Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (70017 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / The Woman Behind The Legend - Simbiat Abiola Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Let someone's son locate me ASAP. I want this so bad right now. sad
life is a system. Whatever you want in life, create the system for it. If you want riches, create a system of successful people around you and one day you will become rich.

Adeherself just got engaged by a fellow comedian, they are in the same system. So what system have you created around you to achieve your desire to get married to a deserving husband Since you spend a lot of time on Nairaland, which means you have built a system of friends, followers and admirers through your comments on Nairaland so give some of the guys around your Nairaland system a chance of friendship and then love that can lead to tying the knot someday.

Yes some people succeed without following the system of life, they are the abnormally, there is always an exception to every life rule, and if you will be one of them it will happen to you too someday. But to get your desired goal in life faster, build the system for your goal.

Like me I cherish success so much and over the cause of years I built a system of successful people and successful activities around me and today it has paid off.

There is also principle of financial success which is accessible to both Christians, pagans, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, so long as you follow that principle of financial success in life, whether you are a born again Christian oh, pagan oh, Muslim oh, Atheists oh, etc, you will become financially successful, that is why you see successful people in all religion and beliefs.

The same goes to good health and long life..if you want to enjoy good health, build a system of healthy living and healthy lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mumu, I'm not the social media type. Keep wasting your lives on Twitter and Instagram.
emmanuelpopson:

Like you were better off... Team Instagram fake life
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by West10(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tools4sale:

At least a potential fraud convict.... She use her brain take make money.... But potential Hoe...run from dat one... U go die early
Deep words bro deep words

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.
He has apparently become a self-destructive masochist.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.
NwaAmaikpe is back!
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
Mumu, I'm not the social media type. Keep wasting your lives on Twitter and Instagram.

Ọdẹ and oponu.. You think social media is all about Instagram or Facebook and twitter.
What is Nairaland to you... You see where you are a fool.. Spend your precious time on here and by December next year. You will be here asking why you did not make any impact..

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Thablownmindset: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tbvxl:
The day I Saw this guy on bike one time like that in ilorin. He's such a lucky lad anyways

Lucky?? OR Blessed?? where were y'all when AB was doing MC, Crazy skits and hustling up and down for Kwara Poly?
He paid the Price and now it's is time that's all that matters. one thing I have come to understand is that when the spotlight is on you people tend to think you re lucky, I swear AbdulGarfar isn't lucky the guy na confirm hustler who gave all he gat and in return got all he wants!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre comedian needs psychological help because this is now more than just a joke.

Because how can anyone explain how; of all the girls in the world to get engaged to; the mumu chose a potential fraud convict.

I don't know how the idiot got into the navy sef.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some of you here on Nairaland are just crazy fellow. Talking bad about the guy "Cute Abiola" when he is actually doing better than most of you.
I bet you dont know nigga is a fucking Naval Officer!

Foolish people be commenting nonsense.... Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Minjim: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Vivuch:
The guy is a naval officer, so let that sink in. You're only a broke ass on Nairaland hating. Cheers

Lol!
Which Navy?

Haven't you seen his skit b4?
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by dollext: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And wht makes u think its d comedy d used to make a living... dey are business partners and I think he has also quit from the Nigeria Navy
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na them know. I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
This guy is not funny at all. His skits are dry
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by demanuel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
life is a system. Whatever you want in life, create the system for it. If you want riches, create a system of successful people around you and one day you will become rich.

Like me I cherish success so much and over the cause of years I built a system of successful people and successful activities around me and today it has paid off.

The same goes to good health and long life..if you want to enjoy good health, build a system of healthy living and healthy lifestyle.
Bro I greet you.
Please can you further explain what you mean by building a system ,especially in your finances?.
I need help in that regard.
I want to make a change come 2021.
If you don't mind I can send a pm.
Thank you.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one. You replied yourself. Bye. wink
emmanuelpopson:

I'm Ọdẹ and oponu.. I think social media is all about Instagram or Facebook and twitter.
What is Nairaland to me... I see I'm a fool.. I Spend my precious time on here and by December next year. I will be here asking why I did not make any impact..
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
demanuel:

Bro I greet you.
Please can you further explain what you mean by building a system ,especially in your finances?.
I need help in that regard.
I want to make a change come 2021.
If you don't mind I can send a pm.
Thank you.
To start with, you must have a business or trade that solve major societal problem. From there you start to build a system for financial freedom.

Another thing is this, while creating a business or trade, you must consider the era we are in now and make sure whatever business you are starting is in line with today's generation needs. For instance, a startup in ecommerce won't be a bad idea because ecommerce have a very long way to go and its just evolving in Nigeria, meaning it has a lot to offer.

After you have succeeded in starting up a business in a moving or viable niche, you need to be patient and build loyal customers over years, and make sure you leave a very impressive service on the mind of every customer that comes to you. As you do so, you also start networking with industry players in similar business and build a system of successful people in your business area, this will help solidify your growth

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by chronique(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yewandequeen:
its the same ring. But this 3pieces type.
You wear the first outer curved one, then wear the center one with stone before wearing the third outer curve to cover it.

Oh! I see. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Clout
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Oluwadami009(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
missimelda01:
Two different rings? Okay.

You get eyes.......
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Na even bad present. Her case hasn't been closed yet.
Lol. I fit de Bleep bad gal base on say she fine or gather ass or breast buh no be for marriage.i fit marriage ugly gal or even mumu way no go give me headeach I swear. I hate wahala gals with passion

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good luck to them
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by mindpresh: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
this young crook is trending??

jaybenugo:
Instagram influencer Adeherself has described this Christmas as her best ever, as she gets engaged to comedian Abiola, her boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of her engagement ring on Instagram, She tagged Abiola and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOKO4KjIHn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Abiola also shared a video and a photo of Adeherself's engagement ring on his Instagram handle. He also tagged Adeherself.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOMtvIBoWz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos and video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQrH9EhoIU

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Bazozo: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wish them well
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemmyT002:
That girl is freaking beautiful!

I swear, she fine like two people.... wink

1 Like

Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
Nice one. You replied yourself. Bye. wink

You must be a nincompoop.. Empty vessel...
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
this guys no funny na,the only comedy skit wey funy me na home of lafta young elder
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by leaculpa: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
this just seems odd.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
This your comment seems is bore of hatred, bitterness and envy, Bros the guy see a better life with her, and he isn't sharing life with you, so keep your advice or bitterness to yourself or ask if anyone else need it.
Let's tell ourselves d truth sometimes, how much comedy dey pay this people. With the kind of lifestyle they live.
If not that the girl is arrested we wouldn't have known what going on.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2020
dollext:

And wht makes u think its d comedy d used to make a living... dey are business partners and I think he has also quit from the Nigeria Navy
Business partners indeed, she has case to answer Sha.
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2020
solidmyk:
I saw their video on insta and felt like e no suppose be dis guy.
Maybe if d guy don realize say em don raise one bad guy pickin at the end of the day e go get brain
Bruh you can't even get married because you are poor. So stfu
Re: Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Vivuch:
The guy is a naval officer, so let that sink in. You're only a broke ass on Nairaland hating. Cheers
Bruh these extremely poor nairalanders think they can have an opinion on someone's personal life.
Bunch of poor frustrated bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.