Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son (45037 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Drsnives(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Kweeke
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by 2cribz: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2020
He no marry from him state,na foreigner he marry. That should tell u something, avoid naija ladies at all cost.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by GeneralPula: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2020
parkervero:
Adorable family. I thinking the wife has taken in, congrats on that.

Yeah..

I knew through her feet..
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2020
MrOON:

E shock yhu
e no shock me.hes in an environment where he can't bring out his D'banj skills, assuming he was he for worse pass 2face lipsrsealed tongue

Difference is that 2face is In an environment where he can misbehave and get away with it, D'banj is not tongue
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by nanakgh(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Easier to say’ it’s not about what you have’ when you have a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Ekpekaycee: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
All our celebrities share in this season is photo of themselves and their families. Why not share something to alleviate the pains in the society.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nuzo1(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Still surprised how this rough man turned out a good home keeper,hmm.

1. Either the love he found in the wife changed him.

2. Or he was never a rough guy like he portrayed to be.

But i will go with the second given how ladies he dated in the past found it hard to move on after they broke up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2020
The wife is pregnant again Congratulations.

The swollen leg
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Farki: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

Rough ke? Do you know D'Banj's family background? undecided

He struggled to get where he is rather than follow his parent's wishes.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2020
He come fine now.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by jovijovi: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Thank God for your life

Anyway, for your wholesale or retail purchace of small and big black nylons at wholesale price, check my signature
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years; I'd channel that energy to the studio.

baba you don cast, change pattern. na to dey write good English and proving you know it all, yet the world class illiterate is your President

grown up mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by gstelly: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Wait o, am I the only that thinks dbanj somehow looks like Desmond idiot here
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by anochuko01(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
That's to show how unwise you are
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2020
MrOON:
Are my the only one trying to look close to investigate if those brown creatures are real dogs � or teddy �

But finally, with the weight they exert on those floor, am forced to conclude that they're REAL BEASTS.

Merry Christmas D'banj
You're not the only one. I'm still unsure myself. real, or Teddy they're cute.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Seyi8750: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Sorry I cant see Dbanj
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by excel101(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Hold that boy well o, because we no wan here story again o.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

Your opinion matters not. Always remember that.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by ObaKlaz: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years; I'd channel that energy to the studio.
Lazarus, I knew you'd come out of your grave to howl at D'banj.

All these years of barking at him from a safe distance, he still doesn't know you, and you haven't done any better with your life either, besides being a pathetic troll.

You really suck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Denique(f): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Merry Christmas to you, Nwaikpe tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by victorazyvictor(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

Mystery!

You dont judge book by the cover grin
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2020
decatalyst:

Nah you rough am?

No wonder almost every guy on Nairaland likes to take a pound of flesh off you!

Just Negodu jare!
that girl is a bored frustrated ugly house rat
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Him rough+handle you for bed?
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by anenymasng(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years.

Ogbeni channel this energy to the studio.

He's retired.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Diong22(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2020
cool awwww!
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Arckeen: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be busy taking Christmas photographs if I were a musician who hasn't released any hits in almost 4years.

bro! I don’t fuckin know your profile oh, but sorry to say Koko master get money pass you!! Go and make money man! Stupid brat
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Crystasluvee(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

That's showbiz. Artist give you a arrays of self personalities for fame n relevance. . That doesn't imply their true nature or character. Most male artist are single with baby Mamas. That doesn't make them useless but smart to current realities n their huge fan base majorly of which are females. i am not advocating baby mamas as new norm though. But for the record They knew once they settle for one n became married their music career is outta the window. Once you marry you will lose a lot in the industry. Templates are Dbanj n Tuface,

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

This comment just Inspired something.
Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by Peppysco: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your thinking is so shallow. You mean to say the guy cannot have his personal life outside of music? The likes of Jay'z and Diddy quietly left the stage for the newer generation to flourish.
So, quit hating and just be happy, you have been through a lot this year

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son by maximusprime2000: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Peppysco:

Your thinking is so shallow. You mean to say the guy cannot have his personal life outside of music? The likes of Jay'z and Diddy quietly left the stage for the newer generation to flourish.
So, quit hating and just be happy, you have been through a lot this year

you are wickedgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped) / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.