Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido (329 Views)

Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
After his recent quarrel with Burnaboy at Twist nightclub in Ghana, Davido took to his Twitter handle to say that other music stars in the industry are being envious of him because his father is rich

He wrote:

They are envious of me because my father his rich

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
These Nigeria music superstar ehn, don't even know their problem
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by jaeyking(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
And so
make we fry beans??.
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by MickzyDonald: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Abeg leave the guy,how much your papa get
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by ojun50(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
jaeyking:
And so
make we fry beans??.
See them
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by Fahdiga1: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Will their envy make you poor, hell no. I don't know why people will just be hating on what is bigger than them
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by jaeyking(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
ojun50:
See them
lol. This davido and burna matter don tire me abeg.
Make we just set ring make dem fight
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by ojun50(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
jaeyking:

lol. This davido and burna matter don tire me abeg.

Make we just set ring make dem fight

No be matter of set ring, the guy big pass them for everything.....

Make them free the guy make him enjoy life
Re: They Are Envious Of Me Because My Father His Rich - Singer Davido by longetivity(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Davido no one is hating on you

(1) (Reply)

#bustitchallenge #bussitchallenge Compilation Videos / High Points At Zubbymichael Birthday Celebration You Dont Want To Miss / Swarovski Website Crash Minutes After Signing Erica Bbnaija As A Brand Ambassado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.