Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) (45016 Views)

How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) / Come Across This Pics Of An Old Woman In NYSC Kits / Tag This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Emaxwell(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
To live a stress free life I avoid tailor

I just buy all ready made cloths grin

2 Likes

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Iwason(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
na tailor life be dat for 9ja
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by savcy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
James39:
all these clothe that you buy and sew is a waste of money. How can i use, say N10k for a material and afterwards use N5k to sew it. at the end tailor will spoil the clothe grin

Wahala for who like Native wears.

Go get good tailor oga.. stop showcasing your ignorance.. wear Jean's go your traditional wedding

5 Likes

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by TheBoy1740: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
James39:
all these clothe that you buy and sew is a waste of money. How can i use, say N10k for a material and afterwards use N5k to sew it. at the end tailor will spoil the clothe grin

Wahala for who like Native wears.

That's why you should get a good tailor, one that will also not disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by CandidNotes: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
I digress. Men keep complaining that their children only love their mothers. Treat your wife with love and your children will adore you. The way to a man's heart is se.x and food, the way to your children's hearts is the happiness and peace of their mother.

How they watched you treat their mother is EXACTLY how they will treat you when they are all grown.

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Emeks100: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas to everyone.I pity any tailor with such a customer.I just wished I can get a good broiler to celebrate this Xmas.God bless any one that can assist me.
3053 5400 79.
First bank
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by milkyworld(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
k
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by naturefellow(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bluezy13:
Walking along the road, sees a cloth I like in a boutique, branch and transfers money, picks it up later or take it home right away.

That is how I buy my stuff.
Buying material, sewing stuff is never my thing. The one I bought and sew with my colleagues during NYSC 2 years ago, I haven't worn...even for once.
Implies you don't do Aso Ebi things?
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Okoroawusa: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Benprass:
All this wicked tailor,
I gave one my clothes to work on, I went to pick them up, my people when I put on the trouser one leg of the trouser was as short as Buhari brain, why the other one is like Nigeria economic very any how.
Not funny... very dry joke
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by kareemkamil(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
When you think say, u get madness for head
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by leunseyis(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
What my tailor did was more killing. I was furious, I gave him 6 cloths on 2nd of December, then told him I will come for them on 21st of December. On 21 I could not make it to his office so I decided to go next day 22nd December, on getting to his place i was told he was not arround, I called his line, it was ringing in his office, so I decided to look around for my cloths, but to my suprise he has not cut any talk of sewing it. I waited for him to return, then he pleaded, i told him 2 of that cloths are very important, and I'm going out of town, so he promised me to check at evening that same day, he gonna finished it... so he did, I was calm but decided to give him his balance when others are ready too.

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
fourboys:
some Taylors can frustrate u ehh...
na so i give one my material and balance since October, the mumu neva still cut d clothe till now, I just vex d clothe for am

leunseyis:
What my tailor did was more killing. I was furious, I gave him 6 cloths on 2nd of December, then told him I will come for them on 21st of December. On 21 I could not make it to his office so I decided to go next day 22nd December, on getting to his place i was told he was not arround, I called his line, it was ringing in his office, so I decided to look around for my cloths, but to my suprise he has not cut any talk of sewing it. I waited for him to return, then he pleaded, i told him 2 of that cloths are very important, and I'm going out of town, so he promised me to check at evening that same day, he gonna finished it... so he did, I was calm but decided to give him his balance when others are ready too.
why are all of them the same everywhere?
hardly before you see an honest one that delivers your cloth on time

2 Likes

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
naturefellow:

Implies you don't do Aso Ebi things?

Nay, I don't

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
When are we going to see the part 2 of this movie
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Saig: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Na so I de suffer my own since last week. Had to cancel a trip cus of it. Till today I never collect tongue
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by bigcee(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Benprass:
All this wicked tailor,
I gave one my clothes to work on, I went to pick them up, my people when I put on the trouser one leg of the trouser was as short as Buhari brain, why the other one is like Nigeria economic very any how.
lwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Benprass(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Not funny... very dry joke

Was not writing to Make anyone laugh,

Was just tying to show what the tailor did was painful!!

Since you feel the joke is dry no problem, because I know the joke is as dry as your spearm.

1 Like

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hahahha.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by hstar: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Deathissweet:
Me and my tailor today
grin
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by humberjade: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
All nah greed.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by humberjade: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
All nah greed. They collect more than they can handle during festive periods just so they can make more money, and then in the process put their customers in difficult positions.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by STINOS(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I don't have native clothes and I'm not thinking of any time soon
you will when you get married.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by VanDerWaalforces: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Deathissweet:
Me and my tailor today
lol! Bros, You dey ves oo
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by golddare: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
GuyWise101:
The tailor has disappointed this man countless time.... lol

Unfortunately you will continue to patronize them because of say some are very good.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by TGON(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I don't have native clothes and I'm not thinking of any time soon
my kind of babe, native clothes is too much stress biko. i love it simple just the way you are.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by Juoflife1(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
I delivered.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by cnonyechi(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
My own tailor will see and not helm and she will say that's how English gowns are made, I just had to take off.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Not just tailors..most artisans are like that especially mechanics

Mechanics are the last on the chain. Tailors, Carpenters and electronic gadget repairers top the list.
Re: Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) by TOYNEX(f): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Emaxwell:
To live a stress free life I avoid tailor

I just buy all ready made cloths grin
Ready to wear is the new trend for tailor wey sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Government Says Teachers Must Wear Uniform (photo) / When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / Chinese and Asian Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.