Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars (811 Views)

WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport! / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Saving Money At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lately, I've been hearing some people advising Nigerians to save their money in dollars because of naira depreciation. Please how will I make profit from doing that? What are the advantages of doing that?
Re: Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars by dawnomike(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Trayceey:
Lately, I've been hearing some people advising Nigerians to save their money in dollars because of naira depreciation. Please how will I make profit from doing that? What are the advantages of doing that?
Saving your money in dollars is advisable if you wish to save on a long term as you have more value for your money if Naira depreciates against the US dollars... A better advise is to earn your money in dollars

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars by nedekid: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trayceey:
Saving your money in usd is not for profit making, but to preserve the value of your money if naira crashes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Grants Small Businesses Should Check Out In 2021 / Parcel Forwarding From Amazon Poland / How To Make $10 A Day Watching Youtube Videos Nigeria In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.