hours per week for 1 month out of 12 months or thereabout n that was fixed.. Last time there wa power outage was June 2019
24 hour electricity is catalyst for economic growth and development. If we can just get just one leader whose only agenda is to fix electricity, then Nigeria is on it's way to becoming like South Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Haha.
How come I no hear am.. and I be dey defend the guy matter since embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsT2iLfHPA watch the video. He only went for a conference that once used UN building. But he went about claiming he works in the un. In the video above he still talk am. There are 2 other videos where he claimed same

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
ednut1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsT2iLfHPA watch the video. He only went for a conference that once used UN building. But he went about claiming he works in the un. In the video above he still talk am. There are 2 other videos where he claimed same
Mr FBI investigator I hail ooh. He lives an extravagant lifestyle and his living his best life based on his Instagram posts. I hope it was not through scamming people.
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Renegade23: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
South Africa is where it is because of the long presence of white people...even though apartheid killed them, they benefitted a lot, especially in infrastructure....Just look at how their football league is well organized for starters

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by codemaniacs: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
zz
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by xxxXXXxxx: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
A rude awakening. However,some still wanna continue to live in self deniability.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Renegade23:
South Africa is where it is because of the long presence of white people...even though apartheid killed them, they benefitted a lot, especially in infrastructure....Just look at how their football league is well organized for starters
Football league is making of the black leadership and massive investment in infrastructure when they hosted the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Mr FBI investigator I hail ooh. He lives an extravagant lifestyle and his living his best life based on his Instagram posts. I hope it was not through scamming people.
before nko. You self know how abroad be. Na scam he dey add join hustle

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
ednut1:
before nko. You self know how abroad be. Na scam he dey add join hustle
His wife may come from a wealthy family as well which may allow him to live such an extravagant life.

However, anyone I have known that has claimed to be a bitcoin master has always turned out to be a scammer.
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by bcashy: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Williams also collects corrupt men money in Abuja.

Pot is calling kettle black.

In as much everyone claim to hate corruption but when it is dark the same haters of corruption, will also be the first to collect corrupt men money when no one is looking.

God bless u bro!
Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Odinaka00(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
If you visit South Africa then you ll understand how devilish and heartless Nigerian politicians are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
"...Even corrupt nations call us corrupt"

This is deep!!!... Naija matter is beyond us! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by gtrader: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Remove Northern Nigeria from the rest of us and Nigeria will grow so well. The North is largest and brings nothing serious to the economy growth of Nigeria and they set the country very backward since they have been the ones in charge of leadership since 1960.

Secondly, our leaders don't sincere want to develop Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Funny enough, South Africa was also my first trip outside Nigeria in 2007, and it was an awakening for me too. I had always thought Everywhere in Africa was the same, but ol boy I was so tripped with Jo bourg and Pretoria. I went to University of Pretoria and I felt like going back to school again. See better environment!

Nigeria problems are many, but it all boils down to leadership. How can a nation this diverse,blessed, educated be led my mostly illiterates from inception to now. I put all military leaders into that bucket because even though you can argue that they had military education, but when it comes to what you need to run a country, they are illiterate. However, I am really beginning to think that Nigeria fared better under military rule than this democratic nonsense we are doing. The quality of Ministers under Babangida and Abacha are far better than what we have had since 1999. This democracy has just become an avenue for hundreds of thousands of corrupt politicians to fleece us. At least then it was few military rulers that had the guts to be brazenly corrupt.

From federal to state to local government, Nigeria is ruled by the worst of us, instead of the best of us. The best of us are in oil companies, banks or mostly abroad because they cannot cope with the madness of being ruled by illiterate incompetent buffoons. They'd rather go where things work.

I also blame the North a lot more for where we are. I think a Yoruba nation would have developed much more than where we are now. The North just want power and wealth and do nothing with it, otherwise their area wouldn't be so poverty stricken to the extent that it is now a problem for the whole country. And the corrupt tendencies of the north has pervaded the entire country and now it will take a miracle for Nigeria to come out of the dungeons we have been put. Now pretty much EVERY Nigerian is corrupt.

Nigeria of today is unable to get BASIC things right. Traffic, security drainage, relatively basic infrastructure, roads. None of these things are rocket science. We are still talking of Benin Shagamu road, Lagos Ibadan, port Harcourt enugu, owerri onitsha. We are still talking of Apapa Road, we have no process for fixing pot goes in Lagos, for repairing drainage etc. We have no structure for policing and responding to citizens call. The whole system and country is just a MESS.

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Angelfrost:
"...Even corrupt nations call us corrupt"

This is deep!!!... Naija matter is beyond us! undecided
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Just Won N7m In Presidential Election Bet / Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.