Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. (247 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. by Kneebow(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
According to the Bible Babies who die go to Heaven. Yes. This should make us know how good God is, They are taken into Heaven not because they are not sinners but because Christ died for them
The Babies who died in Infancy, the babies aborted, (Nothing is great about abortion) the people who aborted are violating the Laws of God and will be punished for it, but the Product of that act is taken back by God and this should tell us about the Nature of God. God is a Loving God,
This thought should be a consolation to every Parent who have lost Children in infant. Your seed are safe in Heaven. Infant will populate Heaven. see a few of these scriptures that confirms this

"Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it." Deuteronomy 1;39

Isaiah 7;15-16 "Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.  For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, [/b]the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings."

And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, [b]wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; [/b]and also much cattle? John 4;11

[b](For the children being not yet born, [b]neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink 

And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all. None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live. Ezekiel 16;4-6

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. Ezekiel 18;20

And all Israel shall mourn for him, and bury him: for he only of Jeroboam shall come to the grave, because in him there is found some good thing toward the LORD God of Israel in the house of Jeroboam.  1 King 14;13

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. Psalm 139;13
Re: What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. by pyyxxaro: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Go and ask Pastor Righteousness 89
Re: What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. by Lastoffourtnyt: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
They get recycled....
Re: What Happen To The Infants Who Die? They Go To Heaven. by jantman(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
@Kneebow.

In regards to your question, i decided to paste the writing of one of God servant (Sadhu Sundar Singh) From his book: Visions Of The Spiritual World

DEATH OF A CHILD
A little child died of pneumonia, and a party of angels came to conduct his soul to the world of spirits. I wish that his mother could have seen that wonderful sight, then, instead of weeping, she would have sung with joy, for the angels take care of the little ones with a care and a love that no mother ever could show. I heard one of the angels say to another, "See how this child's mother weeps over this short and temporary separation! In a very few years she will be happy again with her child." Then the angels took the child's soul to that beautiful and light-filled part of heaven, which is set apart for children, where they care for them, and teach them in all heavenly wisdom, until gradually the little ones become like the angels.
After some time this child's mother also died, and her child, who had now become like the angels, came with other angels to welcome the soul of his mother. When he said to her, "Mother, do you not know me? I am your son Theodore," the mother's heart was flooded with joy, and when they embraced one another their tears of joy fell like flowers. It was a touching sight! Then as they walked along together he kept on pointing out, and explaining to her the things around them, and during the time appointed for her stay in the intermediate state, he remained with her, and, when the period necessary for instruction in that world was completed he took her with him to the higher sphere where he himself dwelt.
There, on all sides, were wonderful and joyous surroundings, and unnumbered souls of men were there, who in the world had borne all kinds of suffering for the sake of Christ, and in the end had been raised to this Glorious place of honor. All around were matchless and exceedingly beautiful mountains, springs & landscapes, & in the gardens was abundance of all kinds of sweet fruits & beautiful flowers. Everything the heart could desire was there. Then he said to his mother, "In the World, which is the dim reflection of this real world, our dear ones are grieving over us, but, tell me, is this death, or the real life for which every heart yearns?" The mother said, "Son. This is the true life. If I had known in the world the whole truth about heaven, I would never have grieved over your death. What a pity it is those in the world are so blind! In spite of the fact that Christ has explained quite clearly about this state of glory, and that the Gospels again and again tell of this eternal kingdom of the Father, yet, not only ignorant people, but many enlightened believers as well, still remain altogether unaware of its glory. May God grant that all may enter into the abiding joy of this place!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily review of the Bible: Genesis 2 / Nigerian Lady Converts Masquerade To Christianity (video) / Only In God's Hand We Can Defeat Enemies, Prosper--daddy Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.