Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election (23169 Views)

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by NaijaCelebrity: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, may have not won the just concluded Anambra state Governorship election held on saturday, but the acor has been able to congratulate the elected governor.

Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself smiling and accepting defeat with caption saying....

“Congratulations to Governor Willie Obiano on his victory at the polls. And to all my supporters, I thank you. Let us keep the spirit high and continue to work tirelessly and selflessly for the progress of our state and country. God bless you all,”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actor-yul-edochie-congratulates-governor-willie-obiano-accept-flawless-defeat/

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by NairalandCS(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
His father right now.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by kobo123: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
hmmmm, some politicians will start going to court instead of them to accept defeat like Yul

I see bro.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by unitysheart(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice try. You have at least tried to come out and did what you can.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by pautex: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin MY FRIEND YOU HAVE TO KEEP LEARNING. POLITICS IS NOT FOR THE FEEBLE, YOUR TIME WILL COME grin
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by bastien: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
After he has been handsomely settled

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Victornezzar: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
I see Obiano giving him a political appointment soonest

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by kolajoo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Appointment is certain at least. Enjoy the National cake bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by BIGTinfotech: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dude must have Learnt his lessons.

Fame and popularity from acting should not deceive you into politics.

Just wasted about #3m on INEC form.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by BruncleZuma: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
how market .we told you before the election that u should not waste ur money .am sure his party didn't get up to 500 vote

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Did he contested?
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by NwaAmaikpe: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

This joker that won't even win secretary of Actors Guild New Haven Chapter Enugu wants to rule Anambra state.

Such a huge joke!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by AntiWailer: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yul I am proud of you.

As for the useless youths who boycotted the elections.

They have Obiano for 4 years.

They should resume their Wailing online.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
His father right now.
. Hahahahah. But why if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Jerrypolo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eddy
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
wink
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by tola9ja: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
OBA NO grin
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
attention wh0re

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by lamilare(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wait, how did this post get to the top thread?
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Alwaysking: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigeria is having over 500 pageviews with just 7
AdSense clicks but US 42pageviews with 5 ads
clicks
Nigerians are wicked........they will rather search
for the thing from Google instead of to click on
your ads foolish and selfish country people
To be real with you am not interested in your
clicks again self because it earn me nothing.

#Copied
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by rafabenitez: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oya back to nollywood,after acting with dpp,nollywood ti take over.
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by NotNairalandi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yul With his brown teeth decieved most youth to support him...at the eleventh hour he joined obiato.now i want to ask!..what is the difference between you and yahoo guy?

Infact Yul is nothing but a pantamanicious efule efu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by ahamonyeka(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yes,why won't you congratulate him after stepping down for him? If you are in another different party you would have rejected the result.
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by HealthWealthy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Royalfurnitures: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
The guy is just trying to advertise himself,..remember he wirhdrew from the race on the morning of election day. Soon he"d be made special assistant to the governor on youth,culture,and entertainment as compensation

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by gerreer46: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
awesome!!!!!!1

Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by Pweetydati: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
thats how to play politics
Re: Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election by babayinka77(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Dude must have Learnt his lessons.

Fame and popularity from acting should not deceive you into politics.

Just wasted about #3m on INEC form.
but he gave it a shot. yes he must have learnt from it but that's what's called experience.
I love guys like yul...don't just hide and wail....RESPECT YUL!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress, Chika Ike Wows In New Photoshoot / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / A Nairalander Sammy Gyang & Ice Prince Receive Award From Indomie - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.