Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver (51213 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by envoymedia: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k In A Day As Taxi Driver

A Nigerian lawyer with the Twitter handle @AlamsKabuk has said that he is considering leaving his profession after he made N10,000 in a day from taxi work, IgbereTV reports.

He said the profitability of the business is making him consider leaving his lawyer work to become a proper driver.

See his tweet below:

"So, I went out to find urgent 2k doing taxi again today. My target was 10k and I made it. This is roughly 9k. I used 1k to buy 2 sticks of suya and 1 bullet to use and calm down... Be like say I go soon leave lawyer work o."
https://twitter.com/AlamsKabuk/status/1343305227097800705?s=19

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Baba when God say Na your time nothing go do you brother . others will go out and won't count that amount the difference is grace.

Lord direct us to do things that grace will cover us and make us extraordinary when we finish !

Please I didn't advice him to leave his work but if God sayna there I go bless you who are we ? grin grin the thing be say look for where grace go cover you!

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by thesicilian: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
So he's saying as a lawyer he can't make 300k per month. Things may be rough in the early years though but with fast learning, he may even be earning millions per contract as a lawyer later. Best bet is to keep the driving as a side job.

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Derrylatei: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bro, follow your passion.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by IamD18: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
I want to use this opportunity to tell you that EDUCATION IS NOT A SCAM OR WASTE.

Just have that in mind while interpreting this news whichever way you want to.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by lkillbrokehoes: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
He can combine both, if he likes. besides most lawyers have side businesses that brings them monthly income

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is the edge that business/ investment will have over paid employment anytime any day.

The downside is patience, grit, tenacity, and belief is highly needed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by longetivity(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless you lawyer, one way no enter market
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Uyi168: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Many bus/taxi drivers earn far more than the so Called white collar jobbers..

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by SleekPro80: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
It is welll
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by mokkalu1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala grin

No come reason say school na scam because of this. E de favor some peeps and de disappoint others.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by robosky02(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
That's sure bet
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by jlinkd78(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Noted
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by DenreleDave(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jesuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by DrChukki: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
There's a difference between chasing your dreams and pursuing money.

Most times your dreams might not make you rich but if you think that's the avenue you will use to influence your world, then go on with it.

Quitting law profession to become a taxi driver would be okay if you think law won't offer you what it takes to live your dreams.

But if all driving a taxi can offer you is money, then think again.

The choice is yours...

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by sylve11: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Choice........ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by michlins(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Your destiny dey call you like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by CodeTemplar: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
This will tempt anybody so I can't blame him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by IMASTEX: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Transport: People must always move in drove and factually those rendering the services are never enough.

Food: All living being need it to survive, certainly more providers are always needed.
CLICK HERE for series of lessons on snail farming.

Health: Same as above, those that can't afford to eat & live well will need medicine more, this services is also highly needed.

So when thinking what to invest into, ask how important the service can be?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Gammfreak(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Of cux....most big popular business earns more than these white kola jobs. Its best to combine them to make bigger profit than relying on the course on studied, be it medicine or law

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by gift2xl: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
When you discover your root, stick to it.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by wiloy2k8(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
thesicilian:
So he's saying as a lawyer he can't make 300k per month. Things may be rough in the early years though but with fast learning, he may even be earning millions per contract as a lawyer later. Best bet is to keep the driving as a side job.

My own make him put 2 of them together .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by IMASTEX: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is the edge that business/ investment will have over paid employment anytime any day.

The downside is patience, grit, tenacity, and belief is highly needed.
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by dxdiag(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Everybody is after the money not the passion for the career again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Andyblaze: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Zchi1052(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Am not sure he's a real lawyer...e get why

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Odunolumide(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Twitter news
Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by TheKingIsHere: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Smart move. Jobs are nothing but prison.

It;s best to be self employed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver by Tmlivesport(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uber drivers, mechanics, barbers etc actually earn more than all these so called white collar job you see out there.

So learn a trade in 2021 if you are wise
He who has an ear let him hear this saying TODAY

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.