Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him (52402 Views)

Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by izubext007: 4:08am On Dec 30, 2020
end time
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
AJ01:
Another of the so n grin
grin
AJ01:
Another of the so n grin
u saw it oh
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Adeboyefa(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Murdering A Murderer That Murdered Someone.

This is the real explanation of Two Wrongs Doesn't Make A Right.

Watery beans and iron bar's will be smiling sheepishly at the second son right now

Should he have waited to be killed by his father who, like any other criminal, wouldn't want any eyewitness to escape and expose him?
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by offset67(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nukilia:
These are families from Hell undecided
are you from heaven?
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Kyari79(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
The way you lay your bed as hw you sleep on it .
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by Daniel058(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Godswings:

I read every paragraph of this post and I couldn't find where it's written that the deceased Dad is a security officer; my question begging for cautious answer is, where did he got the gun from?

wise quote of the day: If you can control your emotions, you can limit/reverse your regrets.
the Man is a Hunter
Re: Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him by gwama: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Naija Naija Naija. I things it is result of idols worshipper and others devil things. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics / Lagos Hotelier Turns Job Seeker Into Sex Worker / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.