Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1320826 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
fcnaxo:
Hello people compliments of the season. So I heard from a travel Agent that only BA and Virgin Atlantic fly UK cos of th restriction every other airline is grounded for now? Pls guys how true is this . Does anyone have a contrary experience

Not entirely true.

A friend came in yesterday via KLM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please is IELTS compulsory for Masters in UK, I can see it as a requirement for most universities. How were you able to demonstrate English proficiency? How did you get a waiver for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
mattfeuter:

I know what you’re trying to do, but don’t do it. wink
What are you saying? Is that the answer to my question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemkem93: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
iPLEXUS:
Please is IELTS compulsory for Masters in UK, I can see it as a requirement for most universities. How were you able to demonstrate English proficiency? How did you get a waiver for it?
Not compulsory for most University if you have ur WAEC but of course their are expecptional cases. I don't have WAEC so I did IELTS Academics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PMID: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Compliment of the season to everyone. Can somebody pls describe the route on how to get to Abuja tls? I will be going from Akure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GHJOE: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fcnaxo: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
mattfeuter:

Not entirely true.

A friend came in yesterday via KLM.
Nawa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chreze(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
fcnaxo:
Hello people compliments of the season. So I heard from a travel Agent that only BA and Virgin Atlantic fly UK cos of th restriction every other airline is grounded for now? Pls guys how true is this . Does anyone have a contrary experience

Emirate is allowed, You can check emirate and other airline site to verify. Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shalom4life: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please is it possible to travel to uk via london airport now and move to kent straight with this lockdown
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emerald16: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone please who knows about university of chester for engineering management for May intake. How much is the CAS deposit? Do they offer installment payment and how much is it? Finally does the school accept Neco and how is life in chester for immigrants?

Thank guys, expecting a reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shalom4life: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shalom4life:
Please is it possible to travel to uk via london airport now and move to kent straight with this lockdown

Please i need answers. I Dont want my visa to expire and i dont want to be stranded in london also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
emerald16:
Hello everyone please who knows about university of chester for engineering management for May intake. How much is the CAS deposit? Do they offer installment payment and how much is it? Finally does the school accept Neco and how is life in chester for immigrants?

Thank guys, expecting a reply.

All these information are on the school website.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kemkem93:

Not compulsory for most University if you have ur WAEC but of course their are expecptional cases. I don't have WAEC so I did IELTS Academics.
Don't you have Neco?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emerald16: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emerald16: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

All these information are on the school website.

CAS deposit and installment plan is not on the website, I just want to get people's opinion on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ahadeyhola: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Can anyone please answer this

Omob2015:
Compliment of the season.
Please i need your help .
I m single mother with a 5years old daughter. I m currently in the uk with tier 4 visa. I want to apply for my daughter now. Pls I need information on what and what to be added to the application to make it successful. I read that you need to state that you are fully responsible for her.
Do I need to get a immigration lawyer involved?
Do I need to do a DNA to proof she is my daughter bcs we have different names.
Can i get a sample of cover letter?
Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shalom4life:

Kent is just outside london so I would say yes.... from the airport you can start heading to kent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shalom4life: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Kent is just outside london so I would say yes.... from the airport you can start heading to kent

Thank you so much. No need to wait again niyen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshy2004: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kemkem93:

Pls find out from the school which one do they want. Is it IELTS for UKVI academic or just IELTS academic.
Pls make sure you find out. Because some schools are very funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ekaita: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
this is the process as you will have to complete your dependants application separately.i saw the same thing too when i was doing mine.Don't worry just proceed. As regards Paga you can select wallet to pay so you don't need to link a debit card
Greenville990:
Good morning,

I am currently trying to pay for IHS and Visa application fee. I have some queries

1. I had filled in the information of my dependents on both the IHS link and in my visa application but on the summary page, it is stating "you do not have dependents" and it's processing amount due to only myself

2. I own and have funded a KYC 3 Paga account. Do I really need a card linked to the account before payment can be enabled. A friend is insisting this is the only way.

Thanks as you help a brother out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donsalvo11: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kent isn't far from London. So I guess it's very possible. Are you going to University of Greenwich, Medway campus?

Shalom4life:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bluehorizo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Greeetings to you my people. Pls i want to confirm if it is compulsory to pay tls the 11,700 for scanning and uploading documents? Or i can walk into any business center to scan upload,that would save me some 58,500 naira. Also what exchange rate do they use for the 220GBP priority fee? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
emerald16:

CAS deposit and installment plan is not on the website, I just want to get people's opinion on that.
1.Deposit is 3000
2. I think is 3 installment plan not to sure tho

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
bluehorizo:
Greeetings to you my people. Pls i want to confirm if it is compulsory to pay tls the 11,700 for scanning and uploading documents? Or i can walk into any business center to scan upload,that would save me some 58,500 naira. Also what exchange rate do they use for the 220GBP priority fee? Thank you.
1. Yes you Don't have to pay 11,700. try and upload all d documents yourself
2.i'm not sure of which Exchange rate they use at which TLS center but is usually around 150k or less
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bluehorizo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thanksss:

1. Yes you Don't have to pay 11,700. try and upload all d documents yourself
2.i'm not sure of which Exchange rate they use at which TLS center but is usually around 150k or less

Thank you for the response. I will consider scanning and uploading them by myself.
As for the priority fee,i cannot escape it as submission is on 19th and resumption is on 25th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by imback(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
imback:
Hi house,

If applying for a student's visa, does one still need to provide maintenance evidence if staying with a parent?
Yes you have too,is either the money is in your account or parent acct
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Towotowo: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good evening everyone on here.

I have some questions about Uk visas

1, I would love to know if as a married man my parent can be my sponsor for my study visa

2, I'm planning on getting married before i start my visa application but am not sure if i would be able to get a date for the registry before the application. I would love to know if i can get married after getting my visa and would my wife still be able to apply for dependent visa.

Would appreciate if someone can help with this as it is urgent.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emerald16: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thanksss:

1.Deposit is 3000
2. I think is 3 installment plan not to sure tho
Thanks, pls is there any pre cas interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by whitley(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
You could do an express payment for your wedding or go to other locations like the federal registry in Benin with lower number of people

Towotowo:
Good evening everyone on here.

I have some questions about Uk visas

1, I would love to know if as a married man my parent can be my sponsor for my study visa

2, I'm planning on getting married before i start my visa application but am not sure if i would be able to get a date for the registry before the application. I would love to know if i can get married after getting my visa and would my wife still be able to apply for dependent visa.

Would appreciate if someone can help with this as it is urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nicerichard05: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pls is any1 going to University of Salford this January??

I need an urgent information

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PMID: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
PMID:
Compliment of the season to everyone. Can somebody pls describe the route on how to get to Abuja tls? I will be going from Akure.

Good evening o, our Abuja uncles and aunties pls respond! How do I locate Abuja TLS Centre? Coming from Akure, Ondo State. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.