Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1306888 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
Melahou:
Please can Affidavit stand in place of Birth Certificate as part of documents to submit during Visa Application.

And how much in Naira is TB test for a child of less than 11years

Thank you

@justwise

Yes you can use Affidavit for that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
preciousmudia:
Hello everyone, for standard visa application, the 15 days are weekends counted as well... Or is it 15 working days

@justwise and others

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 7:00pm On May 13, 2021
angelss813:
Please can anyone advise the fastest bank for now to process form A. Am looking at Zenith bank, is it a good choice? Can someone please advise me if I should stick to that or otherwise. Please � I need advise from anyone and everyone that have paid using form A.
Thanks

I used Stanbic ibtc bank on Monday morning and my account was debited on Tuesday evening this same week

It is advisable you approach these banks wema, UBA, first bank, and co, no much crowds with them, I think you also need to make enquiry with Gtb, Access Bank, Zenith Bank. Ask them the simple question first, do you have enough available forex for form A. So that you don't end up 3weeks. I have Zenith and access bank, when I asked Access bank, the customer service simply said it depends on the availability of funds, and I said she should called me if they have funds..omo no calls to date, I just went to the zenith and the CSU told me they have funds just that enough customers on the ground. I had to apply and followed up. It took me three working days until I was debited on Tuesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by meashelle: 7:52pm On May 13, 2021
donmanuel1:
Please who has gotten CAS from ulster university Birmingham campus...I don't understand them again.. This is more than two weeks I applied for CAS

Are you for May intake?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomyusf141: 8:11pm On May 13, 2021
donmanuel1:
Please who has gotten CAS from ulster university Birmingham campus...I don't understand them again.. This is more than two weeks I applied for CAS

Not to scare you or anything. There’s definitely a problem somewhere but they won’t tell you. So mail The CAs team tomorrow and ask what the P is. I was in your shoes lol. Took 4 weeks and 2 days to get mine instead of 3-5 days other people are getting.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by meashelle: 8:39pm On May 13, 2021
Tomyusf141:

Not to scare you or anything. There’s definitely a problem somewhere but they won’t tell you. So mail The CAs team tomorrow and ask what the P is. I was in your shoes lol. Took 4 weeks and 2 days to get mine instead of 3-5 days other people are getting.

Not exactly true. If he is for September intake, they haven't sarted issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomyusf141: 8:57pm On May 13, 2021
meashelle:

Not exactly true. If he is for September intake, they haven't sarted issuing CAS

Not exactly true ? Cos na you e happen to abi.
Lmao some of you on this site grin grin
And Yh.. He’s obviously talking about may fam.
So what’s your point ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:22pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by meashelle: 9:40pm On May 13, 2021
Tomyusf141:

Not exactly true ? Cos na you e happen to abi.
Lmao some of you on this site grin grin
And Yh.. He’s obviously talking about may fam.
So what’s your point ?

Don't quite understand your reason for being aggressive. But then, if you were a smart person, you would have understood the meaning of "if he was for September intake" and you wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he is may intake as he did not expressly mention it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 9:57pm On May 13, 2021
Yes
meashelle:

Are you for May intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
I have sent them messages but no reply that is why I'm worried.
Tomyusf141:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:22pm On May 13, 2021
You can. Buh if you have immediate access to the two, you can bring it together to save the stress of many pages/sheets

Ejay99:
Can I use 2 different bank statements in my name for Cas and visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:25pm On May 13, 2021
Have they done medicals before? If no, you're paying just the fees as you quoted, you have no business with certificate reissue.

Iyanu14:
Please do i need to pay for certificate reissue or just the 57,800 and 23,120 for above 11 and below 11 respectively. Please help, its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 10:28pm On May 13, 2021
angelss813:

I used Stanbic ibtc bank on Monday morning and my account was debited on Tuesday evening this same week

What branch please and in what state?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomyusf141: 10:34pm On May 13, 2021
donmanuel1:
I have sent them messages but no reply that is why I'm worried.

