Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Sack Zubby Michael Now, Don Saint Tells Governor Willie Obiano - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sack Zubby Michael Now, Don Saint Tells Governor Willie Obiano (1203 Views)

'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Traditional Wedding Of Don Saint 'Nwafor Chigozie Paul' (Photos) / Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sack Zubby Michael Now, Don Saint Tells Governor Willie Obiano by Nwaforchigozie: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
“Dear Governor @williemobiano I request for immediate sack @zubbymichael as your Special Adviser. From the video above, you will agree with me that he is not a good example to Nigerians.
As a responsible Nigerian, Public servant and Government official, we expected more from him. You can’t be breaking the law and still be mocking law abiding Nigerians. Am from Anambra state, and I know what I and others have contributed in building that state.
We need people that are matured and sane to take up government positions and not ones that are still behaving like teenagers. We expect you to act rightly, with regards to this petition. Thanks!”, he shared on his Instagram page.
Zubby had earlier posted a video of him driving one way while mocking law abiding Nigerians. Watch the video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRdMRcHcgv/

2 Likes

Re: Sack Zubby Michael Now, Don Saint Tells Governor Willie Obiano by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2020
crackhead no fit sack him fellow crackhead

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Nigerian Author Nenny May Turns Heads / Davido Tells Toyin Abraham Tule Jare(video) / Video:nancy Isime And Friends Dancing Almost Naked ||hidden Truth About Nancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.