Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment (57400 Views)

Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / Biglo Is Sick, eDown With Kidney Ailment. Begs For Support / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by stupidmod2: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lotanna Udezue, a Nigerian rapper better known by his stage name ‘Biglo’, has passed away.

News of his death broke on Sunday afternoon after his industry colleagues took to social media to pay tributes.

It is understood that the 42-year-old passed away on December 25 after a protracted battle with a kidney condition.

Among those who have mourned his death is Sam Klef, an indigenous music producer, who took to his Twitter handle to write: “Life is 2 short. Rapper Biglo dies after a long battle with a kidney ailment. RIP BIGLO.”

On his part, Ruggedman, an ace rapper, wrote: “I am weak but God knows everything. I am happy to have met you and been your friend. You and your one style shoulder dance. Rest on my brother. I celebrate you.

“I thank God for life. We lost a brother yesterday. Always thank God for your life and live it as best as you can.”

Biglo shot into the limelight in 2004 with the hit ‘Delicious’ which featured 2shotz. Although the track earned him a Hip Hop World Award for ‘Best Rap Collaboration’, the rapper later went off the grid after the buzz died down.

In July 2019, the rapper underwent dialysis in California, US, after initiating a fundraiser via a Gofundme account.

His cousin, Zuby Udezue, who opened the fundraiser on his behalf, had said the ailment was diagnosed in 2018.

Biglo’s demise comes after the Nigerian entertainment scene had lost Chico Ejiro, a film producer, to a seizure.

The Cable Lifestyle had also put together a list of 18 prominent celebrities who lost their lives in the year 2020.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/biglo-nigerian-rapper-dies-from-kidney-disease/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
life

28 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Authority1o1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay...

Obesity could be the possible cause of his early demise...

Or too many green bottles.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by GOFRONT(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chaii
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by thorpido(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Life ...........
His second pic made him barely recognizable.
Take care of your health everyone.

Modified:Those saying maybe he drank too much,there are people who don't drink who still end up with kidney issues.Alcohol could make it worse though.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Aplaudez(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmm, finally the legend has gone to rest! Rest well sir! My regards to my dad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by ikorodureporta: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
vdelicious..

e b like say kidney problem na goodbye to the world

All these celebs weygo dey cruise club to. club almost daily, getting high on alcohol on empty stomach...d whole stress goes to the kidneys

12 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Explorers(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
So sad.....RIP Big Lo, Mr Delicious.

5 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kidney issues just make one slim
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by thesicilian: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sad.
I remember about a year or two ago when his folks were begging for money to help with his renal treatment.
Now all his so called friends who had more than enough but didn't care a dime will come out and be posting on their social media pages about how close they were and how they are going to miss him.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Omoluabi16(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
"see that babe,very delicious very sumptuous" Rest well Big lo.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by lkillbrokehoes: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mehn that song was a banger back then, I'm sure indomie kids here don't know about it, may his soul rest in peace

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by dynicks(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
cry
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by spinna: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Maybe too much hennessy/glenfisdich etc.. The alcohol wey men dey consume ehn

See how he dried up.. so sad

3 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by HisMajesty1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Damn!! Very sad... I'm humming that 'Delicious' soundtrack right now.

2 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by We4all: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rip to him. But truth be told, he looks better in the second picture.

1 Like

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
So sad.

Since that Delicious song with 2Shot, the guy just seemed to disappear.

RIP, Biglo.

5 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by naptu2: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
naptu2:
2Shotz ft Big Lo - Delicious (2004).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6txMcowPeL4

jazzman_olofin

Dear BIGLO , heard the sad news last night you passed away. You fought bravely all the way but GOD Almighty knows best. We'll keep the fire burning. Rest in peace, bro. ����

FYI, BIGLO was a Nigerian music producer, rapper and singer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTMYa6n65A/?igshid=bx67h1x4n9o3

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by kennyflames(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
cry Rip Sir

1 Like

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Kraspo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
2020 e never do you?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn that song was a banger back then, I'm sure indomie kids here don't know about it, may his soul rest in peace
who gives a fck, u Harris general
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by DropsMic(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chai.... RIP
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by lekki1444: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Godada(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked

So 2020 e never reach you for the deaths
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by tubetv: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
veteran rapper big lo reportedly dies of coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZBy7uQ0kI
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Mide3367: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
They are always dying of kidney issues. When they get money, they will be drinking like no man's business as if they have double life to life

3 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by femi4: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

It's also hereditary. Get informed

4 Likes

Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by capitalzero: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

And black sticks
Re: Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

I pray you peace in the great beyond

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor / Checkout These People Before Fame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.