Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death (28015 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by IamHeWrites: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lola Omotayo-Okoye wife of singer Peter Okoye has said she is missing her dad Oladipo Omotayo one week after his death, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two shared a picture of herself and dad in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

She said she tried to be strong but it is tough.

“Today marks exactly a week since you left us my precious papa. Why did you leave me so suddenly? How do I go on without your words of wisdom? Who will guide me?

“I have tried to be strong but it is so tough. I can’t stop the tears and my heart is aching so badly..I miss you so much papa,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI6478DnLZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mr Omotayo died on December 16.

Lola broke the news on Instagram saying, “In the early hours of this morning, I received some very sad news that brought my family’s world to a grinding halt.

“My darling Papa’s passing has hit us all very hard, and while we know that he is in a better place, the truth is that there is no easy way to handle the grief that comes with the loss of a loved one.”

Peter had consoled his wife with flowers on December 19.

“I really wanted to be right by your side physically this period. So you know you’re not just in my thoughts but my heart always. I love you, miss you and the kids and can’t wait to join you all soon,” he wrote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by mamanesia: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
RIP Papa Lola

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pele it would take time but you would heal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by longetivity(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
RIP papa, my heart is also aching as I can't find my Christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Nomorelove: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
I lost my mum when I was a year old and never got the opportunity to enjoy her. Everytime I think of it, I cry like a baby

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry cry
Never knew she was mixed race until recently
If I'm mixed, nothing will make me live permanently in my African parents country. Not that I'll totally forget my African roots sha.
Even if my white parent is from Afghanistan, I'll leave this shit hole continent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by jawalis(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmmmm. Death is inevitable. She should put herself together and let the dead rest peacefully
Enough of the public display of empathy.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by NwaNimo1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Peter had consoled his wife with flowers on December 19. sad

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Uyi168: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's normal to feel that way..

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by ATEAMS: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
E go better

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by merieam16(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
May we celebrate this season with joy and happiness not with tears in jesus name

Merry christmas to everyone in advance...odun ayo la ma se oo

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by IamFINESSE: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry

Darling papa indeed

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by BestMadeJob: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Odkosh: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pele, being missing my dad for 16years, my mum for almost 2years now.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Adoboko(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Starships4u(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pele oh...

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by pencilee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mr. P will guide you........RIP Papa

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Yodexy: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
You can run but you can't hide.

Nobody gets out alive.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by wellmax(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Its not easy. Been there.

The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Rebuke: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nomorelove:
I lost my mum when I was a year old and never got the opportunity to enjoy her. Everytime I think of it, I cry like a baby

Eyaa, so sorry bro.. I feel yhur pain. It's not easy to be honest. Life happens.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Akfrenzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nomorelove:

So sorry, I know how it feels

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Omezif(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
May God console his family and those that are mourning because of him, and rest his soul in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Omoluabi16(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pele omolola.
We are pushing 7 years now. sad You never really get over it. You just move on

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by sammysmiles(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wailers will come here now and call it clout chasing...

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by Magnoliaa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Pele omolola.
We are pushing 7 years now. sad You never really get over it. You just move on

**sends load of virtual hugs**

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death by BrickDevo: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Playing With His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (Video) / Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.