Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,436 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment (57430 Views)

Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Yankee101: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Celebrity. I don hammer. Pop champagne. Drink this. Smoke that

Save your kidneys.

If you're also overweight and/or with high blood pressure, can damage your kidneys and other internal organs (heart attack etc)
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Freelane33(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Life and issues embarassed

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Donspicey: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mehn Life is 2short.......

This News is not Delicious at all........

Rip BigLo.........

you will always be remembered........

You were among those that paved the way for indigineous rappers.......

Too sad....
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Simplecity(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Obesity could be the possible cause of his early demise...

Or too many green bottles.
if you look at his lower lip in the third pic you will see signs of smoking too
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Health is wealth even in poverty. I stay in shape for its many benefits. Hell, the act is making me money. I always bless the day I dropped to the ground to see how many press ups I could perform. The disappointment from doing only three lead to a fitter, trimmer, more attractive, wealthier and fun-loving me fifteen years later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by thorpido(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
is palm wine also dangerous and inimical to the lungs and kidney?
In moderate quantity,palm wine is good.
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
encryptjay:
This na naija track or what's the title? Where 2shotz was saying, "Biglo, everybody know..."
lol....I have forgotten oO
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by YaksonFCA(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2020
banmee:

It is sad he is dead but, it is not the responsibility of his friends to cater for his medical bills. If they help more blessings to them but you cannot hold your breath in anticipation for their help. It is the government's and his responsibility to take care of his health. I know I sound cold but that's the way it works. Remember, we all have our own issues and problems to take care of.

I get your point but ppl love to show fake love when people die. Keep the same energy.
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by banmee(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2020
1Sharon:

I get your point but ppl love to show fake love when people die. Keep the same energy.

Which is why I fill my life with associates. I have only one friend. My wife. This way I never get disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by CapitalBank: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

u dey hear kidney, u dey mention obesity...

na drink finish the guy just like OJB that year.
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Jazzafizzy(f): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I go with the latter
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by sageb: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2020
2shot lekwa i want see that thing, very delicious, very delicious. I remember this song was a hit back then. R.I.P BIG LO
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by LordPhoenix777: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Lifestyle related ailment...
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Pque(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
RIP
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Gordieshegz(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2020
ikorodureporta:
vdelicious..

e b like say kidney problem na goodbye to the world

All these celebs weygo dey cruise club to. club almost daily, getting high on alcohol on empty stomach...d whole stress goes to the kidneys

And the liver too
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by laborious(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kidney disease and renal failure is on the rise these days, not even among the old but its rampant among youth of these days and regardless of the gender, about a year ago i lost a mentor, she was a reverend, a serious spirikoko,she holy sote she no marry or born and yet she is not a Catholic sister, gbam she died of renal failure, person wey no dey shayo! Acouple of months ago i lost a friend just 30 years old to the same renal failure,someone that cannot finish two bottles of trophy, last two weeks a friend lost his wife to kidney failure, does she drink ? No...what causes renal failure? Its si mple, high blood pressure, a average nigerian has a high blood pressure ...get yours checked today, so you can make changs to your lifestyle, exercise regularly, eat lots of vegetables, quit smoking, drink moderately if you cant quit drinking at most 2 bottles a day, reduce the intake of sugar, salt and maggie, any tume you go to the hospital, endeavor to do urinalysis test, its 1k most, it can detect early damage to the kidney, because renal failure is a death sentence in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by AreaFada2: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2020
RIP.
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Ayobami7(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.