Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (52715 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by loswhite(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Duru9:

So if the pastor ask the owner and she said she got it with her money

The pastor should turn to fbi to investigate
so you mean with all the preaching, the pastors member will look straight into the eyes of the pastor and tell lies just to give him a gift.....lol. Then the pastor is worst than a native doctor..Mad ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by TheNoble007(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:
A good pastor will confirm the source of a gift before accepting it. A truly called man of God will have revelations about the gift and it's bearer even before they arrive.

You are very right. And when they have such revelations, they will be quick to refuse such gifts if the revelation given to them is a no. Real men of God are not moved or carried away by mundane things....

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by UNUKHASO: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2020
YOU BETTER GIVE YOUR WIFE TO THE PASTOR TO AVOID UNTIMELY DEATH, SHE GAVE THE FIRST CAR TO THE PASTOR ALSO THE SECOND CAR THE THIRD GIFT TO THE PASTOR WILL BE TO DONATE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BOOMING STAR WHICH WILL HELP THE PASTOR MINISTRY
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by buzorcharles(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Soon she will also give the pastor ur manhood
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by jaymichael(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Olatlaccon:
So pastors are supernaturally made by God or what?
The clueless that wants to be lost will be lost no matter the guidance that is available. The fool that wants to be deceived will be deceived even if nobody con am, him go con himself. It is pointless trying to point clarity and sanity to deluded religious bigots. Just leave them alone.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by CHARLOE(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS JANUARY SOME FOOLS WILL PACK ALL THEIR SAVINGS (CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT INCLUSIVE) AND GIVE IT TO THEIR PASTORS UNDER THE NAME OF "FIRST FRUIT" OR WHATEVER THESE CRIMINALS CALL IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES FOR THE PAST 2-20 YEARS, WHILE ALSO SOWING SEEDS IN YOUR CHURCH WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT AT ALL CRUSADES, AND YOU ATTEND ALL CROSSOVER NIGHTS SCREAMING "THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR".
YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE TELL ME. HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED? HOW BETTER ARE YOU COMPARED TO YOUR ATHEISTS AGE MATES, AND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS?

LOOK AT SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA AND EVEN GHANA. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING US BEHIND. WE'RE THE MOST PRAYERFUL NATION ON THIS PLANET AND OUR PASTORS ARE AMONG THE RICHEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE WORLD. WITH ALL THE POVERTY, ILLNESSES, SUFFERING AND LACK IN THIS COUNTRY, IF AT ALL A GOD EXISTS, HE/SHE/IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NIGERIANS, AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY (TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, ETC) FOR ANYTHING.

AND I MUST INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. IT JUST PAYS HIM THAT YOU'RE A WILLING SHEEP AVAILABLE TO BE FLEECED, SO HE MUST KEEP ON WITH THE ACT; THREATENING YOU WITH HELL WHILE PROMISING YOU HEAVENLY RICHES IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPONSOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT WORLDLY LIFESTYLE.
LOUD IT! Unfortunately, many of dem have ears n eyes as decoration.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by jaymichael(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2020
RuMiRgO1stSon:

May the good Lord bless you ma'am.
some wannabe men of God will forming like say na dem be Jesus that said "No man can go to the Father, except through Him"
I can remember the other day for church a rev. father was saying"God is going to judge him, for not telling the congregation to give money for the churches cause". @#$%&
No, na them be God PA or Deputy God.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Orpe7(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Duru9:

The pastor didn't force her

But he manipulated her thru preaching
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Orpe7(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Some pastors are psychological manipulators
If anyone falls for their preaching lasan, u would have given them all you have for a promise of heavenly riches
The question is; why don't they themselves want heavenly riches but settle for earthly ones

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Denique(f): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
oloshun:

God no go shame you. Though your writeup long oo, lol, but no single lie inside. People pay tithe to church, church use money build university, many members and their children no attend cos of high fees. Abeg what is this called?

