Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310090 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
Have you submitted your application for a VISA with the CAS issued by the University of Hull and done a Biometric?
Lyndaa22:
Please how is life in University of Hull as a student ? does it favor students? how is accommodation and cost of living there and lastly are there job opportunities for students?

I would really appreciate your responses. Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2021
Optimally:
I don't think that is the case, I think they gave out the original statement but someone altered it before submitting it. Though anything is possible in our Nigeria system but these statements are auto generated and it's hard for spreadsheet to make error during automation I would say

So how did the embassy managed to get details of the original bank statement if banks don't disclose current balance?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 2:20pm On May 29, 2021
justwise:

So how did the embassy managed to get details of the original bank statement if banks don't disclose current balance?
boss, I am not saying banks don't disclose balance o, *Banks do disclose balance especially when you have the necessary documents and authorization asking them to do so* what I said above was that someone doctored the statement of account the bank issued them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Blanchefleur: 2:20pm On May 29, 2021
Oluwatosin2000:
Good evening guys, please does this represent an unconditional offer? This is just a part of the mail, but nothing like ‘unconditional offer’ in the mail.

This is not an offer in any way, this is an Information email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 2:24pm On May 29, 2021
justwise:

I know you will cast doubt on this because you are one of those who believed that banks will never disclose bank balance to the embassy.

Sadly some naïve ones will believe this and still get caught.

I only stated my observations which was what I expected you to take note. The maintenance fee is not right, is it? And I also wasn't affirmative about the disclosure of balances this time. Same way you were asking for proofs from people who said the "new law" says they should leave the money there until the visa is out.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2021
Prisscindy:

I only stated my observations which was what I expected you to take note. The maintenance fee is not right, is it? And I also wasn't affirmative about the disclosure of balances this time. Same way you were asking for proofs from people who said the "new law" says they should leave the money there until the visa is out.

I made that comment quoting you because of your previous comment on this issue, you stated clearly that the bank can never disclose bank balance to the embassy.

The maintenance fee quoted in that letter is for last year which could be a mistake from the ECO but the content of that letter is what we are talking about.

Apart from this particular case someone else posted a refusal letter where it shows that the embassy confirmed the bank balance of the applicant, do you also believe that it was made up?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2021
Mindlog:

All the energy I have expended working in psychiatric hospitals must be rewarded in the UK o! cheesy cheesy

No forget us ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2021
Gracely7th:

Please can you discuss on this?
I have tried researching on this but still not getting it.

Im in Nigeria o but the 2 yr option makes for ease of payment.

Fees are reduced in the 2 yr option plus you get about 1 yr of placement.. The placement makes for valuable work experience when you leave sch

The 2 yr option also gives you room to plan your waka.. I hope you get the drift

That's my own POv btw

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 2:58pm On May 29, 2021
Pls if there’s anyone that won’t be able to meet up with their TB test appointment, I’ll like to switch dates pls ��
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
hustla:

No forget us ooo

As if say u neva arrange your side, we all get our coded plans. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
Optimally:
Check with the bank came back positive because the money was there as at the time of their check, but they're saying the statement is not genuine because the account is not balance as a result of the difference in closing balance and paid out funds, and generally speaking, if that statement was not tempered with, nothing should have made paid out funds and closing balance not to tally when calculated, if it doesn't tally, account is not balanced and that suggest alterations of some kind.

Please, explain o. Which one is closing balance and paid out fund and they must tally? How do we calculate/ get this one?. Secondly maintenance fee (outside London) has it been increased to 9207pounds?. I don't understand,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Manlikejaiye: 3:26pm On May 29, 2021
I can’t recall now if I was sent a confirmation email, but it shouldn’t matter. As far as your portal shows that you have submitted.
It will arrive on or before. I applied for two ATAS certificates two weeks apart and I think the first one came in 16 working days and the other in 18 working days. They also didn’t contact the referees.

ONPOINT555:

Please when i submitted my ATAS certificate application , it displayed submitted on the portal, but wasn’t sent any confirmation email indicating i submitted ...is this normal? Just a bit worried and does it usually come on or before the said 20 working days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 3:35pm On May 29, 2021
justwise:

I made that comment quoting you because of your previous comment on this issue, you stated clearly that the bank can never disclose bank balance to the embassy.

The maintenance fee quoted in that letter is for last year which could be a mistake from the ECO but the content of that letter is what we are talking about.

Apart from this particular case someone else posted a refusal letter where it shows that the embassy confirmed the bank balance of the applicant, do you also believe that it was made up?

The other person's bank statement was said to have been confirmed by the bank but there was an error in the calculations which simply means the person had tempered with it. UKVI didn't find that out from the bank but from their own calculations.

