Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Knowing The Ways Of God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Knowing The Ways Of God (198 Views)

The Knowing The Believing The Submitting / What Are The Ways A Person Can Be Convincing Towards Another Person? / [JUST IN] The Meaning And Ways Of Becoming A “benefit Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Ways Of God by ugobi2555: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Exodus 33:12-14

One of the questions Christians will ask most often most is: “How can I know the will of God?” We must know His will if we’re going to make choices that lead to the abundant, fruitful life He has for us.

Jesus said, “I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly” (John 10:10). But how many of us are living that abundant life? And how do we go about finding the will of God?

First, understand there’s no secret formula guaranteed to unlock His will for us. But there is a way God will reveal His will for you. That’s by knowing God so intimately, His will for you will unfold for you, day by day.

I think we all agree, a person cannot know true stability and victory in their life without knowing the Lord Jesus, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit intimately. You see, there are two levels of knowing God, two levels of knowledge about Him:

Know God’s works, what He does,
or
Know God’s ways, who He is.

Some of us only know God’s works but don’t know His ways, and if we stay there, we’ll never really know Him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Testimonies of Year 2020? / Realistic Self Love Habits Everyone Must Practice In 2021 / Gov. Akeredolu Presents New Prado Suv, Toyota Hilux To Ondo Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.