Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? (12365 Views)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by obembet(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
faceland:
At least I have made it to 30th December 2020 (it's 2020, I know anything can happen between now and midnight 1st January grin I swear, it wouldn't surprise me to die tomorrow).

1) I think God that COVID-19 wasn't as bad as I thought in January.

2) This year I got two new sources of income (believe it or not).

3) Glad I am not a refugee or militant (because Nigeria almost broke into civil war in October).

Generally; it was a useless year. I am also in bad debt but might clear it by February (God Willing).

Keep hope alive dear, everything is gonna be alright

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
i thank God am still breathing now,about 4 days now my body ache like something else,i thank God am still here

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Ever8090: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
For life and his mercies despite the fact that the end of the year became soar, I believe with his love I will start the new year and continue my remaining years on earth with so much smiles like never before..in his mercies I trust and l lay my hope on his throne of grace..Amen..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Gracejeri(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
For Life, for successful completion of my nysc, for a job, amidst covid we erected 3 solid houses, welcomed my 2 nieces, expansion of businesses, welcomed 2 solid cars, though we lost my granny and uncle.. And finally i lived at the part of apo abuja where endsars turned to burning of cars and tribal clash, i ran away from home as it continued... God's faithful and grace are too numerous to mention.. I thank God gor all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Teespice(f): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by mechanics(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gift of life.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
in the midst of the pandemic we are alive and breathing
i thank God

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by remi1444: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
1- I paid my school fees (first installment) myself.

2- I grew balls to take charge of my life.

3- I got a low budget PC and I am self learning Web Development.

4- My brother survived a severe illness.

5- I'm alive now to post this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by sunshineV(f): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
thaoriginator:
angry
You still breathing nigga!!!
cus i chose to

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin ok
mansakhalifa:

Sorry sir, but this wouldn't be entirely true if we threw in a few technicalities here and there.

Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Otaz19: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
We thank God for the gift of life.
God has been faithful despite our faithlessness especially this period of covid-19 that people died.
<a href="https://xplore24news..com/2020/12/why-we-must-thank-god.html?m=1"></a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by poweredcom(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
nothing
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Majikmoment(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
I’m thankful to God for keeping me and my family safe this 2020, I pray and hope he will continue to guide us in Jesus name, Amen. I also commit all the nairalanders in the hands of God, may almighty God bless all the nairalanders with good health and answer all our secret prayers come 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Teeboi56: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I thank God am healthy from January to December and Again I married this year too
ALHAMDULILLAH

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by InvestmentMood: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
adonni:
To everyone saying, incase you don't know there is a beer called life it sells for #200, so which one are ou guys talking about
The LIFE in question is your BREATH. Without which, u seize to exist.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by blackslayer: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
I am thanking God 2020 is coming to an End! That is it! I cannot lie! I am grateful for many other things personally....however for humanity in general i am thankful 2020 is coming to an end!
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Giwoni: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Life for me, my family members, friends and well wishers... He is the most powerful God. "The I am that I am ". May His name alone be glorified and exalted above all other names!!!
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by blezdarme12(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
I thank God for his protection over me and my family. I thank God for blessing my family with a rainbow baby.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Galatians: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
For lifting me
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by AlphaBeta130: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
i thank God that i didnt die this year cos many did. I equally thank God for the gift of breasts that i sucked, nothing could ever be more softer and gentler to the touch cool
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Harmony92(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
I am thanking God for everything that he has done for me and my family kiss got married dis year, gave birth to my beautiful princess dis year,my family is hale n healthy cheesy infact am short of words.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
2020 is my best year no matter the challenges i achieve all my heart desires,

Papa God i know na your handwork, i thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Oracleforce: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
I'm thanking God that the Biafraudn Republic and IPob members and their self-exile leader had been humiliated this year....
May they continue to keep hiding in shame all the days of their lives in Jesus Christ's name. Amen
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by lastchild: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
that sars was finally ended, and a bullet that was shot at me in aba town hall riot didn't hit me
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where do I start from ?

I just can’t thank God enough!!!

Wooooooow!!! From January to December!!! What am I typing? From the time we were formed in our Mother’s womb!!! Wawuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Daddy you’ve been keeping us, Watching over us, Protecting us, Guiding us, Providing for us, Blessing us, Helping us, Correcting us, Directing us, Showing us Love, Mercy & Kindness, Fighting for us, Doing numerous things that we aren’t even aware of for us!!! Father, we can’t thank you enough!!!!

Thankful for I and hubby, for our parents, for our friends and loved ones, for our careers and various business, for the achievements of this year, for the many many many everyday miracles, for Good health, for undiluted happiness, for billions and trillions of many miracles I can’t just list! So endless!!!

Jehovah You are God!!!!

Today alone, you didn't let evil visit my family! The bus I was in, made a U-turn on the express, meanwhile a trailer was on a high speed just as the bus was making the U-turn, but the bus stopped suddenly on the expressway after the U-turn, the trailer was just a second to smash the bus I was in and I sat down at the back, I saw the trailer coming with speed...I was previously on NL before the Holy Spirit told me to drop my phone. Seeing the trailer, I couldn’t even utter a word, I couldn’t even think, I didn’t see how the trailer wouldn’t crush the bus but I also knew God will save us...Oh Sweet Jesus!!! You saved us all! Suddenly, the driver of the trailer who couldn’t stop due to its speed, wheeled it’s steering to the other side of the road, climbing the tarmac dividing the road and the trailer almost fell but God Almighty took control!!!! I have never been so scared in my life! Each time I think about the whole scenario, it scares me but what is Fear, when we have JESUS!!!!!!

Thank You once More again and again and again my Sweet Jesus!!!!

Thank You for Saving I and my Family, Friends and Loved ones!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Gafdam(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Being alive ooo, it's a blessing on it own!!?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Angelacruz: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gift of life
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
I thank God for the gift life, because that's the ultimate, even though I couldn't achieve most of the things I and my family planned... We are hoping and praying for 2021 to favour us.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by donem: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
1. Thanking God For gift of life, and keeping me and family hail and hearty, althrough the year 2020.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by emmyrate1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
obembet:
As we all know that year 2020 has been a wonderful year, the year of Survival. I believe that year 2020 is a year many of us can not forget in a hurry. Despite the sad news, many of us still achieve our goals.

So therefore, what are the things are u appreciating God for. REMEMBER, APPRECIATION IS APPLICATION FOR MORE

As for me, I really appreciate God for the Gift of life and protection over me and my family throughout the year 2020.
thank God for life

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? by yellowpepper: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
While we appreciate God for Life, let’s remember January is usually the longest month in the year? Do you know why? Because we rarely save for the month, don’t get broke in January save with iNest by FCMB. Start now: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared? / Gratitude Challenge / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.