Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics (52385 Views)

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by PrettyCrystal: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Over 100 cultists belonging to various groups in Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas of Akwa Ibom state, have surrendered their arms following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorizing the council areas.

The hoodlums also renounced their membership of the cult groups.

The state Commissioner for Police, Mr. Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi, who paraded the suspects before Governor Udom Emmanuel during a
reconciliation and rehabilitation visit to the local government areas on Tuesday (today), said that this was the fourth time the Governor visited the areas for a peace-seeking mission.

Ogunjemilusi appreciated the governor’s amnesty to the repentant cultists despite the various atrocities committed by them.

The hoodlums are Mentor Monday, Tendom Jonah, Stainless, Enebong Sunday Akpan, Ubong Mark alias Small Shit, Gospel Long John (Jimnas), Saviour Oketeh (Point & Kill), Goodluck Innocent Monday (Small DPO), Kufre Joshua (Lagos Boy), and Victor Frank Akpan (Akpan Prophet).

Others are Uwakmfon (Owo akan owo), Samuel Udoh Akpan (Exhibit), Victor Sunday (Fine Doctor), Silvia Dickson (Pursue no cash), Etieno Joseph Akpan, James Akpan (Armorer), Ebukmfon Okon (Ekpoho), Godknows (Calisto), Emediong, Utomobong Sunday (Small Money), Respect, Owoidohoabsi Ime (Arrow Destroyer), Itorobong Sunday Stephen (Arrow Mopol), and Kingsley Silas (Wise Man).

They hail from various villages in Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo including Ikot Udobia, Idung Aneke, Ikot Etim, Ododiong, Afaha Abo.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/notorious-cultists-surrender-their-arms-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by FlirtyGist: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sad
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by amaniro: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
SS and cultism
Federal headquarters;Edo and Port Harcourtundecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by gaby(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wonderful names....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Karlovich: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good they should be arrested and tried for the crimes they have committed, if not for the incompetence of the zoogerian police they would have been behind bars a long time ago.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by stalwart123(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
tongue

Election is coming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
gaby:
Wonderful names....

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Cloud007: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Point and kill bawo.... people yaff turn to fresh fish Ni cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by naijafella(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Point and kill ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Zeebabybh: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cool
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by OsuMustGo: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Osu people are the most miserable and callous people on earth.

The only thing they thrive in is crime
There is no area of crime they don't rule

Prostitution =A1

Ritualism = A 1

Armed robbery = A 1

Kidnapping = A 1

Drug = A 1

Baby factory = A 1

And they're shouting biaFla LEFELANDUM

USELESS PEOPLE angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by springtech(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Renunciation of cultistism is not enough. Please give your life to Jesus.
He is the way the truth and the life,

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
And I bin wan go pick Akwa-Ibom for my service. Na to change am na him sure pass now.

Modified: Okay, thanks for all mention, my hope are high.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Badonasty(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Over 100 cultists belonging to various groups in Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas of Akwa Ibom state, have surrendered their arms following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorizing the council areas.

The hoodlums also renounced their membership of the cult groups.

The state Commissioner for Police, Mr. Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi, who paraded the suspects before Governor Udom Emmanuel during a
reconciliation and rehabilitation visit to the local government areas on Tuesday (today), said that this was the fourth time the Governor visited the areas for a peace-seeking mission.

Ogunjemilusi appreciated the governor’s amnesty to the repentant cultists despite the various atrocities committed by them.

The hoodlums are Mentor Monday, Tendom Jonah, Stainless, Enebong Sunday Akpan, Ubong Mark alias Small Shit, Gospel Long John (Jimnas), Saviour Oketeh (Point & Kill), Goodluck Innocent Monday (Small DPO), Kufre Joshua (Lagos Boy), and Victor Frank Akpan (Akpan Prophet).

Others are Uwakmfon (Owo akan owo), Samuel Udoh Akpan (Exhibit), Victor Sunday (Fine Doctor), Silvia Dickson (Pursue no cash), Etieno Joseph Akpan, James Akpan (Armorer), Ebukmfon Okon (Ekpoho), Godknows (Calisto), Emediong, Utomobong Sunday (Small Money), Respect, Owoidohoabsi Ime (Arrow Destroyer), Itorobong Sunday Stephen (Arrow Mopol), and Kingsley Silas (Wise Man).

They hail from various villages in Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo including Ikot Udobia, Idung Aneke, Ikot Etim, Ododiong, Afaha Abo.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/notorious-cultists-surrender-their-arms-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

New recruits for the governor's army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope there's still another plan to take them for deliverance, coz the evil resides in them & not in those weapons surrendered.
Kudos to the police & govt.

@ the person below me, it seems your parents have more than enough childrentongue. Keep forming Nollywood, you go vex tire for underworldcheesy
princetom1:

Kudos to who?
Please spare us this senseless comment, let's assume they have killed somebody in ur family, will u say that trash?
They are criminals, no criminal should be given free money, be it politicians or cultists, or armed robbers etc. Behind bar is where they belong
If you think having cultists surrendered is easy, I challenge you to do same in your area.

After you do, have them killed. What a better way to live longtongue

The son of God came & died for even the worst sinners

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Just look at those local guns. Ewww

I swear I go vex if dem use that thing kill me angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Hezzyluv: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
u grant them amnesty after that what follows?
#nojob
#nofood
#nomoney
#they will go back
grin
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by itiswellandwell: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mheeennn
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
See money-mongering cowards. Nonsense! Now they will become tools in d bloody hands of politicians. U THINK U ARE DOING ME?

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Na dem""" NCAN over to you
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
hahn:
Just look at those local guns. Ewww

I swear I go vex if dem use that thing kill me angry

You go just die kamala... Flies go gather your mouth if u nor give these boys chance.?
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by contigiency(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who gave them arms? our politicians. who is exposing them by asking them to surrender for the sake of amnesty? our politicians. That is what they are good at. they send their own children to schools oversea, but buy guns for other children in the name of thuggery. It is well. God will judge all of us.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Tapout(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
it's only in Nigeria that u will see the government granting amnesty to criminals & hoodlums angry angry
so what happens their victims undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by 12345baba(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
wonderful nicknames
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by slivertongue: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
d govt is mopping up some politicians foot soldiers. a smart way of defeatin dose who depend on cultist 2win elections
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
So this is how the victims have just been denied of justice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Bakbillz44(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dem display dem with headphones for their neck abi? Kwantinu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo) / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.