Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose (45848 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by kendrick9(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
everyone wants to be a motivational speaker on social media
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by uBuNiT: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
This girl acted mumu in one movie ehn, I nearly dash her my second fone
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by janedonez(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Big boy
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by sylve11: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
congratulations to him for posing with chizzy alichi

grin cool

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
blinking001:
Sugar daddy Tinz. Shameless old men everywhere.
Omor leave that thing KOK never balance reach sugar daddy levels... Him no fit chest these girls bills except dem just dey give am free based on big name.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Hezmatosky: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
smiley

This girl's wide hips is every man's prayer
You and who prayer

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
The girl fine oo
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by RexTramadol1: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Perverts full front page

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by debbydams(f): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
undecided
tyup:
So sad I din get to bleep this girl right Bfr she got married after giving me series of Green lights

So sad
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by sylve11: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
I just want to cum inside this girl on black.. undecided

Na wa o shocked cool
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Sabicleaners: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
*1•ONE DAY,* you will lock your door, but you will not be the one to open it.

*2•ONE DAY,* you will wash that best clothes of yours and you will not be able to wear it.

*3•ONE DAY,* your favorite food will be prepared and you will not be there to eat it anymore.

*3•ONE DAY,* you will eat and drink what you will never excrete.

*4•ONE DAY,* your curriculum vitae and all your years of experience will not matter to anyone anymore.

*5•ONE DAY,* the person that seems to love you most will never dare to move closer to you.

*6•ONE DAY,* you will think of what you can never accomplish.

*7•ONE DAY,* you will be regarded as "a corpse"

*8•ONE DAY,* you will be isolated in a place called "grave"

*9•ONE DAY,* those things and people you love most will come your way but you will not be able to give any attention to it/them.

*10•ONE DAY,* you will hold your breath and never be able to release it.

*11•ONE DAY,* you will become a defendant before The Chief Judge (GOD).

*12•ONE DAY,* housefly/ termites will come your way and you will be unable to chase them.

*13•ONE DAY,* you will receive a call that you can never decline.

*14•ONE DAY,* your name will be called, but no one will answer.

*15•ONE DAY,* the assets you cherished most will be taken by another person.

*16•ONE DAY,* your deed on Earth will be presented to you like a CD.

*17•ONE DAY,* a title will be added to your name "The Late"

*18•ONE DAY,* The Great Allocator will allocate you to an appropriate place.

*19•ONE DAY,* that your beautiful skin will turn to its original nature-sand/dust.

*20•ONE DAY,* your entire body will cease operation. The verb will change from he is a good man to he was a good man.

*21•ONE DAY,* you will be given an eternal apartment, either Paradise or hell.

*22•ONE DAY,* you will not be able to hold nor type anything on this phone anymore.

*In Summary, take LIFE easy, DO GOOD, and run from EVIL. Be at peace with everyone, love your neighbour as yourself and remember that "that ONE DAY will surely come when this write up shall be fulfilled in your Life."*

Please inform your Loved ones and people you wish to save from hell, to remind *THEM* about that *'ONE DAY'.*
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by ekestic1976(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:
So sad I din get to bleep this girl right Bfr she got married after giving me series of Green lights

So sad

It's like you don't know your class!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Illusioneffect(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sacrifice Sample grin
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by DamnnNiggarr: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hezmatosky:

You and who prayer
are you the only man on earth??
71% of African men prefer women with great curves and huge back side,
Though some may be shy to say it out publicly, but deep down their hearts, they wish to spend the rest of their lives with such women.

It's just like what I read about the OSU women of the Olden Igbos and the free born men,
The free born men stigmatize and brand them "OSU" in the day, but sleep and get them pregnant in the night.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by lkillbrokehoes: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Make he no use her for ritual cheesy
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by shiki(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Power holding just make everyone move around with phone charger grin
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by sylve11: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
are you the only man on earth??
71% of African men prefer women with great curves and huge back side,
Though some may be shy to say it out publicly, but deep down their hearts, they wish to spend the rest of their lives with such women.

It's just like what I read about the OSU women of the Olden Igbos and the free born men,
The free born men stigmatize and brand them Osu in the day, but sleep and get them pregnant in the night.

See, those big buttocks go get you irritated the carrier gets old. cheesy cool
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by 02Kebreal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:

So sad

Bleeping fire you there!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by DamnnNiggarr: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
sylve11:

See, those big buttocks go get you irritated the carrier gets old. cheesy cool
yeah, I know.
But you have to enjoy them when they're still young and fresh.
There's nothing on earth that will not get old,
Even the slim fit girls.
Which ever way, what's important is to enjoy them as much as you can, when they're still young and fresh.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by olasehinde35130: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
:congratulations to him for posing with chizzy alichi
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by LegendAnselm: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
masterbator Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by tyup(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
ekestic1976:

It's like you don't know your class!

I wish you know me. but well, it's alright to form E-warrior on the net

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Abudu2000(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
The month of sacrifice. If u don't know u don't know
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by chatinent: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
During December they are showing K.O.K.

Is he synonymous to ritual and blood money cos y’all know those are what happen this month.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by freeman5050: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

grin angry angry... Psychos everywhere.

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by ekestic1976(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:

I wish you know me. but well, it's alright to form E-warrior on the net

Perhaps you know me too? Whoever you may be; be you the Governor of Nigeria's Central Bank or President Muhammadu Buhari or the Governor of your State or a Royal Majesty; learn Decorum and utter edifying words in the public space.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by freeman5050: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Harrynight:
grin

Op so tell me and few others that don't know,
Who exactly is Chizzy among the 2 ladies posted there? undecided

grin grin grin
Very wicked..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by blinking001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Omor leave that thing KOK never balance reach sugar daddy levels... Him no fit chest these girls bills except dem just dey give am free based on big name.
You might be right though
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You mean your toilet bowl you have been pouring it into all these while never do you?!!... Look for a brothel near you.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by JPAlagwu(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Trouble wink
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose by UnBanEbenezer(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
blinking001:
Sugar daddy Tinz. Shameless old men everywhere.
you well so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s / Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.