The misgivings of most of them can make one write an epistle cheesy. Apart from offering which depends on my purse, I don't contribute to a university project I may never directly benefit from.

The church should use previous offerings to carry out such projects and/or take a loan from the bank, with intent to pay back from the institution proceeds. Students pay tuitions, right? So, yeah! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by SeunNotOwner: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS JANUARY SOME FOOLS WILL PACK ALL THEIR SAVINGS (CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT INCLUSIVE) AND GIVE IT TO THEIR PASTORS UNDER THE NAME OF "FIRST FRUIT" OR WHATEVER THESE CRIMINALS CALL IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES FOR THE PAST 2-20 YEARS, WHILE ALSO SOWING SEEDS IN YOUR CHURCH WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT AT ALL CRUSADES, AND YOU ATTEND ALL CROSSOVER NIGHTS SCREAMING "THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR".
YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE TELL ME. HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED? HOW BETTER ARE YOU COMPARED TO YOUR ATHEISTS AGE MATES, AND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS?

LOOK AT SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA AND EVEN GHANA. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING US BEHIND. WE'RE THE MOST PRAYERFUL NATION ON THIS PLANET AND OUR PASTORS ARE AMONG THE RICHEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE WORLD. WITH ALL THE POVERTY, ILLNESSES, SUFFERING AND LACK IN THIS COUNTRY, IF AT ALL A GOD EXISTS, HE/SHE/IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NIGERIANS, AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY (TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, ETC) FOR ANYTHING.

AND I MUST INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. IT JUST PAYS HIM THAT YOU'RE A WILLING SHEEP AVAILABLE TO BE FLEECED, SO HE MUST KEEP ON WITH THE ACT; THREATENING YOU WITH HELL WHILE PROMISING YOU HEAVENLY RICHES IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPONSOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT WORLDLY LIFESTYLE.

YOU ARE A LIAR! INDIAN IS THE MOST PRAYING NATION ON THIS PLANET
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by bigcasava1(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2020
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

Ziggy on Twitter gave account of the story.
The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

https://twitter.com/flowwriter360/status/1343089157783040001?s=19
the thing weh pastors deh do with people's wives!
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by chris51(f): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
The man is a FOOL to have bought the wife another car.
Since she gave the 1st one to the pastor it means car is not important to her
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by chris51(f): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
chris51:
The man is a FOOL to have bought the wife another car.
Since she gave the 1st one to the pastor it means car is not important to her
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Seun360(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

D woman is receiving something bigger from the pastor.

Biko, no loud am.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by abidem4real: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

Ziggy on Twitter gave account of the story.
The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

https://twitter.com/flowwriter360/status/1343089157783040001?s=19
Women!!! Sometimes, they behave like scoundrels
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Saig: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
weyreypey:

Solution: divorce that wife ASAP
No, God hates divorce!
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by obonujoker(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2020
saintokwuluora:

My brother, two cars in less than two years from a married sister, transparency demands you get to her husband even if he is an unbeliever. Remember the rich woman that housed Elisha on his journey, she got her husband's approval first.

Wow....how true... God bless

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by obonujoker(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2020
extol1:

and where did you read in the article that she stole the car, at least it was woman that willingly give out the car

Did the pastor ask the woman how the car came about abd if she had her husband's approval to give it out?
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by johhbekeboh09: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:
A good pastor will confirm the source of a gift before accepting it. A truly called man of God will have revelations about the gift and it's bearer even before they arrive.

On point @thesicilian
A kind appreciative wife need to get her hubby's consent first...

