Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303790 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DOK987: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Pls is it possible to pay ihs fee with one card and visa fee with another card in a different name. I plan to use my flutterwave card to pay my visa fee and my brother abroad is willing to pay the ihs fee for me with his own card. Will this be an issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning gurus in the house, I had asked this before but no response.
I realized that the address on my bank statement is different from the address on my CAS. I already booked my biometrics appointment but still uploading documents since I chose self service. I am thinking of going to the bank to update my bank address so it can match that of the CAS, but they told me it will take 72hrs to effect. This bank statement was what I showed the school before they issued a CAS. My biometrics is on Friday and I’m worried about the address issue.
The main address I used on my application is where my husband and I reside
The correspondence address is different, that’s the one in my CAS.
So I feel having a different address entirely in the bank statement might be bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Yes this is the stamp I'm talking about.
Quote the number attached on any application and you are good to go.
That number is attached to the visa letter for those who got it .
And it explains all.
prissyllar:

Thank you so much for your response
Unfortunately the only stamp on that passport was at the very last page (UK ABUJA) with a number written with date below it
It’s just confusing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2021
People here gave had same issue and still got their visas....at least I know 3.
Justice2700:
I realized that the address on my bank statement is different from the address on my CAS. I already booked my biometrics appointment but still uploading documents since I chose self service. I am thinking of going to the bank to update my bank address so it can match that of the CAS, but they told me it will take 72hrs to effect. This bank statement was what I showed the school before they issued a CAS. My biometrics is on Friday and I’m worried about the address issue.
So I feel having a different address entirely in the bank statement might be bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Please house, I had 2 Canada study permit refusals Which I declared but , there was a US visit visa refusal which I didn’t declare because I was only a dependent and my husband was the principal applicant. Please can this be an issue??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
You need to declare that too.
Gunit87:
Please house, I had 2 Canada study permit refusals Which I declared but , there was a US visit visa refusal which I didn’t declare because I was only a dependent and my husband was the principal applicant. Please can this be an issue??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mikael3(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning house, today is the 28th day of my account statement. Can I print today or wait till tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2021
mikael3:
Good morning house, today is the 28th day of my account statement. Can I print today or wait till tomorrow. Thanks

Think you should wait till tomorrow to be on the safe side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2021
mikael3:
I printed on the 28th day. But I didn't count the first day the last deposit entered and the money became complete.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2021
omoondo:

The wait was killing..imagine 15 working days for visa application and another 6days to recieve passport.it was meant to be delivered on friday but when i tracked, they said "due to adverse weather condition" it couldnt be delivered i just had to make "patience" my friend grin

Welldone and Congratulations. The land will favour you and yours.

Chai! 6 days to receive passport. I go faint. Me that I couldn't wait till Monday sef. First thing Friday, as soon as Dhl said it was in their office, i appeared there.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2021
DOK987:
Pls is it possible to pay ihs fee with one card and visa fee with another card in a different name. I plan to use my flutterwave card to pay my visa fee and my brother abroad is willing to pay the ihs fee for me with his own card. Will this be an issue?

It won't be an issue. No one is monitoring if the cards are similar.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
timishift:
I used UBA and got debited in a week.

I'm going to UBA now. I want to pay some of my fees before resumption.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Yes this is the stamp I'm talking about.
Quote the number attached on any application and you are good to go.
That number is attached to the visa letter for those who got it .
And it explains all.
I appreciate your response
God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mikael3(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Justice2700:

Think you should wait till tomorrow to be on the safe side.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mikael3(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Amylew:

I printed on the 28th day. But I didn't count the first day the last deposit entered and the money became complete.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
You are welcome.
God Bless You too.
prissyllar:

I appreciate your response
God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by queendoreez(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys, please a friend made her Visa fee payment using paga verve in January, now trying to request for a refund since February till now, nothing.

Please has anyone who paid with Paga verve successfully processed a refund ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Wonderful people of Nairaland, my transcript has a different month and year of birth but I’ve normal affidavit showing my actual date of birth so now I want to apply for my visa and my transcript is needed . Should I use the normal affidavit or do another one that will mention the DOB error on my transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by danieldg: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello Guys

Good morning

(My First post here)

I would be coming next month to begin my masters program and I have a few questions I would like you all to help me with.

