Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS (25527 Views)

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / UNIOSUN Student Attacked For Refusing To Join Cult / Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS by Fahdiga(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

This mbaise man...you are at it again. Later you'd say you're not a tribalist. Wehdone o!
Heaven can bear me witness that I'm not a tribalist
Re: Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS by laitsy: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Thelife:

See this hopeless being, I asked you to show us prove of your claim but you are telling me to shut up, not surprise you live in Lagos but keep shouting "it true" on something that you never witness.
Mind your comment. The victim of the incident is my cousin.
Re: Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS by DCatt: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Flat head ko, bumpy head ni! Keep deceiving yourself, oponu!
Excuzeme:

See Flat-headed Ipob insulting those who are better than his forefathers! shocked
Nnyamirin dan'doya. grin grin

Tell Nnamdi Cow-nu to come over and lead the ESN he created from his hiding rat-hole.
I hope the Yorubas wont drive you back to your Potopoto Republic one of these days, since you all cant live there and wont stop insulting your Hosts.
Bunch of hairy-chest, Yam-legs Gorillas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv / OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.