Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service (52032 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Donspicey: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The faces of Anti-Christ!!!

Did they ban any activities during the Muslim celebration

I mean this people travelled, they mingled with themselves so why regulations for Christians

Politically, it's not as if they obey this rules when it comes to campaign undecided

Covid-19 without palliatives, mtcheeeeeew

Keep pushing oooooo, it's Building up, one day, very soon the Christians will rebel!!!

Don't say that I didn't warn you!

Fixed....
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by abosede93452: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2020
:Gov. Makinde is a goal.. I salute his courage that's why yoruba Muslims hate him.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by remolt: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2020
they can ban cross over night in place of worships but they free market people to run daily activities because they're collecting returns..... na wa o
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by IamAsiri: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2020
gbolly1151:
Kwara state didn't ban cross over ooo....they allow all churches to operate between 9pm to 12:30am then curfew begin at 1am

Even Osun state has reviewed it and allowed it, so far crossover services end by 12am.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Myer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
nairaman66:

This is total nonsense bad reasoning on your part. People have the right to practice whatever religion they want to as long as it conforms to the laws of the land. You do not have the moral prism to judge how a person worships or what has come out of the worship.

Think of ways you can better your life other than jumping into matters that are too complex for your China brain to understand. It’s only the federal government who has the right to impose such actions. Let’s be guided!

You did not respond to his opinion though.

What happened in 2020 after your cross over night?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by gabicon: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
simplesearch:

So those going to such places you mentioned don't go to church or worship God at all, is that your summation?

I never said so, I just called for an evaluation of what we desire and results we get.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by aalangel(f): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ndi uchu..
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by AerialMapper: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Cross-over services are pointless anyway!

An empty gesture that in no way guarantees that the new year will be fruitful!

Many attended these services and 2020 still ended up how it was.

Please sit at home unless of course you want to cross over with COVID-19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by 217seventeen: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
SEGLIZ:

when your stupidity stinks to the high heavens, God in His infinite mercy will leave you irredeemable.
funny enough some ipobic infested mind gave you what you crave for, those 'likes' seems your best Christmas gift ever.
[/s]
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by 217seventeen: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

Sanwo-Olu, Akeredolu, Dapo Abiodun and Fayemi are Muslims?

SMH!
[/s]
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by nairaman66(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Myer:

You did not respond to his opinion though.

What happened in 2020 after your cross over night?

I barely attend church activities! My point is from a neutral ground. You shouldn’t question someone’s faith on the basis of your opinion! It’s like asking someone not to celebrate the new year, because last year was a bad year. Isn’t this pure stupidity?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by gabicon: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
nairaman66:

You have a point beyond reasonable doubt! But what are your pointers? Prayer In the house of the Lord have been pivotal for many people. Really it does work, but because you don’t key into someone’s ideology (ways of worship) means you should demonize or call names to paint the situation black!

Would your line of thought be applicable if it were suppose to be a Muslim date for worship? Be sincere

I never demonized anyone's mode of worship neither did I call anyone names not did I say praying in the church is not answered (I believe in United prayer). I have seen a pattern whereby people go to church and there are no results to show for it, the rate of poverty domiciled in the church is alarming, on a Sunday most people flouting traffic rules have church stickers on their rear windshield. Yet we are the light of the word and our country is in darkness.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by ayforme(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
jamalnation:
Na only kogi sure
It sure die, coro no fill stay were two big nigeria river meet! River niger and benuesmiley
Coro want die ni?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Wettoid123: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
People are shouting 2020 is a bad year I wonder how 2021_will look like
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by nairaman66(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
gabicon:

I never demonized anyone's mode of worship neither did I call anyone names not did I say praying in the church is not answered (I believe in United prayer). I have seen a pattern whereby people go to church and there are no results to show for it, the rate of poverty domiciled in the church is alarming, on a Sunday most people flouting traffic rules have church stickers on their rear windshield. Yet we are the light of the word and our country is in darkness.

Your analysis is mind boggling! Please share your stats. Thanks
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by sirp9898(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.

The joyous gethering is for the good people and bad people drop their intentions in them as see all being as one in that space of time and pickup pickup their intentions again according to their desires choose your own intentions during this time
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Coquinoqui: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.

Don't mind them. Last they be like "2020 is your year, you'll buy mansions and buy a car, I see somebody getting married here 2020, you shall reap for where you didn't sow" preaching prosperity because that's what the people want to hear none of them were able to see corona coming. They preach expectations instead of reality. The reality is we're in the end time and the world conditions is only going to get worse bible Prophecies are fulfilling right before our eyes Matt 24, 2 Timothy 3:1-6 we're in the very last of the last days, this is the very reality true Christians should be aware of and do their utmost to live a Godly life but guess what they won't preach this in church because they've brainwashed their members with teaching of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
They can't ban online cross over service.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by biglizzy: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
TheGiftedOne:

[/s] Polithiefcians are envious of Pastors and Christianity. Why is all their attention always on Church when mosques, markets, airports, etc are operating freely. The Islamic Government is inviting the wrath of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by AfonjaConehead: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

don't carry this mentality enter 2021.

anyways I know you would.

Sifia pains lolsss grin
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Jimmyubah2: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
People go still gather to cross over.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Jimmyubah2: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s] Polithiefcians are envious of Pastors and Christianity. Why is all their attention always on Church when mosques, markets, airports, etc are operating freely. The Islamic Government is inviting the wrath of God.
No be. Here where I am, the go to pray in the mosque every minute.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2020
What is the ban for? undecided
Na only between hours of 12am and 4 am Covid-19 dey take spread? undecided
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by WaterTheMonk(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Cc Fanofmyself I pulled down my picture because that guy went and created multiple duplicates of my Moniker... So that people will think I was the one giving myself likes

Good night

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by WaterTheMonk(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2020
WaterTheMonk:
Cc Fanofmyself I pulled down my picture because that guy went and created multiple duplicates of my Moniker... So that people will think I was the one giving myself likes

Good night

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You made sense bro. I have a friend who always
his crossover nights drinking in bars while i attended churches,praying for better living every year. I used to make jest of him.

Now,:the guy resides in UK with family while i don't even know the way to an airport.

See inside life!

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

You made sense bro. I have a friend who always
his crossover nights drinking in bars while i attended churches,praying for better living every year. I used to make jest of him.

Now,:the guy resides in UK with family while i don't even know the way to an airport.

See inside life!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.