Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Assignment Help In Australia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assignment Help In Australia (266 Views)

Cheapest Universities In Australia, Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia / Couple Chased Out Of Their Matrimonial Bed By A Venomous Snake In Australia (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assignment Help In Australia by Adomlaramaxa(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2020
We are an online platform dedicated to serving you with the highest quality assignment work. Assignment Help in Australia are an integral part of any student’s academic life. Since they have to write assignments on almost all subjects, it becomes daunting at times to come up with the best-written pieces. Since every student is not a born writer, they See more- https://www.thetutorshelp.com/australia.php

Re: Assignment Help In Australia by emmaversity(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
VINE RESEARCH AND DATA ANALYSIS

I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION!! Join the lastest weight loss bootcamp... / Call For Entries: 2021 Positivenaija Essay Competition / Online Accent Reduction And Diction Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.