Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fraud Alert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud Alert (314 Views)

Fraud Alert: FGN Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam! / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert by Sebastianglass: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
One Mr. Aigbede Osa Courage collected a loan of #3,000,000 from Emilomo and Rohacks Resources through its retail loan officer. He issued a cheque of the said amount with interest. But everytime the cheque is presented to the bank, it was dishonored.
Mr. Aigbede Osa Courage lacks integrity, he is a thief and has caused the retail officer Miss Esther Ukpabio her job.
Effort to recover this loan from him is in motion ,has the matter is with the Police Special fraud Unit. His action is deliberate, purposeful and intentional from the onset he took the said facility.
Mean while he has been parading himself has a Nollywood actor with movies not yet seen. I call on the Actors guild of Nigeria to sanction anybody claiming to be an actor without any evidence of their work in the market.
https://www.nairaland.com/4678284/nollywood-aigbede-courages-movie-vow

Mr. Courage is wanted, he is a serial fraudster
See some of his WhatsApp conversation and evidence of bounced cheque

Re: Fraud Alert by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Don't worry ... I'll forward his picture to efcc... After they beat him well...his name will change from courage to coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert by Promotions: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
The English sef... How did you guys give such amount to a person like that, was a collateral or guarantor presented, any written agreement to back you up? All these should be considered...

(1) (Reply)

“my Whole Life Took A Leap In 2020” – Laycon Pens Inspirational Message / Top 10 Celebrity Tule Challenge That Went Viral On Social Media/donjanzzy Mock / Between Davido And This Kids Who Killed It (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.