Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos (23744 Views)

Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer / Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American / Lionel Messi To Break Pele’s Record In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Elxandre:

Plenty finals zero national team cups.
Abeggii. tongue tongue tongue

hug d nearest transformer my brother since you feel like crying more than the bereaved. don't worry a statue will be erected in your honor......... oh no it won't, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by ogbonti: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jyde89:

you're the inconsequential fool for asking how many world cup Messi has won. and guess what, only a jobless ororo fan will be stupid enough to ask that question. real football lovers knows Messi need not win the world cup to prove his greatness. asiaraba, I hope Ronaldo is paying his minions well.

once again - you are exposing your ignorance in 3D - its like you are using chemistry expo to answer questions in economics exam - RONALDO is not the subject here - PELE and MESSI are the focus, go take your meds - you surely have mental problem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by RealEzee(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jyde89:

only a CR7 fan can troll Messi, in football you are either a CR7 or a Messi.
lame assumption bro, some peeps are neutral
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Richimills(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
If you see wetin go make you trend,my brother do am..
Santos obviously want to trend

1 Like

Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by princeade86(m): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2020
ThierryJay:

I thought this thread was about the most goals for a single club? Or am I missing something.

FYI while there are records Pele retains over Messi, there are also many records that Messi has that Pele does not.
pls name them
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
RealEzee:
lame assumption bro, some peeps are neutral

aje no football lover is neutral. are you neutral?
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

once again - your are exposing your ignorance in 3D - its like you are using chemistry expo to answer questions in economics exam - RONALDO is not the subject here - PELE and MESSI are the focus, go take your meds - you surely have mental problem grin

and I repeat it is your bigotry for Messi out of love for Ronaldo that will make you spew out such rubbish. the bone of contention here isn't the number world cups they've both won. even Pele congratulated him but trust wailers to do an impeccable job in wailing. demented fool.
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by ogbonti: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Jyde89:

and I repeat it is your bigotry for Messi out of love for Ronaldo that will make you spew out such rubbish. the bone of contention here isn't the number world cups they've both won. even Pele congratulated him but trust wailers to do an impeccable job in wailing. demented fool.

For a hammer - everything is a nail

because you are so filled with hate and jealousy for Ronaldo- anyone daring to criticize Messi MUST be a Ronaldo apologist. Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum and preserve whatever dignity or integrity you have left, if you ever had any, you tout of a nairalander! grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by RealEzee(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Jyde89:

aje no football lover is neutral. are you neutral?
dude some peeps are neutrals.
when it come CR7 n Messi debate they don't even pick sides, just highlight individual prowess they like in both players, it's evident even on NL during such debate they just don't come out fans of just one player but like both players uniqueness.

Personally I'll always pick CR7 ahead of Messi yet I'm aware of peeps who are neutrals, u on the other hand seem to feel it's all black and white even when there is Grey.
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

For a hammer - everything is a nail

because you are so filled with hate and jealousy for Ronaldo- anyone daring to criticize Messi MUST be a Ronaldo apologist. Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum and preserve whatever dignity or integrity you have left, if you ever had any, you tout of a nairalander! grin

tell us you're not a Ronaldo fan?
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2020
RealEzee:
dude some peeps are neutrals.
when it come CR7 n Messi debate they don't even pick sides, just highlight individual prowess they like in both players, it's evident even on NL during such debate they just don't come out fans of just one player but like both players uniqueness.

Personally I'll always pick CR7 ahead of Messi yet I'm aware of peeps who are neutrals, u on the other hand seem to feel it's all black and white even when there is Grey.

you admitting to be a CR7 fan just underlined what I said. nobody that isn't a CR7 fan can go as much as tell Messi to STFU. or quote me when I dragged CR7 into the discus.
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by RealEzee(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Jyde89:

you admitting to be a CR7 fan just underlined what I said. nobody that isn't a CR7 fan can go as much as tell Messi to STFU. or quote me when I dragged CR7 into the discus.
dude the bottom line isn't about me been a CR7 fan cos it seems u feel attacked if someone makes a remark about Messi that doesn't go in line with ur view about him automatically becomes a CR7 fan and that's a lame judgement, no player doesn't get criticized or trolled and it necessarily do not mean it's all about partisan support for a perceived rival , even without CR7 in a discussion u seem to bring him up at the slightly hint of criticism for Messi and u link it up to 'u b CR7 fan', that's lame dude, Shey CR7 or Messi or any player na God way dem no fit tell to stfu ni abi na dem dey in charge of ur trust fund ni?
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
RealEzee:
dude the bottom line isn't about me been a CR7 fan cos it seems u feel attacked if someone makes a remark about Messi that doesn't go in line with ur view about him automatically becomes a CR7 fan and that's a lame judgement, no player doesn't get criticized or trolled and it necessarily do not mean it's all about partisan support for a perceived rival , even without CR7 in a discussion u seem to bring him up at the slightly hint of criticism for Messi and u link it up to 'u b CR7 fan', that's lame dude, Shey CR7 or Messi or any player na God way dem no fit tell to stfu ni abi na dem dey in charge of ur trust fund ni?

tell me something, if it was another player I dragged, would you have quoted me?
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by ogbonti: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jyde89:

tell us you're not a Ronaldo fan?

please don’t enlist me in your madness- kindly go to Yaba, your gang dey there - agbaya express grin
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

please don’t enlist me in your madness- kindly go to Yaba, your gang dey there - agbaya express grin

werey! na Messi go ki u and papa ororo, you and your ilks can keep masturbating over his image.
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by ogbonti: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jyde89:

werey! na Messi go ki u and papa ororo, you and your ilks can keep masturbating over his image.

ok, you are irredeemable- I won’t dignify you with a response anymore so folks here dont think I am your fellow mad person- take your life’s frustration outta here, BYE!
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Jyde89: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

ok, you are irredeemable- I won’t dignify you with a response anymore so folks here dont think I am your fellow mad person- take your life’s frustration outta here, BYE!

oh please don't get tired on my account, you should try your best to make ya papa proud since you're strong enough to pick up the gauntlet to defend his honor. and about the madness part, I thought that trait was reserved for you and your goat. enjoy your paranoia mhan, you won't find that here.
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Djangote: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos by Beolly(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
chuksbaby:
My people
Thanks so much bro i appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) / Official Faints After Rival Scores First Goal During Match In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.