Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings (34876 Views)

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by Akinpresident: 3:06am On Feb 14, 2021
moseroe:
I try to mail you. Am interested in this affiliate marketing stuff and will b glad if you can get to me on email or you drop a contact for me to reach you. Will be waiting for your reply.

I've replied you
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by blessedchild234(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2021
Akinpresident:

I've replied you
boss likewise me.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by samsard(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2021
hakeem4:
This is actually my first time withdrawing from payoneer directly to my local account. normally I send the money to my transfer wise
How is that possible?
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by hakeem4(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2021
samsard:
How is that possible?
put your TransferWise details on payoneer. After 30mins, it would confirm and you can now send it to your transfer wise account.

But you won’t be able to send money from transferwise to your Nigerian account anymore cause of cbn new policy
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply akin. Have sent a message to you today from my yahoo email address and i will wait for your reply today. Thanks once again.
Akinpresident:

I've replied you
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Hi Akin, i sent you a message via my yahoo email address yesterday and i sent another message to you today. I am waiting for your reply. Please check your email and reply me. Thanks.
Akinpresident:

I've replied you
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Hi Akin, can you please reply me on email ? I have been waiting for your reply on email. I really want to know more on affiliate marketing and he started under your mentorship or training. So please check your email and get to me. thanks.
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Hi Akin, can you please reply me on email ? I have been waiting for your reply on email. I really want to know more on affiliate marketing and he started under your mentorship or training. So please check your email and get to me. thanks. author=Akinpresident post=99044901]

I've replied you[/quote]
Re: I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings by moseroe: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Hi Akin, can you please reply me on email ? I have been waiting for your reply on email. I really want to know more on affiliate marketing and get started under your mentorship or training. So please check your email and get to me. thanks.
Akinpresident:

I've replied you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.