Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara (272 Views)

Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara by Taba21: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy triumphant New year to all the good people in the house, just recently I meet a girl who was a native of kajuru southern Kaduna people of Adara, the thing is that she grow up in Kwara state.

To cut short the story please kindly is there any one who knows more about their women bride price because this said girl knows nothing about their culture.

Thanks awaiting hearing from you.

Re: Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2021
That's why there is introduction. Go to her family and ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara by Taba21: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Cutehector:
That's why there is introduction. Go to her family and ask.

I'm not in Nigeria that's the reason I needed to know they plan ahead before meeting her family people.

Thanks for your response
Re: Please I Need Information About Southern Kaduna People Of Adara by TiffanyJ(f): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
It mostly depends on the family and not the tribe. I am from the southern part of Kaduna and my mom is adara but over here, it's all about what the bride's family want to demand.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Towels - Bath Towels, Bathbobes, Slippers, Spa Wraps & Bath Mats / Abeg Nairalanders!!! Help Me Push This / How To Get Pregnant Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.