Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (30853 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by UDUJ(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Did you try BC ?
I mean Brain Check ?

You see, everything is just in your head.

cheesy grin cheesy I seriously think it has to be BR. I mean Brain Reset because that dude is just dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Eriokanmi: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
All are scam and a waste of time
Sorry you practised Christianity the wrong way. I fee your pain undecided
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
jaxxy:

That’s why u can clone and animal bt not a human.
... or is it that we don't know how to clone humans yet? Because scientists don't know how to do something yet doesn't mean it is possible. wink
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rededicate your life to christ
And
DiaBolism is going to lead you to HELL
Jesus christ is the way, the truth and the life.

You need to rededicate your life to christ
And undergo deliverance to cleanse your self of diabolical stuffs
Follow the video below.
Feel free to dm
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Pymetrics: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
simplesearch:

Accept Islam sincerely and still keep on trying, how does this add up? Justification does not come on the basis of good work or self imposed righteousness but through the merit of Jesus Christ. Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God, the Just shall only live by faith.

In Islam, sitting at home and praying alone will not solve your problems, you have to pray first, then take action, then pray. For example, you want to be a medical doctor and you didn't take action to attend medical school but you're praying about fervently, will you become a medical doctor?
It's that prayer that will amplify your small actions to become a big success. Clear example here is that not everyone who went through same journey in life become successful equally. Some pass through hardship and enjoyed less success while some passed through hardship and enjoy big success. All is down to prayer and the mercy from Allah.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Mutemenot(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op, it's actually very good to have tested the powers, now you need to understand that your life does not depend on any; both Christianity and black powers.. I did the same and got convinced that hard work and sincere life pays.. just be good and do whichever job you Have, naturally things will be good.. leave all this church magic
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by DeMoneyGenius: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
efficiencie:

Fast and pray unto who? Faith in who? You are further plunging the already confused guy into more confusion with your obscure counsel!
Understanding the spiritual is a lil more complicated than people think.
Problem is that a lot of people just rely on what their religious leaders tell them rather than digging into the dynamics of spirituality.
The universe is a closed system hence, it has a constant amount of energy. This energy can be harnessed to do several number of things. I'm sure you already know that I am definitely not talking about physical energy.
Physics defines power as the rate at which energy is transferred.
Same process happens in the spiritual realm.

Now here's the real thing.

nothing goes for nothing

If you want access to that power, you have to give something in return (to re-balance the energy).
There are a number of ways to go about it.
Fast and pray to whatever name you call that power.
In Christianity, the name is Jehovah.
Judaism say it's Yahweh.
Muslims say it's Allah.
Hindus prefer Shiva.
And a lot of others.
In Nigerian traditional religion (Yoruba for instance), the name of that power/powerful being depends on the aim of the power sought.
That's why you have
Sango
Ifa/Orunmila
Ogun, etc.

Every of these religious adherents seek power from one and the same source.

The famous physicist, Isaac Newton noted that nothing moves except something else (force) causes it to move.
In Christianity, it is recorded that Jesus was sacrificed (human sacrifice) to move a certain power (God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim).
Blood was shed/given/lost.
Does fasting makes someone lose blood?
Yes, it does!
Research shows that absolute fasting leads to about 14% loss of total blood volume over a period of 10 days.
Where does the blood go to?
Well...
The explanation is quite very long.
But I believe you should have seen where I am going to.
Bottom line is:
To access spiritual power,
You must:
1. Believe in something (faith)
2. Do something (works)
3. Give something (sacrifice)
4. Then you can receive something (reward).
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Rotfab7: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
The question here is did you serve God for those years cos you wanted to get rich or for salvation? Seek yea first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto it. If what you wanted was salvation, riches or not, you wouldn't care. My advice is never stop serving God no matter your situation. Only He knows why He answers some pple quickly and delays in some cases. Even if he doesn't answer, don't stop, but He surely will always come true for us.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by kingxsamz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
simplesearch:

Do you go into the exam hall with your textbook?

How does this question relate to what we're talking about? undecided
Kindly explain.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Aboki99(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
You need to try Islam, but while doing so you must bear in mind that in our religion (Islam ) money and material possessions and prosperity are but some of several means to an end, that is the end of attaining peace through two types of worship: ritualistic worship (testimony of the absolute oneness of God and messengership of prophet Muhammad, prayers, fasting during Ramadan, zakat and Hajj for those with the means), and muamalat worship (cultivating good interpersonal relationships with fellow human beings such as, in order of priority, ones parents, immediate family relations, extended family, neighbors and others).
Even if you have no big money ,you will still be contented with the little you have, and above , you will be happy. Money and material possessions are not the be-all and end-all of everything bro. Peace of mind is not correlated with money oo. Never mind the pretention to happiness displayed by many money bags you may covet! If u get close to them,you will realize many have to take pills to sleep or are terminally I'll but the money they have prop them temporarily up.

HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by fof1: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

JUST KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. HELLFIRE HAS A PLACE FOR YOU STILL. HYPOCRISY WAS UR BANE, UNCONSECRATED LIFESTYLE LEADS TO UTTER CONFUSION ANY DAY.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by salt1: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
It's difficult convincing a devout Christian who has turned an atheists to return to God.

Pretend all you want, we have all been in circumstances where we fasted and prayed to God for something and we never got it.

Indeed, it makes many people question the very essence of Christianity/religion.

Such a conclusion comes from a flawed theology. We can't have all the things we want even though we pray and fast for them. We subject our desires to God to overrule and to provide.
Accepting His Lordship means that we believe He knows what's good for us even when it's a no.
I know this isn't what mercantile Christianity is teaching where believers are taught that once you have faith and pray fervently, He will give you everything.
God won't be a loving, indulgent Father Whom we can arm twist with faith into granting any flimsy requests. He knows and provides what's best for us.
Op was worshipping God for what he could get out of religion. What about serving Him because it's the right thing to do? Godliness isn't measured by worldly possessions.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Never a Christian
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Trustedpro: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Let me be the herbalist C and see if your life will not improve greatly between now and 12 months time. Guy your background is hunting you, you grew up in a place where fetishism is popular. Another problem is mental laziness you want to jump the road map of success by using magic. If demons are not beating you in your dream or real life then you don't have spiritual problem. I have helped some people and I believe yours will not be different.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by ofiko123(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Try Islam or do yoga..
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by caye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
It is clear: most people on nairaland may have never walked through the ' dark night of the soul'; where it seems heaven & earth is even against an individual. I'm walking through this presently. May Oluwa Olorun Olodumare see me through.
A lot of these advices are judgemental and very untrue; even dangerous for the mental health of this seeker.
I don't bring my problems to nairaland, even most Nigerians have a seemingly spiritual knowledge of children, if we consider that people with vast spiritual understanding are not even supposed to be living in the chaotic and ghetto-like conditions, such as Nigeria.
Follow the one advice of looking for your higher man. I think you will find hope there again.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Theguided: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Go to quran.com and read the Quran. I hope you find you answer
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HopeSpencer: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
JoeEeL:

NONSENSE!

HE WAS ONLY SERVING ONE MASTER AT FIRST, AND THAT MASTER FAILED HIM COS HE'S NONEXISTENT.

YOU COME WITH YOUR TONGUE OF TRICKERY, ALL YE ZEALOTS.

Thank you jare. I didn't serve 2 masters at the same time.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HopeSpencer: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Which islam?

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Missyajoke(f): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

You are a big foooool, all the money you have been using for sacrifices would have open a trade for you.
What if your problem is that you will hump from one magalist to another?

Continue you will enter bush one day , you no go come out

You're the fool you're here to help not to insult him. The fact its social media doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense now.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

And is it out of fear of a reprisal or deliberate deceit that you failed to tell us if you sojourned in Islamism?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by waploger(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I need the black magic
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by rffalbum: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
You don't practise Christianity. You live it.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Imbercilefailur: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Suicide is d only way out
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
undecided
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Otiv: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Amen ! You said it all
paulolee:
go back and continue paying herbalist A for more sacrifices and he would continue building more houses with your money because he knows if he does fix your life ( thats if he can) you would stop paying for more sacrifices and he would stop cashing out..
the fact is Christianity is sweet and free, we have a merciful GOD that requires no money or sacrifices but jus serve him with all ur mind and he would never put u to shame..
I think its better paying money to another man all in the name of sacrifices and still ur life Is isnt better..
my point is dt even if I get frustrated and denounce being a christian ( which can never happen) it better I remain on my own than going to other lesser gods...if GOD cant help you, nothing else can...
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by TheVictim01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
I didn't bother to read this s%#t. All in all, faith is required to that which you have none. He practiced Christianity out of hypocrisy!
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Practise green magic...works faster

Pls can u explain what this is?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by lymelyte(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
39 years wasted in foolishness when you could have applied common sense and critical thinking for 30 minutes to examine the falsehoods called religion and voodoo. Had you done that, who knows how far you could have gone with being pragmatic and realistic in your approach towards life?

There are no gods, supernatural beings, and supernatural dimensions (eg. Heaven, Hell, Purgatory etc). Death is the final bus stop for humans: after that is eternal nonexistence and oblivion. Don't let anyone deceive you.
what do you mean? If you don't believe in consciousness after death, keep it to yourself..
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by nurusystem(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Have you practice Islam..
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by salt1: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
efficiencie:

Recent science does not support your claim. The brain is the channel of your consciousness and not its seat. The consciousness remains active even when patients are in coma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencefocus.com/news/brain-scans-discover-consciousness-in-coma-patients/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/life-after-life-does-consciousness-continue-after-our-brain-dies/wcm/da7e0f38-55cc-4772-a22c-f57d523bd34f/amp/

Very interesting reads on the near death experiences.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by DAYOODS(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Guy,God is your solution,stay focused. Ordinary 9 years of jujuism, you are already complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.