Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son (45014 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Abdulazeez99: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2020
D'Banj has shared adorable Christmas photos of himself, his wife Lineo and their son, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing the photos, the singer wrote;
"It’s Not How Much We Have , But How Much We Appreciate What We Have That Matters....... Merry Christmas � My People Thanks For All Your ❤️.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJO_W9ljFIG/?igshid=hi95y37ex9lw

Born Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, D'Banj and Lineo Kilgrow got married in a quiet ceremony in 2016.

Their one-year-old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III, died in a swimming pool accident at their home in June 2018.

They welcomed another boy in September 2019.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by paradiseadams: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2020
They are so cute

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by mayklef(m): 4:26am On Dec 26, 2020
Meet the Kokos

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Still surprised how this rough man turned out a good home keeper,hmm.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by decatalyst(m): 5:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice family, including the dogs.

2021 will be rewarding for us. Amen.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by decatalyst(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

Nah you rough am?

No wonder almost every guy on Nairaland likes to take a pound of flesh off you!

Just Negodu jare!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Bornsinner7: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Skibanj

Merry Christmas.. Nice one
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by NwaAmaikpe: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years.

Ogbeni channel this energy to the studio.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by osamz007: 5:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOKE UP AT 4:45 TO TYPE THIS

I KNOW SAY YOU SMOOTH LIKE EGG SHELL

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by dollytino4real(f): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2020
pls o keep eyes on him well dis time! not even ant bite on him will be accepted

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by parkervero(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Adorable family. I thinking the wife has taken in, congrats on that.

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by leomarz007: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

i missed my break with the real Bangalee.
rough in what way. you dont judge a book by its cover. Season greetings

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by BlessedNuel: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice pictures.... beautiful family
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by GetItDoneSharp: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Cool

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Greatjob88: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Great player
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by SAMBARRY: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years; I'd channel that energy to the studio.
that is why he's not you.get a life undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by MrOON: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful Family. But the poster don't necessarily need to remind us that D'Banj lost his first son nah, thereby changing the mood of the story.

Well,
This Yuletide, you need to know these bank account scamming tricks and avoid them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31bRk-PpAKc

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by CoolAndGreat: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by MrOON: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
E shock yhu

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Swaylore: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by femi4: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are judging him by his style of music.

He's not Dbanj at home, he's Dapo Oyebanjo with different personality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Uyi168: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Whats that other dog doing Inside there.. shocked
And the look on dbanj face is helping matter.. angry sad

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by emmabest2000(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2020
The more police warn them to stop posting their families affairs on internet the more they keep posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by MrOON: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Am I the only one trying to look close to investigate if those brown creatures are real dogs � or teddy �

But finally, with the weight they exert on those floor, am forced to conclude that they're REAL BEASTS.

Merry Christmas D'banj

4 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Rootprof(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years; I'd channel that energy to the studio.
H
Hmm You can't be on the stage forever my dear, as a musician or footballer you know it's time and as a wise one you must plan ahead, most of them have many other businesses aside singing. Mind you not all of them can join politics like bankyW,9ice and co...

The most important thing is being relevant and doing good. I never hear dbanj begging for money or anything like that.
I pray God gives you/us many successes of income

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by 2Odds101(f): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Still surprised how this rough man turned out a good home keeper, hmm.
Thats the fact of life... Nonchalant guys na always good home keepers...

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by ProTouch90: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Sharp
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by jericco1(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Adorable family
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by 2Odds101(f): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
that is why he's not you. get a lifeundecided
Good response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Ademola47(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2020
He's doing well.

But I think he needs to work more on maintaining his game in the music industry. Releasing 3 or 4 hit songs next year will do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.