Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (70010 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / The Woman Behind The Legend - Simbiat Abiola Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
She ran away from twitter kos she can't withstand that environment.. We twitter fam leave her for the Instagram fams to rate.
Ó sá tefetefe kúrò ní Twitter kos they will finish her their...

4 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by SATANNIST: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
this one that have been used by yahoo boys and mompha?

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
u bout to marry money, simple
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by ubsky(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
This dude is finally back again ��
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.
He has apparently become a self-destructive masochist.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Twitter fam? Bunch of idiotts who gat nothing good going on in thier lives.
emmanuelpopson:
She ran away from twitter kos she can't withstand that environment.. We twitter fam leave her for the Instagram fams to rate.
Ó sá tefetefe kúrò ní Twitter kos they will finish her their...

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.
You know whether two of them do the fraud together
Modified:
Acidosis:

You guys will just open una mouth waaaah like running water dey post rubbish. Dude is a Nigerian Soldier. You all should get a life.
And so Soldiers no dey into crime

No wonder, she wasn't even remorseful after she was convicted

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Abi na

blinking001:
This manner less bittch. The guy wont get married to her sef. All this one na wash...
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Vivuch: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Minjim:
She'll finally settle with her yahoo guy cum fry joke skit artist.
The guy is a naval officer, so let that sink in. You're only a broke ass on Nairaland hating. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to him. Cute Abiola is not just a comedian, dude has a thriving career as a soldier. He's a confirmed Naval officer, steadily finding his way to the top.

You dunderheads on this thread should get a life.

5 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by offset67(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
it will end in platinum tears

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You know whether two of them do the fraud together

You guys will just open una mouth waaaah like running water dey post rubbish. Dude is a Nigerian Soldier. You all should get a life.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
chronique:

Same thing I noticed.
its the same ring. But this 3pieces type.
You wear the first outer curved one, then wear the center one with stone before wearing the third outer curve to cover it.

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Okuda(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
it ends in premium tears. this kine relationship na him dey quick spoil. yeye
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by causewahala: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lawyer Kunle!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love the guy sha! He's hella funny!
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Mcslize: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Yahoo yahoo bleach olosho girl getting engage by a simp were as churchy girl are stil hopin on God for a husband.
Irony!

Pls kindly give me the full gist cuz I don't understand what you guys are saying.

What did the girl do?
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Mcslize: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Let someone's son locate me ASAP. I want this so bad right now. sad

Na wa o. What happened to all the guys that are asking you out? You want the one wey don blow shey? Say the truth.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by femi4: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by femi4: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Reply your mentions... someone's son is there
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Pauladex(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed
Receive by fireeeeeeeeeee
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Pauladex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed
Collect by fireeeeee
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sorry for your pain. That is the world we currently live in.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by zone51: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na stunt
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As the years increase, your IQ decreases.. Shebi who the man love is your business? Abi is your life better than hers? Oluku
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Shamelessman01: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tbvxl:
The day I Saw this guy on bike one time like that in ilorin. He's such a lucky lad anyways
is it recently?
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
Twitter fam? Bunch of idiotts who gat nothing good going on in thier lives.

Like you were better off... Team Instagram fake life

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Stavross(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Locate you how? The ones wey PM u... U gree answer them.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by wisdomkid: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
Dont take this ur poke nose to 2021.

Alway try to mind your business.
SIMP
Seem like you just heard the SIMP word
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Lenient001: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin Drove me back to those days. (In Wizkid voice): The kinda love you're giving me baby ah issa neccessary o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.