Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti (33513 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Fajuyi Park Ado-Ekiti Beautiful night View / The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti by babzo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
travelwaka:
Thank you, I have learnt my lessons no to talk about history again, there are so many conflicting stories I am always willing to learn more. Thanks

Nooooooo....haha! Please don't let anyone bamboozle you!!!! As Professor of Wakalogy, your work will be incomplete without pieces of history.
Re: The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti by Haykinx98(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ekiti state is actually one of the worst state in South west with low infrastructure,Until we stop celebrating the little nonsense our Governors think they can use to impress us.That's when Nigeria will move forward.

This shit they call park looks more like a round close to the bridge Fayose did,Anywhere after that place is bush and bad road

1 Like

Re: The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti by travelwaka: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yeah but it hurts so many people. This is the reason why I actually travel to verify things myself rather than depending on online publications. Anyways thanks for being kind

babzo:

Nooooooo....haha! Please don't let anyone bamboozle you!!!! As Professor of Wakalogy, your work will be incomplete without pieces of history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Killed In Kaduna Cars Fire Accident (Graphic Photos) / Carter Bridge Lagos Is Close To Collapse (Video) / Church Member Crashes Pastor’s Car While Teaching His Girlfriend Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.