Yeah, they snubbed my mails and msgs too on the CAS shield. But when I fina sent a mail to Nisirina, she did the chasing up for me, then told me what exactly went wrong and how to fix up. So I’d suggest you mail Nisrina Ramadhani too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyanu14: 10:44pm On May 13, 2021
Thank you.
Howoheye:
Have they done medicals before? If no, you're paying just the fees as you quoted, you have no business with certificate reissue.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
Please can you state briefly what went wrong so that others can learn from it and also not to make similar mistake to avoid unnecessary delay. Thanks
[1quote author=Tomyusf141 post=101667216]

Yeah, they snubbed my mails and msgs too on the CAS shield. But when I fina sent a mail to Nisirina, she did the chasing up for me, then told me what exactly went wrong and how to fix up. So I’d suggest you mail Nisrina Ramadhani too.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomyusf141: 10:55pm On May 13, 2021
meashelle:

Don't quite understand your reason for being aggressive. But then, if you were a smart person, you would have understood the meaning of "if he was for September intake" and you wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he is may intake as he did not expressly mention it.

Or you’re too slow to comprehend what he meant!!
Sch said CAS issuance starts late June or early July. So I didn’t jump to conclusion, I know he meant May.
Cheers mate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 10:58pm On May 13, 2021
I will do that...Thank you
Tomyusf141:

Yeah, they snubbed my mails and msgs too on the CAS shield. But when I fina sent a mail to Nisirina, she did the chasing up for me, then told me what exactly went wrong and how to fix up. So I’d suggest you mail Nisrina Ramadhani too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 11:00pm On May 13, 2021
What did she tell you ?
femisamuel908:
Please can you state briefly what went wrong so that others can learn from it and also not to make similar mistake to avoid unnecessary delay. Thanks
[1quote author=Tomyusf141 post=101667216]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayLion(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2021
tascoarena:
OANDA want to kill person o,my school said I needed 29212, for me and my wife.... So as at 28th of April that i did the POF gbp was 523 on oanda.com so after checking the exchange rate for 90days backward, I set my benchmark at 550, and I have been following it till yesterday that is was 538, and boom this morning it is 565... What is the ways forward can I add more money or we pray it comes down after holiday, or has this affect my POF already?

Chief, please which school is this and why is your POF this high?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2021
Good morning guys. Please I have a question . Kindly help me out. The 30days or 90 days sticker on the Visa. What does it mean exactly.. thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wahleyz(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2021
Slots are opened on the TB medical now... you can get a nearer date. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lukzy500: 4:35am On May 14, 2021
kayLion:

Chief, please which school is this and why is your POF this high?

It's for my wife and I, university of Greenwich
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:39am On May 14, 2021
lajumberg:
Good morning guys. Please I have a question . Kindly help me out. The 30days or 90 days sticker on the Visa. What does it mean exactly.. thanks in advance

It means you must arrive the UK within those dates.
For instance, if you are issued a 30 day timeframe on your visa starting 15 August 2021 to end 14 September 2021, you cannot arrive the UK before 15 August 2021 or after 14 September 2021, your travel date must fall within those two dates.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:40am On May 14, 2021
Ejay99:
Can I use 2 different bank statements in my name for Cas and visa ?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mayo47(m): 6:12am On May 14, 2021
wahleyz:

Please has anyone been able to successfully schedule an appointment in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukunmi93: 6:31am On May 14, 2021
If you are booking for Tb test with your old passport, while waiting for renewal(That would be used to apply), is there any implication?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 7:10am On May 14, 2021
Hello all

Please, I have another question

By the time we apply for visa and it is issued by God's grace, my passport will be 8 months left to expiration.

Will the visa extend beyond 8 months? Or they will issue visa based on the validity of my passport. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2021
wahleyz:

That website has craze

Been trying to help a NLer book since yesterday with no luck

Frustrating stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.