Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her (2805 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / You’ll Never Give “the Homeless A Place To Stay” After This True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
I followed the instructions and advise of most people on Nairaland to go back and apologize to my sister to let me stay but she gladly refused. I don't know what to do anymore I don't want to fall into trap all in the name of finding where to stay I think it will be better to get my own room and start working to take care of myself since school is closed yet. I really need financial assistance to get a room. it will be very odd to stay in a man I don't know about house. especially I may get treated like a trash.
I really believe genuine people are among people willing to help but likewise some try to take opportunity on me. save me from self destruction, save me from falling into danger.
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by DukeJoe17: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
What?
There is more to this your story,
This is just a survival test for you,
Be courageous and look forward, we all have faced this harsh period once in our life time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:
What?
I am moving from place to place now she's just wicked but God will find a way for me she will be surprised
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I followed the instructions and advise of most people on Nairaland to go back and apologize to my sister to let me stay but she gladly refused. I don't know what to do anymore I don't want to fall into trap all in the name of finding where to stay I think it will be better to get my own room and start working to take care of myself since school is closed yet. I really need financial assistance to get a room. it will be very odd to stay in a man I don't know about house. especially I may get treated like a trash.
I really believe genuine people are among people willing to help but likewise some try to take opportunity on me. save me from self destruction, save me from falling into danger.

Go back to your parents' home. All this drama is what is going to lead to where you will not like.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Go back to your parents' home. All this drama is what is going to lead to where you will not like.
the only option I have is going back to the village and if I do my dream will just die down it will be no more school.
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
the only option I have is going back to the village and if I do my dream will just die down it will be no more school.

You can always come back when schools reopen.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by YorubaMod(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
To me oo, is like you're trying to snatch away ur sister's husband, I don't think she will ever trust you.. U gats carry ur own cross.
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
this is the most embarrassing time in my entire life I feel bad and shy exposing my conditions to everyone like this but I think it's better than suicide
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Cubana06: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Goodness34: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na WA O the Lord is your strength.... no allow any body use you o
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by JulleyJ(f): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
cool
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
You are a scam. Shut it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jack005(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
You talked about schooling.How do you get funds for school once you resume.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by mikeywise(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Where in Abuja are u?
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by devlishGINGER(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
mikeywise:

Where in Abuja are u?
how come you are the only person confirming location in Abuja.
The same with that other Wazobia thread

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by mikeywise(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
devlishGINGER:

Am I? Anyway I stay in Abuja and I think a male is behind that handle. Can't y'all see that the op is a scam?

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by devlishGINGER(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
mikeywise:

Am I? Anyway I stay in Abuja and I think a male is behind that handle. Can't y'all see that the op is a scam?
Congratulations that you stay in Abuja. Well it's crystal obvious it's a scam.

Make no body go dey confirm scam abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by mikeywise(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
devlishGINGER:

Congratulations that you stay in Abuja. Well it's crystal obvious it's a scam.

Make no body go dey confirm scam abeg
Whatever undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
devlishGINGER:
I don't understand what is going on here
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
mikeywise:

what is wrong with you ? says who ? how did you confirm that ?
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Samakus(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nobody is giving you one naira from here. Find new format, BOY!

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Samakus:
Nobody is giving you one naira from here. Find new format, BOY!
I wonder the kind of people we live with these days
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Maj196(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't get the part where you said you are moving from place to place. Like from unknown people houses to another. I pray you find your helper embarassed
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by LoydJ(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Look for a Pentecostal church in ur Neighborhood and appeal to The pastor he should accommodate you in staying @ the church for some time until you able to raise money to get a single room of urs

Or better still you can also search for work as an house girl/Nanny

Please don't stay with a stranger oo
It's a cold world out there!!
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by MikeMicheal(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
I would have helped, but if your blood could refuse to help you, then as a stranger helping you is a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Molahnelson(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Go back to your village and reorganise yourself and make a comeback
Because nobody here is going to believe you
Is obviously because nobody here is going to help you so I advise you go back to your village because men are going their own way
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by properties4sale: 2:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I wonder the kind of people we live with these days
Hi Jemi, I'm really compelled about your story, read your previous post, I do not think the solution is giving u some money as that will do little for you. I think what u need is more of advise at this time.

First what u need is a roof over your head, I think the best you can do is to go back to ur village, forget about school for now, just try to see if u can pause it, u have so much going on in it life as a young girl, school is the least u wanna add to that, at least not at this time.
Again, when u get back home, u have a roof over your head and have a better ground to take out time plan for a better bounce back.
Forget your sister and the husband, they have tried for u, I do think you are an adult now and can manage for urself, all man to themselves...

All the best, I really do wish u well...
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by careytommy37(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
this is the most embarrassing time in my entire life I feel bad and shy exposing my conditions to everyone like this but I think it's better than suicide

You dey craze
Hurry up and kill yourself
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by Sexmate10(m): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Fake story grin
Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by entrep88: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
See format.. you try, African Prince grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Still Refused To Let Me Stay After Begging Her by egopersonified(f): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2020
So the only option you came up with is to stay with men you don't know. Of all the one million options, that is your first line of action. Whatever the story is, your sister is not wicked, you are the problem here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015 / Do You Have Any Uncle Or Aunt Younger Than You? / How Is Contraction Felt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.