1. My school is in Wales (USW) and I know virtually no one there, is there some sort of forum where I can meet people there?

2. Accomodation-wise, is it advisable for me to pay for my accomodation(private, not school) while still here in Nigeria or should I instead arrive in the UK first, lodge and take time to go round and get one suitable?

3. Asides being a construction engineer, I have a personal side business I do, I'm an artist...I make portrait and realistic drawings based on orders for people who want to surprise people and people who want it shaa. Would I be able to carry this on successfully in the UK without facing any danger?
as I've heard that students are not entitled to have a private business while on a study visa.

Thanks as you all respond, I hope to get a feedback from you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tripleu333: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Please I need clarification:.... my TB certificate will expire on September 11th, my visa appointment will be before 20th of August and I plan travelling before that 11th of August.. my question is, is it acceptable? Considering the fact that my course start date is 27th of September.
Destination: UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
post=103653597]Good morning All,Anyone receive offer from BCU or University of Northampton recently??This is my third week of applying and nothing from them till now,if you got their offer kindly give hint on what you did to fast track it.Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pauloot(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2021
teeboi77:
post=103653597]Good morning All,Anyone receive offer from BCU or University of Northampton recently??This is my third week of applying and nothing from them till now,if you got their offer kindly give hint on what you did to fast track it.Thanks
Just conclude your mind on January intake. Time no Dey again, so that you won’t rush and get it wrong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Justice2700:

This is not a problem. I used 3 different banks with 3 different addresses. Your current address is what matters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mckayzee(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please is it fine to print out my bank statement for my Pof on the noon of the 28th day ?

Please can someone be kind enough to help with an urgent response..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2021
omoondo:
Visa alert!
Application date: 09/06/2021
Biometric date:16/06/2021 (Standard)
Transferred to VAC: 05/07/2021
Collection mail: 06/07/2021
Long wait for DHL delivery which landed yesterday 12/07/2021.Visas granted family of 5 (five)
It has ended in praise..all thanks to God and this wonderful nairaland team

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yourfavourite: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Which school splits fee for two years course and accept 2k pounds deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by toaldoe: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Hi Teeboi,
Mine is over 4 weeks and i have not received a response/offer from BCU as of date.

teeboi77:
post=103653597]Good morning All,Anyone receive offer from BCU or University of Northampton recently??This is my third week of applying and nothing from them till now,if you got their offer kindly give hint on what you did to fast track it.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2021
shadlyblinks:

Wait for a while. Same thing happened to me. I wanted a closer date than August 16th they gave manually. And I was given this Saturday but u will need to wait and might even spent the whole day there

How did they give you the close date? they said they will text but i didnt get anything....and its very hard to leave office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Tripleu333:
Please I need clarification:.... my TB certificate will expire on September 11th, my visa appointment will be before 20th of August and I plan travelling before that 11th of August.. my question is, is it acceptable? Considering the fact that my course start date is 27th of September.
Destination: UK
I think it should be acceptable since you will be in the UK before its expiry. Which university please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mamachi09: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations

uote author=BigDickhead1 post=103643929]Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!
Thanks to almighty God
Submission date: 17-06-2021
Biometric: 21-06-2021
Collection date: 12-07-2021. Tru DHL
Standard
Tlscontact Abj
Thanks to you guys for your contributions so far, you guys are the best[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2021
danieldg:
Hello Guys

Good morning

(My First post here)

I would be coming next month to begin my masters program and I have a few questions I would like you all to help me with.

1. My school is in Wales (USW) and I know virtually no one there, is there some sort of forum where I can meet people there?

2. Accomodation-wise, is it advisable for me to pay for my accomodation(private, not school) while still here in Nigeria or should I instead arrive in the UK first, lodge and take time to go round and get one suitable?

3. Asides being a construction engineer, I have a personal side business I do, I'm an artist...I make portrait and realistic drawings based on orders for people who want to surprise people and people who want it shaa. Would I be able to carry this on successfully in the UK without facing any danger?
as I've heard that students are not entitled to have a private business while on a study visa.

Thanks as you all respond, I hope to get a feedback from you all.

Hey Bro, I think you should ask in the other thread “Living In The UK”.

https://www.nairaland.com/4158866/living-uk-life-uk-immigrant/702
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Teniremi:

What if I already used address of where I will be staying which is still the same city

There is no need to change it then. It should not be a problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.