Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,946 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Covid-19 Is Real! My Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Is Real! My Experience (332 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Is Real! My Experience by Kizyte(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
I will be very brief and go straight to the point so you can read without stress.

I think 5 out of 10 Nigerians are already positive for Covid-19 without knowing it (my personal opinion).

I've been treating Malaria for the past 2 weeks with little or no improvement; this has never happened to me before. I've never had a resistant Malaria since I was born.

Just yesterday, my big brother called me from Gambia with same complaint of Malaria which seems to be resistant to Anti Malaria drugs, he even showed me different Anti Malaria drugs he has taken with no improvement, and he was contemplating going for Covid-19 test.

One of the nurses in the hospital where I go for treatment also suggested that I go for a Covid-19 test, but for the third time I went to see my doctor, he added Hydroxy Chloroquine and Zinc to my drugs, I think that's a little evidence that what I'm going through might not be unrelated to Covid-19.

I've tried to isolate myself from family and friends...

Please share your own experience as we enter the second wave of Covid-19, and as a new strain of the virus in discovered in Nigeria.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mind44
Re: Covid-19 Is Real! My Experience by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Since the disease is closely related to malaria which we are resistant to, it will leave in a short time. OP you have nothing to fear.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Contain Microchip, FG Tells Nigerians / U.S. Intelligence Agencies Warn Of Heightened Domestic Extremism Threat / Para Axe Plus–dr Charles Passler's Weight Loss Detox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.