Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (4718 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lekan239(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: . by tyup(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
las las dem don use Hypo wash this my guy's head sha

Anyways, Simpdetector over to you

9 Likes

Re: . by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
She is not your wife so don’t put your head in a matter which may become bigger than yourself. On how the guy is a cultist and it is found that she willingly slept with him, wetin you wan do? Stay wise. Girlfriends are replaceable, fight for your wife or family member instead.

5 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by debbydams(f): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Not again
Re: . by Nanaborga(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
All this vaginal puppies nor dey hear word , why keep a male friend you’re not in a relationship with , I make it clear to any girl that wants me as a bestie that na only Bleep go fit keep us ,

Follow your fellow female friend do bestie and avoid konjified guys as friends , some girls go say I nor dey like keep fellow girls as friends citing flimsy excuses as reasons like girls gossip a lot , girls borrow a lot , I don’t want anyone to come snatch my boyfriend, mumu reasons . Stop using guys to do bestie and friends if you are a girl , follow your fellow girls dem nor go gree , now see the result

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by extol1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
guy u need to be very careful when it comes to the issue of rape, who know whether the lady is lying?

12 Likes

Re: . by culf: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
thanks for standing by her, make sure she get help from a professional.

I don't know what's wrong with guys now? This is soooo wrong!!! One of the easiest things to get now is sex, so why force someone, talk more of a friend. So annoying!!

1 Like

Re: . by egojiokwu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why should your girlfriend visit another man just to greet tempt him? If not for a deal gone wrong, would she have told you that she visited a man? Make use of your head about the matter.

8 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nanaborga:
All this vaginal puppies nor dey hear word , why keep a male friend you’re not in a relationship with , I make it clear to any girl that wants me as a bestie that na only Bleep go fit keep us ,

Follow your fellow female friend do bestie and avoid konjified guys as friends , some girls go say I nor dey like keep fellow girls as friends citing flimsy excuses as reasons like girls gossip a lot , girls borrow a lot , I don’t want anyone to come snatch my boyfriend, mumu reasons . Stop using guys to do bestie and friends if you are a girl , follow your fellow girls dem nor go gree , now see the result

1 Like

Re: . by ifytrik(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
If you go ahead to fight this it will be the greatest mistake you 've ever made, don't fight cultists because of a confused girl, even if you go ahead to win the case and send him to jail, his members will not rest unless they spill your blood, and if they can't get you they will go for your family members. Always think of your future first.

4 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
extol1:
guy u need to be very careful when it comes to the issue of rape, who know whether the lady is lying?
Re: . by ifytrik(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
she wont have told me if she willingly slept with him
i will advice you to stay away from this case if you still like your life, she knew the guy was a cultist yet she still kept him as friend and even went ahead to pay him a visit, she should fight for herself, all you need to do right now is sweep the matter under the carpet and move on with ur life, girls are not worth fighting for, if you even die because of her she fit still bang another guy before your wake keeping, never fight a cultist because of pussy.

11 Likes

Re: . by debbydams(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
she said they where two guys, one hold her and the other slept with her
haaaaa na wa o
Re: . by illicit(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
To greet him

And his stick greet ur hole wink tongue
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
ifytrik:
i will advice you to stay away from this case if you still like your life, she knew the guy was a cultist yet she still kept him as friend and even went ahead to pay him a visit, she should fight for herself, all you need to do right now is sweep the matter under the carpet and move on with ur life, girls are not worth fighting for, if you even die because of her she fit still bang another guy before your wake keeping, never fight a cultist because of pussy.
how did you know if he is a cultist,do cultist have licence to rape
Re: . by ifytrik(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
how did you know if he is a cultist,do cultist have licence to rape
oya go ahead nah, pussy ass niggarr

7 Likes

Re: . by GhostWisperer: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
My girlfriend went to her cousin wedding in ilorin, because of the proximity to the location of one of her school friend SEYI AJAYI 08166932156 who reside beside first bank in offa, she went visiting him just to greet him yesterday, on getting there the guy found it upon himself to rape my girlfriend

girlfriend need to tell me about everything today and the guy who raped her, why do we guys can't control ourselves despite the strict penalty faced by guys who rapes, they still indulge in it, I don't want this guy to go free because he has really hurt this lady and she has being emotional and crying ever since then,

my girlfriend is with her parent now in Ore, I'm in Ado Ekiti and the guy is at offa, assuming he is close by, I would have gone already to arrest him. Nairaland pls help with your advice, this guy must not go scot free so he wont have to rape any other ladies again.

Pls supermod help amd mpve to front page please
you're a big fool.

What is your girlfriend doing going to visit a man in his house?

6 Likes

Re: . by DoubleEngine007: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wetin ur girlfriend go do for d guy hux ??