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Olatlaccon(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2020
jaymichael:
The clueless that wants to be lost will be lost no matter the guidance that is available. The fool that wants to be deceived will be deceived even if nobody con am, him go con himself. It is pointless trying to point clarity and sanity to deluded religious bigots. Just leave them alone.
you've said it all Bros fools go always be fools...the pain religion has caused in the world is more than it's benefit..how church members no go fit afford to go school wey church use offering build..it pains me wen some people go see road still go enter canal
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by writeprof(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

As factual and realistic this sounds, it does not remove the fact that GOD exists and has faithful pastors also. I believe many pastors fail when they do not encourage their flock to SOW- like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc that is farm, engage in businesses based on godly principles because God will bless the work of your hand. The good pastors will continue to prosper because it is clearly stated to be so by Jesus. Solution is for everyone who is a Christian to learn to develop his/ her relationship with God to the extent that he will not make the man of God his or her own god instead of making the GOD of man his/her personal GOD.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by jahrulusyahoo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
That wife is capable of giving sex to her pastors, cos she does'nt place enough value on the husband. She should be sent to be the pastor's new wife and a loyal wife should replace her.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by olajizz01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Could anyone convince me that this so called pastor has not been nack
ing this gullible woman,it is very dangerous for allowing you wife to go to pastors or Alfas or herbalists place alone,she will come has a changed person.

But I drop my hat for pastors,they are taking the lead when it comes to nacking and robbing gullible of their hard earned money.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by stacyadams: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
CHARLOE:

LOUD IT! Unfortunately, many of dem have ears n eyes as decoration.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Denique:

The misgivings of most of them can make one write an epistle cheesy. Apart from offering which depends on my purse, I don't contribute to a university project I may never directly benefit from.

The church should use previous offerings to carry out such projects and/or take a loan from the bank, with intent to pay back from the institution proceeds. Students pay tuitions, right? So, yeah! shocked

Hello Denique, I like you a lot for this.

It has been very difficult finding young women who are Christians & still watch out for fake/scamming pastors. I mean both aren't mutually exclusive most times. Usually It's either you find christians who are straight u gullible OR former christians just became full blown Atheist as a result of multiple disappointments from Pastors.

The issue is that there are no direct repercussions for a Pastors wrong action, because we have free will & God wouldn't interfere every time we are about to get scammed. if not, It would mean we are just mere robots.Sometimes God gives us clues & signs personally.

I went to a Church many years ago in Festac & they called for offering in this manner, If you are giving us 2,000 & above, please step out! If you are giving 1,000 or above, then came 500 & above. I became furious, why should every one know how much I am giving? This is suppose to be a personal thing between me & God.

That day I had 100 Naira, omo I just sat my ass down when It was time for 100 naira & above to come out. God no go shame us.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by etrouble: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:

So a pastor should accept stolen gifts (for example) because the robber gave it willingly?

They have been doing that for years. Accepting gifts from armed robbers, drug traffickers and kidnappers is not new to Nigeria’s pastors and Alfas
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by etrouble: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Uyi168:
U guys are simply unbelievable.

The degree of human’s stupidity is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Denique(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
truthsayer009:

Hello Den.ique, I like you a lot for this.

It has been very difficult finding young women who are Christians & still watch out for fake/scamming pastors. I mean both aren't mutually exclusive most times. Usually It's either you find christians who are straight u gullible OR former christians just became full blown Atheist as a result of multiple disappointments from Pastors.

The issue is that there are no direct repercussions for a Pastors wrong action, because we have free will & God wouldn't interfere every time we are about to get scammed. if not, It would mean we are just mere robots.Sometimes God gives us clues & signs personally.

I went to a Church many years ago in Festac & they called for offering in this manner, If you are giving us 2,000 & above, please step out! If you are giving 1,000 or above, then came 500 & above. I became furious, why should every one know how much I am giving? This is suppose to be a personal thing between me & God.

That day I had 100 Naira, omo I just sat my ass down when It was time for 100 naira & above to come out. God no go shame us.

Hi truthsayer, thanks for the compliment.

However, it does not entirely lie with the women. It cuts across genders and that is because, over time, these pastors have become more psychologically mature than their members, hence they use it to their advantage.

A popular Bible passage that has been so bastardized is “Thou shall not judge”...and they have made us believe that when you question their misgivings, you are judging them...you are assuming the position of God. This is a fallacy! Do NOT condemn an unbeliever to hell is what the passage is about. No human is above correction!

