Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo (34538 Views)

Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Infolenka: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2020
In recent tweets, self acclaimed investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that someone is trying to kill Davido and that he needs to stay indoors. Her tweets came after the incident at Twist involving Davido and burnaboy.

Someone is trying to KILL DAVIDO.
The only person that can tell us what happened at Twist is already dead. David said he's not afraid of heaven. Reminds me of Biggie's album "Ready to Die". Davido stop the clout. It's time to SLOW DOWN.
#RIPTJ
#Kemitalksfacts

The music industry is WICKED as it is. Davido STAY INDOORS, CONTACT @frankmbablog @PoliceNG. You are a father of small children. It is not about Deji's money or your mansion in heaven.
BE SAFE!
Happy 2021 in advance.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1343905813920935937

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Freestainworld(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Who they mix monkey tail for this woman? the person no dey try at all.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Makavelli25: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Well
As I always try not to take this woman serious, I see some point in this one.

It all started like this with PAC and Biggie

David needs to calm down.

Crazy fans can take it upon themselves to hunt him

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ipobarethieves: 3:51am On Dec 30, 2020
sad True talk.Stay away from trobu

10 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by kingk(m): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Let him (David) that have ear, let him hear.

14 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by JaneYave(f): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Staying indoors means stagnation. Fear also kills . The big question is 'do you believe this is true? '

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by illicit(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2020
This woman loves Davido....

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by haiti007(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Who else? His rival cult members

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by malcom1X: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2020
I was the first to predict Davido's death this 2021

I may not be wrong.

It's playing out as predicted.

My 2021 prophecy coming soon.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Cleanworld(f): 5:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Aunty Kemi Don come again ooo
Basket mouth Don open mouth again oooo eee grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Upmost96(f): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

What is wrong with you??

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ikennamadu1(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

you are the first to predict someone's death... what if them predict your death...

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Bornsinner7: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Davido needs to calm down.. e too dey loud am

There are fans, friends and people within and outside their circle that are crazy enough to pull a trigger for their sake.. it doesn't have to be davido or burna..

on the other hand.. burna is too full of himself and thinks he can always harm people that he feels crossed his part.. maybe because he grew up in PH city, was involved in a stabbing that left a person dead years ago in London or NBM just dey shark am.. Davido no be Mr 2kay

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by bisi16(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Aunty Kemi don come again.
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2020
If that move was with either a gun or knife, he should have been history!
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Patriarchy001(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2020
The same Davido who 'allegedly' sacrifices a member of his crew every year should now be afraid for his own life? Interesting.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by kenzysmith: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Same that someone that someone is wizkid he practically text Burna boy to come and attack davido at d the club
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Jennycoolz(f): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Some will bash her for sure but she's saying the truth

Now ask yourselves why no top artist has come out to say something regarding to the David and burna boy's fight ?

They are all showing him fake love because he's too loud and being too loud gets you in trouble

Even if burna boy had killed David in the club that day , that's how Wizkid will continue drinking his liquor without giving a damn about him

Davido be calming down and don't let those small boys around you deceive you into ur coffin cuz life goes on according to 2pac

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ATTemi: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Worse be say the person dey add colorado!
Freestainworld:
Who they mix monkey tail for this woman? the person no dey try at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by biden123(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
The way of Tupac and notorious B.I.G.

Na Normal thing sha wink

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by neduboo(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ElRapido: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
All die na die

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Think9ja(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Their forking business.

Someone should help me out...

I have been trying to login to my dashboard on the CAC portal for the past three days and I keep getting an error message. Even when I try to reset my password, I still don't get a link in my mail to reset it. What am I not doing right?

Someone should please help me
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Duridadi: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
angry.... U mean Papa Ifaenyi shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by espn(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
This lady...
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Karlifate: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
cheesy grin

Haters are simply fans in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Lekan239(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by tunjijones(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Una wan turn Davido and Bruna boy case to biggie and 2pac?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu In A Swimming Pool (Picture) / Meet The Vice Presidential Candidates Of Pdp And Apc (pictures) / Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.