Guy better be careful..

Questions you need to ask..
Aside being old school mate,which other thing join them,wen carry her go meet the boy for hux?

When she was going there,did she tell you??

Now, you want to go and fight ...

Guy wise up.. There is more to this.. Ask ur girl well, if it was actually rape.
No let girl use u play ludo o..

2 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Wetin ur girlfriend go do for d guy hux ??

Guy better be careful..

Questions you need to ask..
Aside being old school mate,which other thing join them,wen carry her go meet the boy for hux?

When she was going there,did she tell you??

Now, you want to go and fight ...

Guy wise up.. There is more to this.. Ask ur girl well, if it was actually rape.
No let girl use u play ludo o..

thanks boss, I told her took up the case, but she don't want too
Re: . by DoubleEngine007: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
thanks boss, I told her took up the case, but she don't want too
You told her to take up the case ,she no gree grin My brother be careful with that babe... I don't want to share my experience here. But please be careful, no go dey fight battle when you no suppose fight.. Shalom!

8 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
ifytrik:
oya go ahead nah, pussy ass niggarr
I understand bro, I'm already cautioning the lady why she went to visit another guy at his house, she said she never knew its a crime visiting a guy that she just learnt her lesson, I'm letting the matter slid, but not until I hear from the guy. He was accused of rape,

AsSuming the lady confesses about having sex with another guy just because she's Hot or by mistake, then I have no problem with the guy involved, only the lady will be dealt with and treated as a LovePeddler she is

2 Likes

Re: . by ikeno(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
you need to tread carefully on this issue.you need to get more facts from her.
she went to a wedding, left the wedding and went to visit a guy.oga your better be careful

no go carry another person problem for your head.

3 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You told her to take up the case ,she no gree grin My brother be careful with that babe... I don't want to share my experience here. But please be careful, no go dey fight battle when you no suppose fight.. Shalom!
thanks boss, I'm just getting to see that her story don't hard up, y will a girl not see anything wrong in visiting a guy, she is telling me that she just learnt her lesson now, this same girl sometimes brag about hoe she never had sex with her formal boyfriend, eben when the two of them live two weeks together, nothing happened between them. so she never thought raping is possible. I will forgive her shallowness, but I will be careful henceforth
Re: . by DoubleEngine007: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lekan239:
thanks boss, I'm just getting to see that her story don't hard up, y will a girl not see anything wrong in visiting a guy, she is telling me that she just learnt her lesson now, this same girl sometimes brag about hoe she never had sex with her formal boyfriend, eben when the two of them live two weeks together, nothing happened between them. so she never thought raping is possible. I will forgive her shallowness, but I will be careful henceforth
My brother, 2016 I almost drop one boy because of this kind thing.. If no be wisdom wen I use, I for dey regret till today.. Trust nobody bro,never fight over a girl.
Note: Learn to take anything a lady tells you with a pinch of salt.

5 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
ikeno:
you need to tread carefully on this issue.you need to get more facts from her.
she went to a wedding, left the wedding and went to visit a guy.oga your better be careful

no go carry another person problem for your head.
ok sir, I told her she is at fault, she should never at first visited him at his house, I'm not happy with her, I'm just thinking with the fact that she open up and told me she was raped, I kind of believe her. Because if she did not tell me, I can never know about it

1 Like

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
My brother, 2016 I almost drop one boy because of this kind thing.. If no be wisdom wen I use, I for dey regret till today.. Trust nobody bro,never fight over a girl.
Note: Learn to take anything a lady tells you with a pinch of salt.
I will let it slid since she's not ready to take it up, I'm not angry about what the guy did any longer, I'm just angry with my babe

1 Like

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:
las las dem don use Hypo wash this my guy's head sha

Anyways, Simpdetector over to you
she is not my wife na, just a girl I thought we could plan the future together, though I will forgive her because she was sincere about this and its rape, if its otherwise, I would have blocked and deleted her contact. I don't have time for sheet
Re: . by Klyexy21(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please be careful bro.... Women are leeches... If the guy had covered her with cash ...she will tell u nothing

2 Likes

Re: . by odun51587: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
To greet him
And his stick greet ur hole
Re: . by EmmySparky(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
This Op would land himself in trouble the way am seeing things...I hate rape and all its forms but this Op go just fall inside trap cos of him Simpson attitude...

2 Likes

Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nanaborga:

I have male friends who are responsible, stop making it look like having male friends is bad. My male friends are sensible and have never tried to rape.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lautech Female Student Killed With Boobs, Eyes And Private Part Removed (GRAPHIC / Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual (pics) / CCTV FOOTAGE: Proof AKA Assasinated, Not Robbery or Accident (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.