Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (30794 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HopeSpencer: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Ladylite: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years. I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes. I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

You need to stop thinking so spiritually.

Why not change your approach and get a mentor who will guide you to do the right businesses and your life will improve

You're the only one who can save yourself

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by doggedfighter(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
All are scam and a waste of time

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by jesmond3945: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
All are scam and a waste of time
probably in africa

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Practise green magic...works faster

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years. I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes. I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

Interesting!

So you claim you practised "undiluted" Christianity for 30 years, black magic for 9 years, and now you are instead into "herbal medicine" or do you mean you moved on to juju/babalawo-ism? undecided

You describe your problems as looking "spiritual", can you expound on this please? undecided

You mentioned you have paid for and had carried out several sacrifices, weren't they meant to untangle the " spiritual" on your behalf? or is my understanding off by mile? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Ever8090: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2020
From my calculations,your years of confusion on earth is more than 40 now,......we have been looking for the last confused person on earth to complete the list...

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by petra1(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla

But that's the truth . You were not nah.

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

My life was in shambles.

What do you expect ?. You were neither here not there.

problem here is that my problems look spiritual.

Look keh? It is spiritual. Get saved genuinely. I bet if I touch you demons will manifest and start confessing

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by slawormiir: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

Africans we believe so much in spirituality, diabolism, necromancy, spiritual telepathic transmission

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Try hard work, smart work and connection.

I do not believe anyone would suddenly become rich because he/she goes to church, is a believer and pays tithes.

Things may work together for your good during that period and you’ll convince yourself it is because you just paid your tithe. lipsrsealed

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
go back and continue paying herbalist A for more sacrifices and he would continue building more houses with your money because he knows if he does fix your life ( thats if he can) you would stop paying for more sacrifices and he would stop cashing out..
the fact is Christianity is sweet and free, we have a merciful GOD that requires no money or sacrifices but jus serve him with all ur mind and he would never put u to shame..
I think its better paying money to another man all in the name of sacrifices and still ur life Is isnt better..
my point is dt even if I get frustrated and denounce being a christian ( which can never happen) it better I remain on my own than going to other lesser gods...if GOD cant help you, nothing else can...

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by IMASTEX: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Generalwoodz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Did you try BC ?
I mean Brain Check ?

You see, everything is just in your head.

16 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by emassflourish(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Practise green magic...works faster
[ angry angry angry
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by baggioni: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HappyPagan: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Only you can save yourself.. not that dead Jew, not the local ones, not the foreign bullshit.. your spirituality is an application of your intellect..

You carry a lot of negative thoughts.

11 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op. Your problems is simple. God works for who makes himself available. Instead of looking for where your potentials lyes and trying to develop them you think just practicing Christianity or tradition will save you.

You are like a player who got bought by a big club but refuses to practice only for you to be scoring own goals. Do you really wonder why Messi still do sign of the cross when he scores goal? Is it just God? He trains hard and makes himself available for God to use him.

Having good skill is one thing. Having another skill to market yourself is another thing. Knowing how to meet people that will help you is just another thing. Go back to Christianity. If its Catholic join society where you have influential people. Also learn good digital marketing skills and thank me later.

20 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Righteousness2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

My Brother! You can only Deceive yourself! You Cannot Deceive the ALPHA and OMEGA, who knew your mind and thoughts right from the beginning..

Some Truths we should know in Life are these
1. We are nothing without GOD.
GOD remains without us.

2. We believe and accept or we don't, it is that same JESUS that Decides our Fate.

3. Everyone of us, whether we call ourselves Christian, pagan, Muslim, traditionalist or herbalists. Whether we Regard GOD or we don't, we all are gonna appear befor JESUS.

4. There are only 2 Destinations for all of us irrespective of what we claim to be.
They are Heaven and Hell.
Once you Miss Heaven! You Cannot Miss Hell

5. JESUS is the ONLY way to Heaven. No Matter what you call yourself, if you get JESUS Wrong, Forget about Eternal life.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Yankee101: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
You can't serve two masters

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 6:24

17 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by anungangampu: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Everything u need is residing inside your head.. You just need to clear it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stop lying

Christianity and black magic can never work for desperate people.

Btw people read the bible upside down.

Even in black magic, you have to sacrifice and also do the work.

Sacrifice and also work hard if you want riches
Sacrifice and also go to hospital if you are sick.

Depending on religious prayer or sacrifices without action is waste of time.

Faith without action is a waste of time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

Pls with this all sacrifice thing..hope no human life was involved

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's difficult convincing a devout Christian who has turned an atheists to return to God.

Pretend all you want, we have all been in circumstances where we fasted and prayed to God for something and we never got it.

Indeed, it makes many people question the very essence of Christianity/religion.

12 Likes

Life is absurd.

1 Like

Jesus is the only solution
you are just Christian by mouth not by faith
it maybe unfortunate for you thinking Ur problem is spiritual not knowing u are the cause of it ... sit down and think of Ur life, meet good people that will advice you,... peace out

4 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by BlackfireX: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

You are a big foooool, all the money you have been using for sacrifices would have open a trade for you.
What if your problem is that you will hump from one magalist to another?

Continue you will enter bush one day , you no go come out

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by SweetCunt97(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Practice white magic
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by kingxsamz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin grin someone just came back to his senses.
The hard truth is none of them ever works.
That's why churches are thriving, but most of the people going to these churches never seem to have their problems solved.
The traditional method is even worse as some of its requirements is human sacrifice.
But none of it ever works.
I'd say this is a huge step in your life as you've finally come back to reality, now you can tackle problems, the real way.
Watch people who have huge problems in their lives come here to preach to you about coming to their church for a miracle. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Proffdada: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wrong! You thought you were practicing Christianity

If you really drink from the Living Water you shall thirst no more

4 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Then you need total deliverance

Because you can’t serve two master at a time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.