Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321483 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
220 for each applicant
Zenbabe:
Hello everyone...quick question for those who paid for priority in applying for their visas; in the case of a family of four(main applicant and 3 dependants) , do you pay 220 pounds per person or per family application...please clarify. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Applied/Biometric Friday 2nd July
Decision letter dated Tuesday 6th
Collection emails from TLS Friday 9th
DHL arrived today Mon 12th
Priority.
Applied from EU.
Heavy travel experience. (Worldwide including 6month, 2 years, 5 years previous UK visas).
Other family members (3) passport with visas on the way by DHL.
This thread is highly useful. God bless all contributors.
UniSurrey!

Wishing all expectant applicants all the best.
congratulations to you and your family and may God continue to bless you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Justyno301:
Have been following this thread for over 2years and this is my time to testify
Submission date: 2nd July
Biometrics: 6th July, priority&assisted service
Abuja tls center
Collection mail: today 12th July
Just picked up my passport with visa now

Thank u lord

Anyone going to Edinburgh Napier university holla!!!
God be praised forevermore and congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Justice2700:
Good day @justwise and other gurus in the house, Biko I hope I get a response.
My husband and I have had previous visa denials, which we declared and on my part as the main applicant (my husband is the dependant) the reason for my denial to the US (student visa) and schegen zone(tourist) was lack of documentation to show ties to my country. So for this Uk student visa I have decided to add documentation eg landed properties and family pictures to show ties to home. I just want to be sure it’s the right thing to do and won’t cause me more harm in my application. Please anyone that understands the situation can respond to me. Thank you

You don't need to add that as its not needed but it will not have a negative to your application.

Declaring those visa refusals is the right thing to do,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
prissyllar:
If someone had a UK visit refusal in 2013 and the passport was collected without a refusal letter, neither was a mail sent back then
It was the time Nigeria still used VFS (now TLS)
How can one find out reason for refusal pls
Already sent a mail requesting for immigration history and they requested for some information which was provided said they’ll get back within a month
It’s already a month now
And it’s getting close to when I’ll need to apply for my visa
@justwise and co pls help
And I know they’ll need you to atleast state reason for refusal

I hope they reply you in time because its important to know why you were refused.

Did you make the application yourself or through an agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
justwise:

I hope they reply you in time because its important to know why you were refused.

Did you make the application yourself or through an agent?
No agent
By himself
His uncle was inviting him to UK then and his dad was sponsoring the trip
So he submitted his own Statement of account with his dad’s own and his uncles details in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bokidiaye:

Still waiting here

How many days now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bokidiaye: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

How maniy days now?
2weeks by tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by BigDickhead1: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!
Thanks to almighty God
Submission date: 17-06-2021
Biometric: 21-06-2021
Collection date: 12-07-2021. Tru DHL
Standard
Tlscontact Abj
Thanks to you guys for your contributions so far, you guys are the best

33 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zenbabe:
Hello everyone...quick question for those who paid for priority in applying for their visas; in the case of a family of four(main applicant and 3 dependants) , do you pay 220 pounds per person or per family application...please clarify. Thank you!

It’s per person. What most people do is standard for the dependents then priority for the main applicant.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bourne007:
Student visa is point based and as long as you meet up with the requirements, you are good. Landed properties are unnecessary (No harm in submitting o if you want to but not needed). As for family pictures, it's more of showing that you're in a genuine and subsisting relationship (nothing to do with home ties).

Thank you for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
UK study visa has no business with home ties.
- Have enough money that has been kept for 28days unmoved.
- Confidently pass your interview.
With God on your side, you are good to go.

Ok thank you. I’m so nervous.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
justwise:

You don't need to add that as its not needed but it will not have a negative to your application.

Declaring those visa refusals is the right thing to do,

Ok noted, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigDickhead1:
Thanks to almighty God
Standard
Tlscontact Abj

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teewaik: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please i just needed to ask this. If one has an opportunity of choosing between teeside university with £6500( after discount), MBA with placement year and on the other hand, University of Lincoln, same MBA and with no placement and fees of £11,600. Which one is better.

And also do teeside still request for bank statement cos i didn't see any of that on the unconditional letter i got. All I saw was to pay a £4000 deposit.

