Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Family Issue (diary) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issue (diary) (271 Views)

Family Issue / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Please Advice Me On My Family Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issue (diary) by KingsDisease(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2020
I feel like pouring out my heart here ..I don't know if this is the right place...I have never experienced family love in my life, only at very few moments.
Always quarrels between my parents,they are always at loggerheads. I'm suspecting there's a big issue underground that is fuelling this because they are beefing 80% of the time...The worst part is that they both complain to me ,like they expect me to mediate in the issue as both of them have no senior family members that can intervene in the issues. Serious needs and insults from both parties always....I have never witnessed harmony between them. Omoooo I'm tired now and want to sleep. I just tire....I'm 24 and still in school.
I'm afraid this might affect my relationships later in life... subconsciously..... I'm already seeing it coming...I haven't been in a relationship for some years now. I pity my younger sibling growing up ,she will suffer this predicament the most. My parents just seperated (physically), my mum's workplace relocated her to another state far from home...I'm happy for her because she has been in a toxic relationship for long...but I'm not sided with any party because the both talk to me everytime concerning the issue and I'm been confused everytime on who's actually doing the wrong....I know it's a long read....might continue tomorrow...sorry for any typos if be...I'm not a writer...just decided to pour my heart somewhere.
Re: Family Issue (diary) by delishpot: 3:47am On Dec 24, 2020
So sorry about that. You have to advise them if they ask for your input. Talk some sense into them and tell them how their attitude is making you and your sister feel.

Many homes are like that รณ. Forget all that rubbish many Nigerians say about their mothers and fathers staying married till death. Many if them know that they will not pray to marry someone like their mom or dad. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Family Issue (diary) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2020
-
Re: Family Issue (diary) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
that's bad o.

i have a friend who also relates a similar problem to me frequently

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara / Why Sleeping Too Much During Pregnancy Is Risky For Your Baby / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.