Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away (69582 Views)

Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by kenzysmith: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nerro042:

Let me ask you. why has davido never featured Wiz too. Oga both of them have worked with the biggest artists world wide so the fact that they haven't worked with each other does not take anything away from their greatness.
apart from Beyonce and wale which big artiste wizzy done do vedio with?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Starzo: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
They hate David cos he's far richer than them. He is from a wealthy father. He lives in Banana. He has Chioma

Quote me and die before new year
I don quote u
do ur worst
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Vaiki:
my father is a fool to think nobody will refute his stupidity.Death is never in any man's hands but karma visit my father.. Hoolihi mi ni pi die!!!

Fixed!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by ezekiel0388(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Give your product a beautiful look shocked[/color]
I make all kinds of Packaging boxes:
WhatsApp:08109986146, 08111813510[color=#990000]

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
aderenle
so you're now cheating on me angry

No nah. I avnt....

I wunt dear..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by anochuko01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Since i don't like his personality, i can't like his songs.
Lol
I've found a way to balance that sha. I can't deprive myself of good music.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by shegzhkn: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
iretiolu92:
I don't think so

Went to CU ??
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by GeneralPula: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Debra911:

If that's true, I have to start liking OBO,i like people with such attributes, cos most times I see Davido as a childish noise maker. Yet, In the aspect of real music, Burna boy is still talented

Yes it is..

What is your definition of talent?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Why you guys insulting davido? that burna boy is so full of himself, don't know why i dislike that guy and his so called musics.
sing your own music na ASHEWO
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Yes it is..

What is your definition of talent?
Well talent is something inborn, something natural, something u can easily do but difficult for another.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido is an honourary flatin0 cus of his association with flatin0 baboons and baboonesses grin Burna boy has always been a flatin0 but just loves to disguise... earlier this year the ape was almost kicked out of his estate for constituting a nuisance to his neighbors and is extremely disrespectful to his parents. Flatin0 meet flatin0 in foreign land= problems. Wizkid being a smart yoruba boy decided to let them have at it and release steam...good on him for not interfering in flatin0 dispute.
No Stress.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by centboy123456(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aksnoopy:
They belong to the same cult group (Aiye Axemen). So they can fvck theirselves up, I don't care. Members of the same cult group do kill themselves since time immemorial.
No brothers in brotherhood!!!

bro in N B M we don't do that OK

they are going settle it between the movement
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by adeniyi65(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Thanks.. it was auto correct
habeg modify that your course now.if he to heed to your warning.he wouldn't have correct you.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by riyanxeally(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Sorry, u look so freakish .. *shrugs*
and u look so sheepish
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by GeneralPula: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Debra911:

Well talent is something inborn, something natural, something u can easily do but difficult for another.

Okay, cool

Mine is Talent is a unique blessing in which one can make his/her progress from.

Davido has made progress from whatever and that's simply talent !

So as long as they all making progress in their field, they're all talented..
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by lkillbrokehoes: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
riyanxeally:
and u look so sheepish
Madam gagoon grin
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:

No mind those dumbos..

Most Wizzy fans get something called Envy for body

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Jimmy231: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aye you na no get coordination at all. All Aye are equal stupid orientation
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by 900warriorz: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
SirBunky85:
burna na SVC David na 7/7

They are both 7/7
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by 900warriorz: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
burna na nbm, davido na sec.

they are both 7/7
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Jennycoolz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wetin Davido go carry Burna eye see I just dey pity am he no know who be davido. wizkid jealously and hatred for Davido is next to norm

Nigeria is one country where people don't have a back up on their claims , they'll rather cover it up with insults cuz they have no proof

What if you're asked "what do you think davido has that burna boy doesn't ?

What makes you think davido can deal with burna boy ?
Is it physically or unto connection or money aspect or gang level , what exactly?

Ur you don't know who port Harcourt boys are in this country ? undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by JONSYN7154: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
riyanxeally:
and u look so sheepish
grin
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nerro042: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:

Nawa for you manny. you don leave features weh you talk con enter video. Some of una get A1 for fanatism
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by KingDash: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
WizKid has always been hating on davido the moment davido became a music icon.. Before WizKid started hating on him, he was in Dami-duro video..

I could remember vividly when Burna was struggling with his carrier after he left Aristrokat records, It was Davido, not WizKid that stood for him. Davido was there for him solidly... Burna even featured wizzy in his LIFE album, yet still WizKid didn’t give a damn about him..

Dotmanz brother is a friend of mine and he was always gisting me then how different musicians are always at Davidos house. He said at times, up to 30-40 musicians all around Naija Dey enter davido house for grooving. He’s a free minded guy, he doesn’t beef nor hate.

Davido changed his house recently. Adjust his life style towards people.. I believed he must have realized that naija people wicked small.. Davido is a glorious boy and they can’t change that!! He has helped & blessed a lot of artist than WizKid & Burna combine..

So after stardom came for Burna, he went back to WizKid and started beefing davido.. Let him continue.

Odo to’ ba ti gbagbe orisun......
shatap Davido free minded wetin? Davido wey him gragra too much.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by riyanxeally(f): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Debra911:

You just spoke my mind. To people who loves&understand aw music works, you'll know Burna boy sings better best than OBO. OBO got the Money,fans... Thats why anytime he sings any song, lyrics or no lyrics,d song will b rated high. Burna depicts true 'giant of Africa' , He's talented, burna should just be him,do his thing and act maturely. He's beyond this childish beef. Fela kuti is late but he's still got fans till today, fela kuti never had time for competition ,he was just a crazy,controversial artiste and he became popular world wide, most Europeans see Burna as another Fela kuti, burna should just bone OBO. He's too musically matured for that baby
burna boy is arrogant af but davido na him senior just like wizkid na dia senior if burna continues with his arrogance there will scuffles constantly he needs to learn more from wizkid and stfu while enjoying his nominations
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Vaiki(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Fixed!
Ogun Kee your mama for there idiot son of a piglet. Nkita ngba!!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by KingDash: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
teejaymoremoney:
d same burna sent armed robber to Mr 2kay.... he's nothing but a thug,they will soon treat his fuckup...
how.. Burna na OG nobody fit treat fuckup
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Okay, cool

Mine is Talent is a unique blessing in which one can make his/her progress from.

Davido has made progress from whatever and that's simply talent !

So as long as they all making progress in their field, they're all talented..
Cool
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
riyanxeally:
burna boy is arrogant af but davido na him senior just like wizkid na dia senior if burna continues with his arrogance there will scuffles constantly he needs to learn more from wizkid and stfu while enjoying his nominations
Cool
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Ahmed0336(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
900warriorz:
They are both 7/7
Bros no vex, wetin be SVC and 7/7?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by ForValour: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
pretydiva:
Two overgrown babies
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.