It's also possible that they can verify the balance because things change everytime, I didn't say otherwise this time. But that wasn't totally justified from the post, hence, my observations.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 3:46pm On May 29, 2021
Hello everyone, please how many months old bank statement has to be printed for student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wahleyz2: 3:52pm On May 29, 2021
shegzy80:
Just see an email that the University of Hull have withdrawn their CAS from UKVI and re-issuing another CAS for student

When did you submit your VISA Application & Biometric?

I just got my own CAS yesterday afternoon from Hull

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wahleyz2: 3:53pm On May 29, 2021
shegzy80:
Just see an email that the University of Hull have withdrawn their CAS from UKVI and re-issuing another CAS for student

When did you submit your VISA Application & Biometric?

I just got my own CAS yesterday from Hull

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2021
Prisscindy:

The other person's bank statement was said to have been confirmed by the bank but there was an error in the calculations which simply means the person had tempered with it. UKVI didn't find that out from the bank but from their own calculations.

It's also possible that they can verify the balance because things change everytime, I didn't say otherwise this time. But that wasn't totally justified from the post, hence, my observations.

You did not understand what you read from that refusal letter, How did they know that the figure was tampered with if they did not get the original document from the bank?

They did not calculation because they have two different bank statements , one original and the other one tampered with, so where did they get the original to compare with?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:11pm On May 29, 2021
Humans make mistakes, machines make mistakes only God doesn't. This happened in January but maybe u didn't read abt it or u are new here. The bank did not capture 4naira of SMS alert,the branch has apologised for their action. So to people that turned themselves to jury over it and u too that brought Jan 25 matter up on may 29. Well done but this is not necessary
Simplicity0555:
Ukvi says checks from bank came out positive but still said it’s not genuine. Me I don’t understand again ooo.
What could have happened in this case?
Justwise

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:15pm On May 29, 2021
Simply means the person has tampered with it. Well done ma/sir, Jury of the universe,may you and I not be victims of costly error that will make people to judge us wrongly.
Prisscindy:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2021
Ezriela:
Humans make mistakes, machines make mistakes only God doesn't. This happened in January but maybe u didn't read abt it or u are new here. The bank did not capture 4naira of SMS alert,the branch has apologised for their action. So to people that turned themselves to jury over it. Well done

Post the original case here or perhaps where the story was posted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2021
Ezriela:
Humans make mistakes, machines make mistakes only God doesn't. This happened in January but maybe u didn't read abt it or u are new here. The bank did not capture 4naira of SMS alert,the branch has apologised for their action. So to people that turned themselves to jury over it. Well done

Ezriela:
Simply means the person has tampered with it. Well done ma/sir, Jury of the universe,may you and I not be victims of costly error that will make people to judge us wrongly.

Post the original case and stop moaning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 4:20pm On May 29, 2021
Ezriela:

You weren't the one that submitted the bank statement so you can't say if it wasn't tampered with or not.

This thing is not hard now and shouldn't be treated with sentiments. If it's a "costly error", let him/her do an administrative review, so that the bank and ukvi would be clear where the error came from. Because this "costly error" can lead to a ten year ban o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:20pm On May 29, 2021
Even if I want to post ur last sentence won't let me. Search back to January 25 yourself and read it up.You have been of great help to this group but your choice of words sometimes. It is well
justwise:
[/b]

[/b]

Post the original case and stop moaning

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2021
Ezriela:

Did the person get their visa later? Nobody is judging anybody, blame the person that posted it in May without the underlying story. N4 for sms alert, okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:25pm On May 29, 2021
It happened Jan 25 and he has gone for AR already. So I am deeply rooting for him,then I can tag him and you
Prisscindy:

You weren't the one that submitted the bank statement so you can't say if it wasn't tampered with or not.

This thing is not hard now and shouldn't be treated with sentiments. If it's a "costly error", let him/her do an administrative review, so that the bank and ukvi would be clear where the error came from. Because this "costly error" can lead to a ten year ban o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 4:26pm On May 29, 2021
Hello house,

Any student currently studying at University of Wolverhampton? Please I need information about students jobs, housing e.t.c.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:27pm On May 29, 2021
Exactly my point,that we don't need to chase clout with things like this. Bringing it up may 29 is unnecessary and uncalled for. AR takes time but I know he will get his visa soon
Prisscindy:

Did the person get their visa later? Nobody is judging anybody, blame the person that posted it in May. N4 for sms alert, okay.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2021
Ezriela:
It happened Jan 25 and he has gone for AR already. So I am deeply rooting for him,then I can tag him and you

I wish him all the best in his AR

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
obabola123:
Hello everyone, please how many months old bank statement has to be printed for student visa application?

28 Calendar Days:

So if you were supposed to have N14million for the period stated above and you made the final deposit on the 1st of may (i.e you completed or made the last deposit that summed up to N14million of this day)...then you print a statement from 2/May/2021 to 1/June/2021

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 4:35pm On May 29, 2021
Is this the right way to do the conversion?
@just wise @lagosismyhome @thehrguy and other gurus

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:36pm On May 29, 2021
AMEN!!!
Ezriela:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.