Mind you Lincoln does not request for statement or pre-cas interview bla bla,as per what i heard about teeside( if that still stands).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bokidiaye:

2weeks by tomorrow

Wow embarassed. Me A week now. Don’t know what at all they are doing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yispa: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
I did and I have gotten my visa, infact the visa was approved 2 days after my biometric based on the date on my BRP letter. I agree the quality is poor, but if you insist you want a better quality they will use a good printer. That was exactly, what I did. What was printed initially for me was a very poor quality with black ink stamp and signature in black biro. Everything looking like a poor quality photocopy. I insisted I won't take it because am paying for it and that other banks have a better quality statement. STANBIC is bigger than this and the quality is taking away from their brand with small shakara that I did at that branch. They started begging me and printed a better quality with a purple ink stamp and signature in blue biro. Again if they are re-printing you need to be sure they are re printing exacting the first statement they gave you.compare the two and ensure its the same,both Inflow and outflow percentage and the transactions.

Ab7890:
Please who used stanbic statement to apply for Visa and got their Visa? . Their statement quality is very poor and it is even worse once u scan it.

Please helpppp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigDickhead1:
Thanks to almighty God
Standard
Tlscontact Abj

Congrats.... I will testify here too amen....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fireman2: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello guys, pls I have TB test scheduled for the 28th of July in Abuja but would want to shift it to a later date in August,can I do that on the site or get someone to swap date with me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
I m going to London campus Glasgow Caledonian University
Holufunmee:
Hello people,
Please is anyone going to GCU London campus? or is it only GCU Scotland people like. I need someone to share thought with me on GCU London please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congrats

BigDickhead1:
Thanks to almighty God
Standard
Tlscontact Abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
fireman2:
Hello guys, pls I have TB test scheduled for the 28th of July in Abuja but would want to shift it to a later date in August,can I do that on the site or get someone to swap date with me?

Why do you want to change it to a further date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Whichever slot asks for reason for state what happened like you said and quote the stamped number on the passport.
For every denial before 2018 there about , passport comes with a stamped page "UK VISA" and some numbers.
prissyllar:

Also won’t he be asked the reason for refusal when filling his visa application form now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
You have to call mail IOM and make sure to get a response if not your money goes if you don't show up.
fireman2:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Seriously both schools get as e be!
teewaik:
Please i just needed to ask this. If one has an opportunity of choosing between teeside university with £6500( after discount), MBA with placement year and on the other hand, University of Lincoln, same MBA and with no placement and fees of £11,600. Which one is better.

And also do teeside still request for bank statement cos i didn't see any of that on the unconditional letter i got. All I saw was to pay a £4000 deposit.

Mind you Lincoln does not request for statement or pre-cas interview bla bla,as per what i heard about teeside( if that still stands).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations
Justyno301:
Have been following this thread for over 2years and this is my time to testify
Submission date: 2nd July
Biometrics: 6th July, priority&assisted service
Abuja tls center
Collection mail: today 12th July
Just picked up my passport with visa now

Thank u lord

Anyone going to Edinburgh Napier university holla!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations
JamiuKabir:
Visa Alert!
Applied/Biometric Friday 2nd July
Decision letter dated Tuesday 6th
Collection emails from TLS Friday 9th
DHL arrived today Mon 12th
Priority.
Applied from EU.
Heavy travel experience. (Worldwide including 6month, 2 years, 5 years previous UK visas).
Other family members (3) passport with visas on the way by DHL.
This thread is highly useful. God bless all contributors.
UniSurrey!

Wishing all expectant applicants all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations
BigDickhead1:
Thanks to almighty God
Standard
Tlscontact Abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
teewaik:

Teesside still requests for statement

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigDickhead1:
Thanks to almighty God
Standard
Tlscontact Abj

Congrats Big Man! cool cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magnifque01: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
fireman2:

I will advise you to stick to that date o, making booking is not an easy date or should I say getting your own preferred date may seem difficult . The test is valid for 6 months so it should serve purpose . I say it because the difficulty and stress people go through in IOM . During my own test a lot of peeps regretted no choosing an earlier date. My opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magnifque01: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omolondon1:
I have six months uk visa and two years uk visa on my passport. Will all these assist my student visa application with family of five.
Thanks

Honestly this does not guarantee visa outcomes but there is this narratives that it gives you an upper edge
. I will advise you don't loose guard bases on this . Just abide with the process flow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.