Years ago, my GS son's (DLCC) wedding which was not in line with the church's doctrine was in the cyberspace. I tried to have a pet talk on it with a Christian brother and he immediately shut me down. No no no no...don't mention it o. It's a sin...bla bla bla...ignore the media. Don't mind them.
I then asked him, if this was about a floor member of the church, would you say this? He tried to tell me it was different. Different because it's the GS' even when he clearly admitted to erring?!

I remember telling a senior member I'd not conform to the church way of getting married. I'm the one staying in the marriage, why then should a pastor decide for me?!
Why does my potential husband have to meet with you first? Not even my parents at least?!
I was considered odd because I always had(still have) questions.

But, thankfully, our yearnings got to the GS and he's been making some corrections on marriage proceedings in the church. It shows they are man made laws that can always be adjusted. Only God's stands!

The above is a clear example how we have exalted these people more than they ought to.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Denique:

Hi truthsayer, thanks for the compliment.

Your first line does not entirely lie with the women. It cuts across genders and that is because, over time, these pastors have become more psychologically mature than their members, hence they use it to their advantage.

A popular Bible passage that has been so bastardized is “Thou shall not judge”...and they have made us believe that when you question their misgivings, you are judging them...you are assuming the position of God. This is a fallacy! Do NOT condemn an unbeliever to hell is what the passage is about. No human is above correction!

Many years ago, my GS son's (DLCC) wedding which was not in line with the church's doctrine was in the cyberspace. I tried to have a pet talk on it with a Christian brother and he immediately shut me down. No no no no...don't mention it o. It's a sin...bla bla bla...ignore the media. Don't mind them.
I then asked him, if this was about a floor member of the church, would you say this? He tried to tell me it was different. Different because it's the GS' even when he clearly admitted to erring?!

I remember telling a senior member I'd not conform to the church way of getting married. I'm the one staying in the marriage, why then should a pastor decide for me?!
Why does my potential husband have to meet with you first? Not even my parents at least?!
I was considered odd because I always had(still have) questions.

But, thankfully, our yearnings got to the GS and he's been making some corrections on marriage proceedings in the church. It shows they are man made laws that can always be adjusted. Only God's stands!

The above is a clear example how we have exalted these people more than they ought to.

Thanks for the correction, I agree that It cuts across genders. I see no reason why a Pastor is even telling you who or who not to marry, that is not his duty. If you ask for advise, then he can offer one. If not, he should hold his peace.

If i start to discuss all the BS that I have personally witnessed, I am certain this thread will be derailed beyond recovery. I have had numerous encounters that is so crazy that I can't even speak about in a public forum like this. Sometimes people treat their churches like cult, once you criticise something, you become their enemy.

Once you get to church, worship & go, over familiarity leads to something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Munzy14(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2020
mariahAngel:
I believe some gifts shouldn't be given by married women to men without discussing it with their husbands first.
What that woman did wasn't right at all even if she bought the car with her own money.
True...same goes to a married man giving out without private discussion with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Denique(f): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
truthsayer009:

Thanks for the correction, I agree that It cuts across genders. I see no reason why a Pastor is even telling you who or who not to marry, that is not his duty. If you ask for advise, then he can offer one. If not, he should hold his peace.

If i start to discuss all the BS that I have personally witnessed, I am certain this thread will be derailed beyond recovery. I have had numerous encounters that is so crazy that I can't even speak about in a public forum like this. Sometimes people treat their churches like cult, once you criticise something, you become their enemy.

Once you get to church, worship & go, over familiarity leads to something else.
Aptly captured! There's so much to say but wouldn't want to change the discourse of the thread.

Go to church, worship and go home to your loved ones sums it all. All other activities are just icing.
The cake remains edible with or without the icing on it; heaven remains sure for true Christians whether you belong to a group in the church or not.

Cheers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.